Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Forest

VIP Member
I think it’s selfish to take a small baby like that to DC, in the middle of the summer heat, when you have already been there multiple times (I would understand more if you were a tourist). Tim could have taken Buddy and filmed, he had his brother there as well if he needed an extra hand. As if she is a help anyway, she is just a burden on him. This is just her massive FOMO.

Reactions: 24

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Hello all. I’ve been on vacation and needed to take a break from the tracker world but holy cow I just finished catching up and looks like I missed a lot. There have been a few comments on the FB group page about them and the work they have been doing on the house (don’t ask me to post screen shots because I’m not doing it) I’m close with their next door neighbor that’s how I see so much. The pool was definitely green not that long ago I’m talking to you 2020planner I think that’s your user name. Also the digging excavator was absolutely there!!! I have reported them to the HOA about their poor decision of putting the grill so incredibly close to the house I mean how stupid are they? I can tell you the neighbor isn’t happy about the paint choice either. Looks like they were having a garage door issue earlier today J4D looks a lot worse in person my God! Any day now I’m going to be writing on here that fire trucks are outside of their house lol
I think I am just going to go all in and believe you...why not?
Months ago on the Dis thread I said Pete is not rich and got a lot of grief...but Hmm I was right....I said he is not a brilliant businessman....I said his company is sketch.... funny to see everyone now say that...so I am going with my gut and believe you live there.
If I am wrong folks....well whatever

• Heart
  • Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
So, Tim singing his "Oliver" song all the time now has to be to get the "Oliver" count up higher on the "Oliver" vs "the baby" tracker going on here, right?

• Haha

HaroldTheWalrus

Wait - have I understood this correctly, or is my walrus-y brain getting a bit confused in all the excitement? Jenn was upset about the photos being shared on Tattle, so complained to the HOA. Except…it was a representative from the HOA that put the photos on Tattle in the first place?

• Haha
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I wonder if they even got HOA approval for all this and that's what's (supposedly) causing all the stir. Where I live, if we wanted to do such a project, we would get estimates from contractors, choose our contractor, then submit a detailed description along with drawing to the HOA for architectural review. They have 30 days to approve/deny/ask for changes. Then the contractor applies for the county permits/etc.

If EC is anything like the two places that I've lived, you'd have to get separate approval for the house painting, the outside coach lights that Tim mentioned in the last video, the increased size of patio and screen cage would be separate from it all, along with the outdoor kitchen. Tim pointed out the removal of the tree, here, where I live, if you remove a tree, it needs approval, if you plant a tree, you also need approval. For any landscaping changes, if you are not replacing with the same plant in the same spot, you need to submit a landscape drawing with each plant listed.

It sounds like a pain in the ass, but we had neighbors in NY whose property was a disaster with nonstop unfinished projects, so we appreciate that someone holds people accountable. In general, if you follow the rules, it's pretty easy.

YesNow

VIP Member
She needs 2 babysitters to put the kids to sleep? WTF? J$ needs attention? When will he learn that he has to share the attention? I've never heard of such madness.

• Angry
  • Wow

mjm9

VIP Member
The latest thumbnail picture is so wrong!

And the title should have been “We Had The Best Day Ever at Discovery Cove Cause We Stuffed Our Faces and Palmed Our Two Children Off On The Nanny!”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Which is fine, but I guess no one is supposed to ask any questions or attempt to get clarifications about said (often conflicting) tea lest one be told:
  • I have to ask you but who pissed on your pillow?
  • Lighten up you seriously have a complex.
  • You need a long vacation whoever you are!
Oh, and I'm Jenn's burner account too.

Guess I hit a nerve somewhere along the lines. 🤷‍♀️

And yep, @linkdownbelow87. I do need a vacation.

I've been going back and forth dealing with my aging parents - including an immobile mother who, as of this week, has been diagnosed with and is fighting pneumonia. My husband and I are still getting over the suicide of his older brother in May. I work 60+ hours a week in a largely thankless WFH deadline-centric job managing hundreds of clients weekly while getting shit on by a fuckface of a boss, and one of our beloved cats is in the middle of expensive weekly chemotherapy treatments for aggressive renal and intestinal cancer that has already cost us a collective $7,000+ in vet bills, while I take breaks in between work to assist feed him 4x a day and give more meds. All the while trying to stay sane and act like nothing's wrong.

