Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hcslacs

VIP Member
When Tim is struggling to climb out of the kitchen he says he’s gonna give everyone a peep show and show everything. Um, Tim there’s no way anything that small is gonna peep out of those tight ass shorts, so no need to worry.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just like they wanted to name J$ “Jack”, but named him Jackson with the intention of calling him “Jack”, which has never crossed either of their lips!
---

Someone earlier thought Gin might be pregnant.
Then Oliver and Olive** would be Irish twins.

**Olive if the baby is a girl.
Still an Irish twin if the baby is anotherson.
Ugh, I hope she is not pregnant already or gets pregnant again. I do think she is trying already though between her being all clingy in this video and her talking to Dim about being in a mood when he was in the pool in that home slog.... :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
That's weird you mention this. I was also just suggested an older home video, I think a bathroom and went to Lowes...they way they interact is night and day very very different. Its sad really. They seem to hate each other now
Nonsense, nothing screams love like a painful death grip on the shoulder of one's partner!! Or pointing out to the whole world how your partner gets the pee shakes like a geriatric chihuahua!

• Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Does this count as rock (booty) bottom?
View attachment 2343152
View attachment 2343153

Buddy's going to look as wrinkly as his sperm donor when he's an adult. Also, they never put sunscreen on his legs do they? "It's okay you guyzzzzzz, legs are immune from melanoma *fake laugh*"

View attachment 2343162
---

She had a stain on her maroon tank top too. Probably dried up breastmilk or spit up from who knows when. Or honestly, more likely she spilled something on herself (and then licked it and thought that would suffice).
That child’s dark eye circles are so terrible. Allergies? Crying? Lack of sleep? Bad nutrition? All of the above?

• Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
No, there's always someone or someones on an HOA board for whom this is like their thing, so in that regard I'm not surprised.

• Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
She ate enough for a whole family…just at breakfast. She really should be a lot fatter than she is given she’s sedentary and eats 5,000 calories a day.

Reactions: 24

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
It will be a "very special" home vlog. Tim and Jenn on the couch with somber voices telling people to respect their privacy while they show practically everything about their lives. The stans will be in full effect after that vlog drops.
But it will be incredibly over dramatic like the neighbor stealing water situation and the people standing on their front lawn protesting because they got pregnant.

Break out your wallets, stans!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

littlemuv

VIP Member
It’s a wonder Tim stays afloat with the whale hanging onto his shoulder for dear life. Is swimming another thing to be added to the list of things Jenn can’t do? But then I suppose you don’t need to be able to swim when you’re married to that great swimming champion Michael Phelps Tim Tracker

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
What the fuck is that swimsuit? How is that the appropriate suit to wear at Discovery Cove? Jeez. I would be mortified for my relatives to see me in such a suit. She really thinks she is hot or something, doesn't she? 🤮
That bathing suit... those tits spilling out... just no. 🤮

You're absolutely right. She really does still think she's the "hot chick" (that never was). :rolleyes:
---
Yeah, I just can't understand filling PLATES with greasy breakfast meats, eggs, waffles, fried stuff, etc. when you are spending the day in the water, swimming and snorkeling and all that stuff. Fruit, maybe a bagel, and some juice would be great. I am also a fan of potatoes so would maybe eat a little, but not the other stuff.
Seriously! I don't care if it's all you can eat or you paid for it already. I'm with you. I'd be totally fine with the bagel and black coffee. Maybe some fruit (but fruit bloats me sometimes in the morning).

I have zero idea how the hell they fit all that food. And in 1,000 degree weather no less. I would be sick if I tried to eat 1/2 of that tray, let alone the entire thing.

• Sick

Smooshpoosh

Ginn absolutely used Oliver as a prop (as usual). No fucking way did they take him in the lazy river once, not record it, then think to do it again with the camera. Someone thought "oh we should take our infant and do the lazy river with him because viewssssss".

Also, count me in as one of the people who think taking an infant in a lazy river is a dumb fucking idea. Too many things can go wrong, plus he's only 4 months old ffs, he did not need to be in that water. But then again, I wouldn't have dragged my infant to a water-based attraction in the first place.
That water is DISGUSTING. One time a guest vomited and the guards tried shutting down the water until it could be cleaned etc. The sup came out and yelled at them for closing the water and sent the guests right back in. No cleaning. People pee, poop, vomit, bleed all in that water and they aren't likely to do anything about it. I love DC regardless still lol but when we go we don't take our kids. We leave them with... FAMILY! Take notes T and J 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
They sure do spend an awful lot of money to try to pretend they like their life. Intensive therapy would have been way cheaper.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
We'll have to check in a few days to see if this moment is the most viewed from this vid. If so, it will cement the theory about the Jen NSFW fans.
I mean, it will also contain the extra wtf views of all the people who can't believe she wore a suit like that at Discovery Cove in front of a bunch of relatives.

Maybe Nanny Claws wore a revealing suit at the last staycation and Jenn had to try to one-up her.

I also wonder if the haircut was because she is trying to look better since she has some young nanny around now (and maybe a new one starting soon?). I wondered if she made Tim wait to get his haircut until she could get in to her own salon and that is why they both got a haircut one after the other.

• Haha
  • Sad

Mopsy75

VIP Member
thank you fellow tattlers for sharing the pix of J4D's and that God awful swimsuit - my eyes will never be the same. LOL!. I myself am a 'chesty' gal but you would never catch me in something like that at all. Personally, I don't even like V-neck shirts (but that is just me and everyone is different). J4D's definitely has FOMO with Nanny Claws - has to be.
And I know I sound like a broken record here but seriously you bring the nanny to your outing? I know they can use the excuse 'well it's because we are working and all' - NOOOOOOO, B*** your husband is working, you can take care of your miracle children while he works. You suck as a parent J4D's we all know that in your delusional world which you live in EVERYTHING takes precedence over your supposed 2 miracle children. Starting with food. It breaks my heart to see this - those boys deserve better.

• Haha
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
View attachment 2344245
Then you have T&J ducking and dodging before it even gets to the sprinkling stage. I bet he’s also the type to have his wipers on full fast mode as soon as he sees a drop of rain on his windshield.
🤣 🤣 🤣 I love that!!! That is so true. A couple weeks ago, I was at Publix and it started monsooning (like hard enough to hear it on the roof) and the lights went out (and it was dimly lit for quite some time).

Everyone just went about shopping like nothing was going on, not even fazed. Even though I was technically done and about to go check out, I just shrugged my shoulders and went back around to look at a few more things to buy. Then, after checking out, it stopped monsooning just enough (but still raining) for me to run out to the car and put the groceries in. Got all wet but whatever, you dry in like 2 secs down here once the sun comes back out.

Tim's ridiculous fear of the rain has NEVER made sense to me.

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I was just suggested an old Vlog from when they were in the Sanford house and it was about the time that I started watching them and I cannot get over the change in them for the worst. They liked doing house stuff. Jen had premade Tim’s breakfast and was making Tim’s lunch, and they filmed in all kinds of shitty lighting and weren’t complaining about it instead of sitting in the kitchen.
Now their heads are so far up their own asses they have to sit in the freaking kitchen floor to make sure that they look at their best, like come the fuck on guys🙄

• Haha