Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
I know I said I wasn’t going to post for now but I HAVE TO SHARE THIS LOL. Jenn has been in full Karen mode this morning! She has been bitching to HOA about “a crazy stalker” sharing personal information about their house online hehehe 😂 I’m not sure what she thinks HOA could do but okay. Also Jenn has visited three neighbors so far today. One neighbor said she was asking him if anyone “suspicious” has been seen around their house in the last few weeks. I wonder if we will get a home vlog about this. My goal joining this site was to get to them in any way possible and I can say I definitely have. Jenn I know you are reading this just sell the house and move already!!!!!
It will be a "very special" home vlog. Tim and Jenn on the couch with somber voices telling people to respect their privacy while they show practically everything about their lives. The stans will be in full effect after that vlog drops.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

HaroldTheWalrus

Jenn is going to demand that the HOA Gestapo visit every home in the neighborhood and question everyone for information. There has been a Tracker Security Breach and they are operating at Code Red Level!!!
Imagine her surprise when she discovers that the source was Tim all along, getting his own back for all those crappy thumbnails. I mean, even the profile pic gives it away!

• Haha

Hippotracks

Why does Jenn need to say on camera Tim's breath smells like peanut butter or when he's trying to get out from under the outdoor kitchen? I think she needs to constantly belittle him because of her own inadequacies. She feels the need to bring him down to her level. I'm guessing her projection is a lot worse off camera.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
This is boring and I have to get up for the soccer game at 3am. 😴

Wait a minute--did any of you know that Jenn has two kids?!?! And one person cannot put two children to bed when they are together. She would need TWO babysitters to watch the children. Holy shit, it makes me think I have some sort of crazy super powers. Two kids, 13 months apart and I took them everywhere and anywhere. I fed them, washed them, put them to bed, I even travelled places with them solo. Holy crap, I'm amazing!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
IMG_0885.jpg

I cannot believe this was a real announcement. You just know all the Disney Vloggers are going to fight a Hunger Games style battle to smell the elephants first. I cannot wait for Tim and Jenn to experience sniffing the Smellephants.

• Haha
  • Sick
Well, I guess we'll have confirmation about validity when we get a very special episode about privacy being violated unless the possible spy is either a) Jenn in disguise-which I don't think Jenn would be diabolical enough to do this entire charade or b) they decide to hold their cards close to the deck and decide not to get that sympathy super stickers-also doubtful.

Also, doubt she ran over to people's houses more like wobbled.

As for posting the house. It's fairly easy to find, guyzz with all the information the Bozos have posted. Also, the address was blacked out.

I am still skeptical-I halfway suspect the mole is Jenn's Uber Eats person and they are mad about the lousy tip they are getting, but I will still watch and hope. Whatever the case it's been entertaining sniping aside.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ollie, blink twice if you need to be rescued from this family and those nasty bologna tits.
Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 9.00.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 9.03.04 PM.png

---
Discovery Cove has closed (Ginn: "oh is it??") and they're still fucking taking their sweet time leaving because they hate Ft Pampers and because they're entitled fucks.
Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 9.06.00 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Delicishaz!

It's a lie to excuse the fact that he's bottle fed now.
I think you are right, plus there are piles of towels everywhere at Discovery Cove, she could have boosted him up on some of those if really needed. Note they managed to stay til closing so he couldn't have been that upset.

FreckleFart90

Woman should never eat this much in one sitting. How unattractive. My god. Tim is the worst husband on this planet. He doesn’t have the urge to sit his wife down and talk about this??? This is a serious issue. She over eats and pretends she is sharing I bet you any amount of money he probably had one bite of her food. They’re both equally in denial about their weight and are heading down an unhealthy path of serious underlying issues. Their marriage SUCKS! It’s a joke. He treats her like a roommate. Because for years SHE WAS!!! Gross I bet you they heard each other smashing other people in their place they lived in. 🤮🤢 puke
Tim?

I think I just like to think he comes on here to vent while he’s stoned at 2 in the morning

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Ok, which one of you did a sticker from Larry Daballoon? Jenn didn’t thank you Larry, so that really confirms she follows closely here. 🤣

Tim couldn’t make it from his house to Disney Springs and had to stop at a gas station to use the bathroom?

• Haha
  • Heart

airbusA330

VIP Member
100% agree.

I'm sure he loves it while she's there taking care of his kids (Buddy, D'Oliver, and sometimes even Oscar+Mayer=Ginn who I'm now nicknaming "OMGinn" thanks to @Quasimodo's brilliance)...but no one can tell me that - constantly in the back of his mind - he's not thinking about how ridiculous it looks that they need a nanny when his own BROTHER has TWO kids and NO nanny and his own MOM had FOUR kids with NO nanny. :rolleyes:
Usually agree with you but I disagree here. He’s just as far gone as she is in regards to reality. He’s lazy, arrogant, and thinks he knows best for everything and everyone. He has shown zero patience or interest of the kids outside of J$ riding rides. I think for him “out of sight, out of mind” works just fine for him so he can do what he wants to do. Which, is eating junk and complaining. Kids get in the way of whatever lifestyle he thinks he is living.

Forest

VIP Member
6 videos a week? They’re down to about 3 videos a week.

What a snotty comment. She is so thin-skinned. So big deal, someone doesn’t like your Halloween content because they probably don’t like HHN or Halloween in general.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Jenn just said O is in the cabana with....WAIT FOR IT...."the nanny". She said it like she was trying to mumble it fast. 😂

Wait, so no EdUCAtOr anymore, stans?? 🥴

I wonder what Tim's brother thinks about them needing a nanny at Discovery Cove when he always brings two kids with them, as well?

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
I love to see PMM beating TTT

(I know PMM has his detractors but still fun to see. You know this grinds Tim’s gears)

8519411E-CFB3-4570-8FEF-5EA5A4CE5BD3.jpeg
800289F5-160F-4A20-83EE-A0411C48DF71.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

bumpire

Chatty Member
The nanny took him, with Uncle and the cousins. I bet they looked like a happy family...
A TT spin off??
Yeah, I need to find that part in one of the DC vlogs. (of the 9 or 10 separate visits they've made over the years...)

I did come across one (where Patrick was having a birthday) from 9 years ago where Tim shows what his lunch looks like.
ALL of this is his. Some things never change. Check out the guy's more normal-sized lunch across from him.

View attachment 2334707

In the same vlog, Tim (green cup) and others were pouring water all over Jenn's face in the lazy river. That's one way to shut her up.
(I love how the lifeguard is just looking on like...yeah, whatever 🤣)

View attachment 2334709
Was the title: lifeguard watches while hot chick! gets absolutely covered in ….
I think it’s selfish to take a small baby like that to DC, in the middle of the summer heat, when you have already been there multiple times (I would understand more if you were a tourist). Tim could have taken Buddy and filmed, he had his brother there as well if he needed an extra hand. As if she is a help anyway, she is just a burden on him. This is just her massive FOMO.
she could have stayed home and filmed another unhinged home vlog alone with big baby repeatedly FaceTiming Tim and j$
IMG_5546.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
The "the baby already went through the lazy river and he loooooved it" story didn't add up to me because she was so fucking confused about if the life vest would fit him the "second" time around and if not if they'd be able to go through the lazy river. So what did you do the first time around Ginn? Hmm?

I did love her including the shot of her totally struggling to get out of the lazy river with Da Baby before she realized she should do a hard cut to avoid further embarrassment as she narrated that there was lightning so they had to get out. She has no strength or core muscles to even be able to get up from a sitting position while holding him.

• Wow