So yeah, you're right.
Look whoever you are. I was never trying to fight with you. We are on the same damn team! But you don’t have to be 100% correct every single time. I have no reason to waste my time on this site to BS. I cannot stand the trackers and multiple residents in their own neighborhood can’t stand them either. I’m sorry to hear about your current struggles. I wish the trackers could switch places with you. They have no idea what real world life is like. Please keep your head up and I’ll send some prayers your way. Truths?

• Heart

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Wow. Expert Tim strikes again. We have those around our pool. Not only will drainage be an issue, but the insides of the BBQ unit will probably get moldy and nasty. And those drainage things get plants and frogs in them too.
It would’ve just been so much easier if they would’ve made a L shape and instead of putting that part up against the wall if it came out from the wall and then put it up to the bar area. That makes so much more sense then they wouldn’t be covering up the drainage holes and they wouldn’t be causing a fire hazard🙄

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Hello all. I’ve been on vacation and needed to take a break from the tracker world but holy cow I just finished catching up and looks like I missed a lot. There have been a few comments on the FB group page about them and the work they have been doing on the house (don’t ask me to post screen shots because I’m not doing it) I’m close with their next door neighbor that’s how I see so much. The pool was definitely green not that long ago I’m talking to you 2020planner I think that’s your user name. Also the digging excavator was absolutely there!!! I have reported them to the HOA about their poor decision of putting the grill so incredibly close to the house I mean how stupid are they? I can tell you the neighbor isn’t happy about the paint choice either. Looks like they were having a garage door issue earlier today J4D looks a lot worse in person my God! Any day now I’m going to be writing on here that fire trucks are outside of their house lol
Yeah, peeps on here posted screenshots and showed me a light green that a few chemicals could fix (but nowhere near murky swamp water I was imagining based on why a neighbor on either side of them would go out of their way to blast them on the EC community FB page). It's cool, though.

I'm still not getting why random people in the neighborhood seems to specifically - and continually - care / complain so much about them, especially if Jenn was just active on there enough to engage with a potential "nanny" in the form of Jess/Jessica who you said responded, but I don't think we'll ever get an answer to that.

Anywho, I know you've been lurking daily on here thou, even thou you've been on vacation. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Wow

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The two times they showed J in this vlog he was completely unintelligible. And for some reason Jenn put this in the final cut? Why? The scenes with him were totally unnecessary (as they always are) and he just came across as bratty and also totally unable to speak clearly.

• Sad
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
It's not normal for a 41-year-old to look this wrinkly. He's got more wrinkles than the crumbled-up tshirts Ginn keeps forgetting in the washer. He looks like a Shar Pei's booty butt.
Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 1.55.53 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha

croissantfurnace

All joking aside I really hope they don’t end up with a fire. Been there, done that. Lost everything. Neighbor’s teen daughter passed away (fire started in the room she was in while she was sleeping). I get panic attacks if there’s smoke. It’s traumatizing.

• Heart
  • Sad

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Looks like PMM has beat the trackers to the podcast thing. This video showed up under my recommended videos:
2CF72CF8-3F4B-4140-9DBA-131BA22803C5.jpeg

It’s called Bad Traveler’s Club and Nate is a cohost. This was their first podcast. I didn’t watch it other than their introductions but I’m wondering if Jenn heard through the Orlando Vlogger grapevine that PMM was part of a podcast and she wanted to try it now too.

• Wow
  • Sick

cavamom

VIP Member
Please submit this for the next thread title:
TTT 141: Oliver? Meh…he’s ok
---

It also appears to be a bikini.

View attachment 2333739
I am a firm believer that anyone can wear what they want but it doesn’t mean that everything is going to be flattering to your body type. If she wants to wear a bikini, they are plenty of tankini style suits out there to offer her coverage. Or even a high waisted bikini.

This would be a perfect suit for the pool at her house.She ended up adjusting Oliver, likely so he would hide the huge amount of cleavage she is revealing at a family friendly place. To me, this means she knows her breasts were spilling out and was trying to hide it for the camera.
Will do!

TTT 141: “Oliver? Meh…he’s ok”