The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
11 min mark & J$ is imitating his loser parents by talking to the camera like they do 😡🤢

J$ gets a hot wheel EVERY DAY he does well at school!
The Trackers should be donating toys to a local shelter every day J$ has a good day at school. The nanny should drive him there to drop off the toys once a month so he can see how underprivileged children exist!
---
Oh look, a carefully placed thumbnail of Jenn looking like a parent. All three have their mouths gaping open. 🙄
While one of the two nannies takes the photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait...it's leaking already? Is this the work of the guy who @VloggerCritic and I found the details on re: his storage unit in Casselberry as the cited business address, no company website (just a FB page w/ only a recent post / review), and his home address on the paperwork?

(I think our spy even said that the company truck had no name on it too)

If yes, then I'm so surprised... 🥴
YES! But dude was supposed to come out and fix it before the hurricane started and didn't make it out. 😂

Tim: "But it's fine. It can drip right now." 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've never seen an infant so unattached to its mother as I have with Ollie. He has this look of "who the duck is this woman making me sit on her stank ass lap"?

Also, duck OFF to these two grifters (and all the others) for monetizing a hurricane. YT should wise up and not allow the monetization of natural disasters unless the proceeds directly benefit relief efforts.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Buddy #1 was definitely pissed that Buddy #2 was called "Buddy."

Funny that Buddy #1 demanded his "Going to School Reward Hot Wheels Car" on his day off school and they caved. They're such great parents!!!

As usual, I had to turn on the Closed Captioning and it had no idea what was being said. Not sure if Tim and Jenn know either, but they are willing to try and translate for us.

That giant piece of screen that retains water flopping in the breeze freaks me out. But the Tim-installed electric ceiling fans getting soaked freaks me out more.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
So Buddy gets a new hot wheel each day as incentive to do well at school. Because they are only a dollar. But also gets a new hot wheel even on Hurricane Day when there’s no school?

There is just no discipline, boundaries, or lessons at all with him are there.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Well at least they have a use for the new overhangs they installed. Tim can film the rain from underneath them. That was totally worth $50,000+

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So Buddy gets a new hot wheel each day as incentive to do well at school. Because they are only a dollar. But also gets a new hot wheel even on Hurricane Day when there’s no school?

There is just no discipline, boundaries, or lessons at all with him are there.
Ugh, this grinds my gears. He should not be getting a new hot wheels care every freaking day just because he "had a good day". Like you had said, if they had given him boundaries, this never would have been an issue. He wouldn't be demanding hot wheels cares ALL the time.
---
Well at least they have a use for the new overhangs they installed. Tim can film the rain from underneath them. That was totally worth $50,000+
Unless he gets zapped from the leak hitting the electrical wires.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Jenn says they are learning about boundaries when showing a book. Here is a boundary she should respect; when your son says don’t call Oliver buddy maybe you should stop calling him buddy.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Dimothy seen at universal studios without the landwhale
Oh her FOMO is going to be off the charts with this one. Night 1 of HHN and she can't go because of her children? Wahhhhhhh call her a wham-bulance! Let's see how long it takes the editor extraordinaire gets this vlog out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if the nanny hasn’t started yet or if she is truly a nanny for Oliver only and not both kids? Whatever the reason, I’m glad Jenn actually has to stay in and parent her children.

Reactions: 11
Happy hurricane day🙄. Such an asshole.

I don’t know why it bothers me so much when she called him Little Babes. It’s just really dumb.

“It’s good we kept the front of the crib” Ummm…yeah. That’s the whole purpose of the 3 in 1. They never throw anything away but I kind of wish they had trashed it like dumbasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m betting she’s there, still in the hotel. Their RIP tour won’t start until later 7/7:30, maybe even 8pm and Tim is going to want to go do Stay N Scream or the damn opening scaremonies he’s obsessed with. Then he will have to go over to the Hard Rock to get her and walk her back to the park. The event doesn’t start until 6:30.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Every Floridian dealing with the aftermath should look him up & throw rotting lemons at his home.
Where I live we get massive snow storms which often result in property damage and loss of life. Whenever I see kids enjoying the snow I always yell at them to be respectful! People are dying out here!! SMH!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It is interesting that once again she says how difficult the boys have been at bedtime. And yet tonight the apparent plan is to leave them alone with a nanny who’s has barely been working for them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.