Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Jackson isn’t even 4 yet. Can she really not remember how his sleep and milestones were from 3 years ago? We were in the know every time that baby did anything, and Oliver is an afterthought.
My daughter just turned 20 and I remember more about her milestones. Jenn is an epic failure of a mother.

This home vlog is again, two adults absolutely giddy that their two miracle children are not with them. Jenn has absolutely no idea which books J$ has from the library. She's not at all involved in his life. I would have paid money to watch these two morons navigate the library and try to find specific books on specific topics.

Jenn is a useless slob, but I would be really pissed off if my husband went and rode roller coasters while I was home doing hurricane prep. Even if it was his supposed job. Tim controls his own schedule. He picks what he does and when he does it. I think it's ridiculous that he bailed on hurricane prep to ride 7DMT. My husband was at work, working on getting the plant prepared and shut down. So I did hurricane prep on my own, but if he was riding rides, I'd be mad.

At the same time, I would be absolutely mortified if I had to hire someone to drive me 5 miles to pick up my child at school. Unless I had some sort of physical disability where I physically could not drive a car, I would never have hired help to do a basic task like that. Jenn, you should be absolutely embarrassed for yourself. Get some help.

Jenn says she's putting something in the oven. Cut to J$ running literal circles...full speed in the kitchen around the baby. For the 9 millionth time...the kitchen is not a playground. Someone is going to get hurt.

I'll end my tirade with---Big Baby is ON the kitchen table, NOT buckled into the Bumbo seat, leaning over trying to get Tim's food. How can two 40 year olds be so completely irresponsible? It hurts my brain. It really does.

Screen Shot 2023-08-30 at 8.18.05 AM.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

travesty

VIP Member
As I sat on my kitchen floor cleaning the outside of my dishwasher I thought to myself "yes, this should be the only time one sits on a kitchen floor". With all the money they have they could easily put recessed lighting throughout the lower level and sit on a couch like normal people.

They are honestly the weirdest brain dead people I've ever seen. It legit makes me angry that they are rolling in the dough and making flippant remarks like happy hurricane day when there are so many more people who deserve, and would appreciate, what they have so much more than they do. I hope they go broke ASAP and eat a big ole' piece of humble pie.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

2020planner

VIP Member
It’s been said many times, they could have been fine with just Jackprop at this point, but they wanted another hoping for a little girl Disney Princess. So now Dim can’t drop off Jackprop and go straight to the parks to vlog because Big Baby would be left with only Dejennerate to watch over him. I’ve said it before, this is the bed Dim made and now he will have to sleep/deal with it. How fucking sad that 2 stay at home parents without a real job with real hours can’t handle 2 kids and a household. It would be funny if it wasn’t so real.
#homemovies
Yep.

And the more and more this happens - and the more and more it occurs to Tim how inept Jenn is (as compared to, for example, what he sees with his own brother Adam's wife w/ their kids) in combination with his life choices to have two (or more) finicky electric vehicles (hello, battery!), nannies galore on the payroll, the sole breadwinner supporting THREE children, etc., he's going to reach a breaking point where either he absolutely blows a gasket and loses it on Jenn and explodes with every single thing she's done that's ever pissed him off and he demands she contribute more (e.g., start driving again) OR - even worse for the sake of the kids - there will be a medical event.

But there WILL be a breaking point, sooner or later. There always is.

• Heart

Loueylouay

VIP Member
That new backyard feels like a cluttered mess. Really did they need that many barstools? Did they get all the padding light colored....with 2 kids and 2 adult slobs?
They should have just got the grill....skip the bar and get a comfortable seating area with a table and then they would be able to space it nicely. But they don't know how to furnish anything as they should have made Jackson a big boy room where BO's nursery is.
Dim should have said to Ginn....I have been seeing comments about you being overweight....what are you going to do about it
I think we definitely know now that Jackpot choked on grapes when he was younger.

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
It’s depressing to see the number of people that either admire or make excuses for the Bojans. How shitty must these people’s lives be to look up to these assholes.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Caligirl123

I refuse to give these fuckers a (hate) view.

They’re especially disgusting to profit off a devastating hurricane.

Fuck them, and fuck anyone who doesn’t see a problem with this

• Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Why do these two twats feel the need to share EVERY little thing with the world? Why can't there be any private moments as a family or one on one with their kids??
Tim said a couple of times that they can’t share the handshake because it’s a secret and Jenn insisted because she wanted to show the viewers.
She does not value the privacy or safety of her children one bit.

• Angry
  • Sad

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
About the dog toy, Tim does initially say that it is a dog toy and Jenn tells him it is not. Tim gives in quite easily saying “you’re right” when Jenn implies the toy is too smart for a dog to use.
A little bit later is when he says it is indeed a dog toy and points out how the tag does say “pet puzzle toy.” Jenn starts to throw a tantrum “but…how?” Tim gives up right away and says it’s okay, Oliver can indeed play with a dog toy.

This bitch has Tim by the balls. He will never stand up to her and he will continue to enable her lazy behavior. Maybe he knows it’s easier to give in than to argue with her.

Jenn if you are seeing this, just because a dog toy might be too complex for you, it doesn’t mean there aren’t dogs out there that like stimulating toys to play with. Dumb bitch.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

YoutubeLawyer

Was "I can guarantee they didn't pay for it" supposed to be a good defensive argument when they also say they CAN afford it but didn't pay for it? Cause that makes them look worse. Also, you can't say "I can GUARANTEE" but finish with "IF they chose to splurge on one, then they did." Which is it? 🫠
Becaaaause, Quasi. You don't get it. She knows them. They are best friends. She literally saw Jackson be birthed. She has seen Oliver get his first cat toy. She knows all about Tim's hot dog shits. Jen taught her everything about makeup probably. They are practically family in her peapod mind and she thinks it is a brag 😂

• Haha

chitownzee

Wow, they’re assholes. Refuse to read a parenting book, or the manuals for their children’s gear. I mean who the fuck cares about their kids safety and well being compared to what’s easiest and most convenient for THEM.
1693413753168.jpeg

1693413837858.png

1693413858200.png

1693413904203.png

People like Tim and Jen are the reason they label plastic bags NOT A TOY, and say not to use a hairdryer when you’re in water. The thing is, they can’t be bothered to read warning labels, or instructions, or ANYTHING related to actual parenting, because their kids are not their priority.

• Angry
  • Sad
I'm 7 minutes into the Disney Outlet Vid. Tim and Jenn ditched their kids to go shopping. Jenn the super woman mommy chooses a dog toy to buy for the Baby. Shockingly, it is Tim who discovers it is a dog toy when he reads the label.

• Haha
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn: "When Dim thinks that he needs something, he like NEEDS it. He like HAS to buy it. I'm just not that way. I'm glad that one of us, not both of us, is that way."

This bitch is the most delusional cunt who lacks self-awareness.

Dim looked like he was going to bite his tongue in half and then call Dick later to cry.

Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 8.57.54 PM.png

Meanwhile, Ginn preps for Hurricane "Ayalduh" by buying herself "mechanical pencils that like look actual pencils with actual erasers!!!!"
Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 9.01.32 PM.png

She says "cause sometimes when you turn 39, you have a favorite pencil."

Dim: "cause sometimes WHEN YOU SEE STUFF YOU GET IN YOUR MIND THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT."

Ginn: *extra fake laugh* eh-heh naaaaa *hard cut*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick