Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
He looks like he got fried in a tanning bed like one of the cast of the Jersey Shore, it seems a tad bit too late to bother with an umbrella. Maybe a face peel and a time machine would help. I'm also going to guess that celery totally fell out while this weird pic was being taken.
Screen Shot 2023-07-28 at 10.25.46 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
If the spy is real, it’ll upset Jenn. If the spy is not real, it’ll upset Jenn, regardless. So, home run either way.
I was about to write the same sentiment. if our new friend is just a rando and Jenn goes completely unhinged on the HOA and neighbors and now lives in a constant state of paranoia, I’m here for it. 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart

CMDisney

VIP Member
Thanks. I have no idea how HOAs work. I would assume it would be difficult to evict someone especially if they have paid for the house in full as mentioned here.
I'm on the Board of our HOA and, yes... I think it would be pretty difficult to actually oust someone from their home. It ususally doesn't reach that level. Fines start coming and late fees on those fines start building... then the threatening letters from the HOA attorney mentioning wage garnishment. Folks tend to come around.

At least this HOA is getting some action from the Bojos, so they must be feeling the heat. Just not enough heat to actually complete the work in the proper manner. No surprise. They're entitled idiots.

Side note... whatever OG Buddy said to Tim at the dining room table in the last video... I got none of it. Was he speaking Mandarin? 🤪

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
She will get pregnant again, absolutely. Because Tim is weak. She’ll call it an oops baby. She loves being pregnant and nursing so she has an excuse to do nothing.
I agree. But sadly, they resent the two children they already have. J$ is "chaos" and "wild" and Big Baby prevents them from going out and doing all the fun things they want to do. A girl isn't going to be any different.

FoBGD12

I know they don't have any originality left in their channel, but multiple "best day" and "relaxing day" titles for their Discovery Cove videos could've been easily prevented with just a bit of research.

1690253034300.png

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I haven’t watched yesterday’s vlog but according to the Stan page on Facebook, Tim made an appearance in PMM’s vlog, but of course PMM did not show up in Tim’s version.
219258A5-FC22-435C-81A6-C67929613817.jpeg

• Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Honestly, thank goodness she didn't link her stupid "I ran the 10K" "vid" down below.
Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 6.34.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 6.34.57 PM.png

Her haircut and homely face makes her look like a Manson family reject. Like even Charles Manson would be like, "yeah no thanks".

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
I like how Tim shows the lunch buffet and mentions all kinds of dishes like fish, veggies, salad, quinoa, mojo pork, and Jen even mentions that their cabana attendant said they have revamped the menu to include more flavorful dishes, and Tim shows his tray and it's nothing but beige food--burger, hot dog, fries, mac-n-cheese. Looks like the only fruit or veg he got was the plantains--which, does that even count? He really is a 5 year old when it comes to food.

mjm9

VIP Member
You didn’t finish the jingle @Quasimodo.

🎶 My nipple has a first name,
It's O-S-C-A-R.
My nipple has a second name,
It's M-A-Y-E-R.
Oh I love to flash them everyday,
And if you ask me why I'll say,
Cause' I do it every single day for what is called A-N * A-G-E-N-D-A ! 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart

bten1989

VIP Member
Volume 2: Tim is a fat kid, he is ‘The Joker’, J.E.N drives through a “seedy” neighborhood, and talks about vaccines. These clips are all from OCTOBER 2009 ‘The Tim Tracker’ vlogs.

Shit they were just as annoying before they started their ding dang doodley family values dialogue to scam the internet into thinking they were wholesome. I ask myself everyday why I ever watched these fucktards in the first place.

• Heart

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Just watched parts of the second half of the live show. I was looking for when they discussed their finances/successes. Did I hear Jenn right that she believes other YouTubers haven’t set themselves up to save for the future and in such a way that they’ll be okay in the long run (like they have), and then immediately say they started working with a financial advisor when they were on the Fantasy? So she’s tsk tsking other YouTubers for not working with an advisor, but they’ve only been working with one for a year? What?
How can she not know that they are one of the very very few YouTube channels that have literally a single platform, single source of income? She had to be parroting what their finance shark told her about herself. I feel like they had their annual “financial checkup” and he blew a bunch of smoke up their dumb asses.

• Heart