The Tim Tracker #142 The Bojan Horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless someone else found a different wedding page than me, the wedding page says basically NOTHING of interest.
It's just the two of their names and an early 2024 wedding date.
No venue details, no pics or blurbs about the wedding party (e.g., bridesmaids, groomsmen), no info about the reception, no gift registry links.

They just ask for money toward a honeymoon cruise, and that's it.
There is another site that lists a venue for the reception and includes a pic of the lower half of their faces.

Reactions: 12
Which is all the more reason why he needs to get himself to the doctor. The eye is almost completely closed, he pees constantly, has stomach issues, etc. Something's not right and he knows it.
He's known for a while. It was one of his Christmas grape wishes last year to go to the doctor, to be healthier, to lose 15lbs. Actually, has any of their stupid grape wishes come true? They really do suck at life.
As far as talking about money and "set for life"...as stated many times before on Tattle, people with money don't talk about money. She protests too much and tries to prove something she doesn't have. Dumb witch.

Reactions: 16
My only thoughts. I got halfway through. What was all the crap out on her vanity in the background? She never looks like she even washes her face. How do you have two nannies and still look like you live in a car? I want to grab that pen from her so bad. She thinks she's so important writing down names and thanking people. Comes back from taking a fart and asks Tim if he was taking names. 🤣 What a joke she is. Bad editing and name writer downer. BRAVO JEN! You're so important. Go take care of your damn kids and clean that trashy hoarder house. Tim says he can't leave Jen alone with both kids. I actually agree. She is useless. I wouldn't hire her to sit with my cat let alone my children.
But the pen makes her feel like an executive! Her job is very important, you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There is another site that lists a venue for the reception and includes a pic of the lower half of their faces.
Ah, good to know. I'll look for that one!

ETA: Found it. So strange, though... bc the one I first found has the actual date but this one says "TBA"?!?
(beyond that thou, nothing else is filled in so this must still be a work-in-progress?)

Reactions: 8
I had the Live on as background noise for a little bit---Jenn was super defensive about money and how much they spend. I'm not sure if she was addressing Tattle or if their viewers are commenting on this now. Kind of ironic that they are panhandling with Stickers while scolding their audience about money.

It was funny, someone asked about how Buddy's school was going. Jenn paused for a second and then mentioned he is having a hard time with nap time there. Poor Buddy can't escape the mandatory sleep!
What’s sad is that they identified that this would be difficult for him after his evaluation and had the entire summer to create a routine that would include this down time and they failed to prepare him. I guess it was too difficult for them and they assumed pushing it off on the school would be best (for them).

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I get he's not in Proper School - but if he is in school/daycare - I don't get why a nanny had to check him out and take him golfing so they could do their live - why not just leave him there till they were done then go pick him up? Its fishy...
There could be different schedules for different students dependent on the parents needs.
I taught Pre-k in a full daycare setting. We were open 6:30am to 6:00pm. Parents could choose the number of days per week. They could also choose their hours:
Full day (drop off and pick up anytime during hours)
Half day (drop at 9:00, pick up at 11:30. This was for families that just wanted pre-k academics)
Extended half day (drop at 9:00, pick up at 1:00. They got academics, more playtime, and ate lunch)
They could be signed on for just the academic day, like 9:00-3:00, without the extended day option. That would make sense for people who don’t actually NEED daycare for their kids. Although these morons need all the help they can get.

Reactions: 10
I hope she has a wonderful honeymoon cruise, without too many flashbacks to cruising with the Trackers!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope she has a wonderful honeymoon cruise, without too many flashbacks to cruising with the Trackers!
She probably made RC look "bad" so the Bojos would never get out of their Disney bubble. Like, I really don't know what was with that Bora Bora/Bali nonsense. If the Mouse isn't there, Trackers aren't going.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.