Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
How many views did the first "bucket list bungalow stay" get in its first 24 hours? Because we're closing in on 24 hours on the new one and they've brought in a whopping.... 87,000 views!!! WOMP WOMP WOMP. I'm sure the first go 'round was triple that, or more. Less and less people are interested in the Slackers and their Lifestyles of Lake Nona reality show.
Can’t speak for the first 24 hours of the inaugural bungalow stay, but it currently sits at 423K views

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Kystar

Chatty Member
$500 for a high-quality chair isn’t that much. Not saying you can’t or shouldn’t get something cheaper. But with the way they blow money, why not.

I agree, I think this second nanny is Jess. I guess Tim will have to do pickup duty once she leaves.

What would the golf cart be for? Please don’t tell me you can use them on the roads in FL lol.
And how much time will they spend out there & actually use everything , maybe 4-5 hours within 6 months 🤔

• Haha

Prosperity Piglet

Poop bag? Maybe they hired a dog walker to take Jackson everyday. 😆
I think she meant wet bag for any dirty clothes from accidents.

missmothman

It's been about 6 1/2 years since I have had a baby... but isn't big baby super wobbly?? I do NOT remember my kids being like that!! He's constantly wobbling all over the place like a rubber band. Is it just me?!

• Haha
One thing I remember vividly after not living in FL for several decades was a gator coming out of the canals in my area and it ate a Rottweiler. A 100+ lb Rottweiler. Later that same year a kid was snatched not too, too, far from there and the news lady said, "and it gobbled him up!" on the newscast. My parents hated that news lady, thought she was an idiot.
So yeah, Gin, you ignorant slut, it happens. It's always happened and it always will.
Indeed, alligators exist in Lake Nona, though Jenn may think otherwise. It has been in the news before.

https://independentamericancommunities.com/2018/06/10/alligators-public-parks-retention-ponds-hoas/

You may want to see this Jenn.

Last edited:
Speakers are too much work...no, no they're not. My dad did it like in less than half a day. Grant it, unlike Dim, he actually worked for an electrician but schematics...

Also, they apparently like their neighbors. I hope the neighborhood collective of spies heard that :rolleyes:
---
Tim explains why Florida pools have birdcages and doesn't once explain child-safety.
Child safety. Who cares...

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I was thinking in their last live he mentioned he hadn't ordered it yet... have they put money down on it already? I may have missed that..
Someone here explained it to me after Tim mentioned it in the live. Apparently you fill out a form and put $1000 down to get on the list to place your order. Tim has not ordered yet. He's on the list apparently.

• Haha
It could really be a lot of things. I know that his mom also has shaky hands, so potentially it's something genetic. He does not look good and lives hard whatever the case. And Jenn is such an enabler as well. I suspect at the very least he is diabetic, but clearly if he is he's not doing what his doctor is telling him to-which is to cut out most of all the crap he eats.

Reactions: 10

hcslacs

VIP Member
Cracker Barrel is reserved for special occasions, like when she "runs" a 10k. Maybe they'll go there after he supposedly runs his.

• Haha
  • Heart

PistachioNut

VIP Member
I started watching these in 2020 to prepare for my trip, I really enjoyed Tim’s park vlogs. I watched their back catalogue during covid hoping It would soon be my turn to visit the parks (it was canx twice due to covid and not been able to afford to rebook).

The decline for me was seeing them as “parents”. Even worse now with buddy 2, I don’t get to do school pick up because I work. If I am working from home I will use my dinner break to go pick the kids up, at any given opportunity I will attend their swimming lessons. I truly do not understand what parent would CHOOSE not to do these things….my mind boggles!!
I do however enjoy reading this thread, I rarely post but i am here everyday 👋🏻
Bottom line, they should never have been blessed with children. I don’t say this to be mean. Being parents is something they have no idea about nor have they researched parenthood IMO
---
TTT# 144 - No I don’t wish I had a job, I just wish I was smart.
That says everything about her! Well, almost everything.
---
Maybe someone can explain how am I blocked from these people's you tube?I have commented under different accounts with different names and have commented by phone blocked and by laptop blocked.Have the Trackers banned my IP address?
Their thin skin is extra thin!
---
Add me to the list of the shadow banned. After my very first negative comment too. She’s quick when she wants to be.
Ditto. Happened to me as well. She (and he) will never improve in life if she (and he) can’t take criticism.
---
Found Tracker merch at the consignment store today, pissed off they wouldn’t buy my Eddie Bauer coat when they clearly accept garbage
Was it marked down to less than $.50?
---
I know the discussion has moved on from this, but it really annoys me that they pointed out lunch boxes and water bottles in the last vlog while at Target and yet did not show us which lunch box and water bottle Buddy chose for school. I was fully expecting a school supply haul and am curious why we didn’t get it. Surprising considering we get periodic updates of big baby and her pregnancy and then this major life event for Buddy is not documented. Maybe it has to do with them not wanting to show the uniform, but I was shocked we didn’t get a first day of school photo; it’s such a staple amongst my friends with kids!
Are we positive he actually was accepted ? Is he 100% potty trained?

Last edited:

JssLG317

VIP Member
The alligator comment :rolleyes: You don't have to be right on the water to see them. I know that when I was in Houston we'd get the occasional report or two that there would be one spotted in a parking lot. They have legs. They can move on land, Jenn.
For sure! We just had one in Pittsburgh. Took them a week to trap it. Likely someone’s pet that got way too big. They are the kind of people that still think the world is flat and have no concept of the outside world. Its the sequel to the Truman Show, it’s the Bojan Show.

Dillon21

VIP Member
At least she’s admitted at last that ‘editing’ is NOT a job

If I was an editor at a news station or entertainment business or a youtuber that gives a shit about their channel. I'd be insulted she called being an editor not a job.

• Haha
Just watched FREs latest, I can't believe how many times they called that kid "baby brother" an "the baby" I know FRE only uses short clips an prob only used the ones with him being called that in it, but FFS when will they use his actual name, an I don't get the whole "the cousins" thing either, what's wrong with just saying we are going to visit family an Jackson's cousins?

They are going to end up making J think his brother's name is "the baby" or "baby brother", I honestly can't wait till he starts blabbing everything that goes on at home to the school, the staff must talk about them constantly
I personally am okay with "the cousins" as it at least gives the other side of the family's kids some actual privacy–unlike their own. However, "baby brother" or "the baby" is annoying....I would be interested to see exactly how long they call him this.....who wants to take bets😂

xojamilyn

I didn't see anything mr picky-pants would eat with the exception of soft serve ice cream. Obviously lots of seafood(which is a no), noodles(no), soup(no).
I find it hilarious Jenn makes things all the time with noodles, rice, and other stuff his toddler self can’t handle.