Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Jen. You don’t need two babysitters to put the kids to bed. Because functioning adults can manage bedtime for two (or more) children INDEPENDENTLY.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Yeah, I need to find that part in one of the DC vlogs. (of the 9 or 10 separate visits they've made over the years...)

I did come across one (where Patrick was having a birthday) from 9 years ago where Tim shows what his lunch looks like.
ALL of this is his. Some things never change. Check out the guy's more normal-sized lunch across from him.

View attachment 2334707

In the same vlog, Tim (green cup) and others were pouring water all over Jenn's face in the lazy river. That's one way to shut her up.
(I love how the lifeguard is just looking on like...yeah, whatever 🤣)

View attachment 2334709

Wait a minute is that beer his? Does that sign say designated smoking section on it? WTF?

• Haha

snazzynettyy48

The thing I'm not getting is, aside from paint colors (it's not like they're Barbie pink so I don't even get that), why the absolute vitriol toward them from so many people in the neighborhood - apparently the same people Jenn went knocking on not one, not two, but three doors today to talk about Tattle spies? (plural now)

It was stated they have a lawn care service (so the grass is cut) and the exterior photos posted of their home don't look like anything that would raise eyebrows. They're also rarely home and certainly not throwing ragers on the front lawn or blasting music all day or having 500 people come and take up the entire street w/ their cars. So...???

Disliking them for exploiting their kids, I can understand.
Disliking them for everything they've done, vlogged about, and monetized, I can understand.

But I'm just not understanding the neighbors all ganging up on them? For what?
And what exactly has she done to be termed as "batshit crazy" by this legion of EC homeowners?
I agree. All of this is odd, doesn’t add up. A group of random neighbours and HOA members decided to share an account on Tattle because they don’t like them? I think @linkdownbelow87 is an ex-Stan who has turned their crazy obsession with them into a weird stalker obsession, trying to get as much popularity and clout as possible on here. Not buying it. I’m not that desperate for “gossip” on them and their Hoa. They give me enough entertainment just by posting their own videos and nonsense. *yawn*
Jen going door to door to ask neighbours questions? That doesn’t even sound like Jen. She can’t even wipe her own arse basically yet we should believe she has the independence and confidence to approach neighbours? Get real.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Maybe it's a US thing but why would you even need a financial adviser if you were so set for the future an had good money? Over here financial advisers are usually used if you are maybe struggling with depts an they will help bunch them up together so you can do one manageable monthly payment rather than numerous payments

I'd say my folks are perfectly set for future, no mortgage, good savings, good pensions an they have never had to use a financial advisor

Can a financial advisor over there simple be used for setting up savings? Or setting up investments? Like I say I don't know much about what they do over there but here if it was for savings or investments it would be through your bank its done
A financial advisor here in US is someone who can help invest in different ways, depending on your long and short term goals. A financial advisor should also specialize in tax laws and how to get the most out of your investments. Which could be why the LLC was formed so late in the game, Disney Fantasy guy recommended it.

Even if they made 10x as much as we think they did in their successful years, I do not think there is any chance in the universe that at 39/40 years old, they are "all set" for retirement. They don't spend $100s or $1000s at a time, they spend $10,000s at a time. The Roy O suite cruises, the Tesla, Aulani trips, the solar panels, this backyard reno, the future Rivian, all huge expenses and what they are bringing in while they are spending all this doesn't even come close to what they were bringing in 3-5 years ago.

I do believe they have a FL prepaid account for at least J$, but that is not a lot money saved in the grand scheme of things. I also do not believe they have any idea what 2 kids will actually cost them over the next 18 years.

hcslacs

VIP Member
So a burger that comes with shredded prime rib and cheese sauce isn’t over the top enough so he needs to add bacon to it?! He doesn’t seem to be able to eat a burger anymore without adding bacon.

It has been said many times here but it’s still amazing they both aren’t so much fatter than they are. As bad as they look on the outside I can’t imagine what’s going on inside.
---
I could only watch a little because I find him soooooo boring but I guess Jen is calling this a detailed tour in the video title because he is showing every single inch of this property and just blabbing on and on about nothing. He even gets lost at one point and needs to consult google maps. I don’t see how this is useful to people planning a trip here.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Jen has time to reply to a comment with a semi-bitchy undertone.

View attachment 2337767

When was the last time they consistently put out at least 6 videos a week? Oh, wait, it says "videos" and not "vids", so maybe it's Tim responding. That makes more sense....he probably still doesn't know her typical lack of posting vids in a timely manner.
I just went to the comment section to see this exchange. Jenn deleted it right after I read it. Apparently the fan went back at Jenn, saying “to be clear” and reassured her that she has been a viewer for 6 years and loves the “vids” just not the HHN ones. She also told Jenn that as it gets closer to Halloween. She doubts it will only be one video a week.
Guess Jenn thinks she is the only one who has the right to go back at someone…

• Haha
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Wonder if Buddy will get SCUBA certified before he is fully potty-trained.
Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 9.10.03 PM.png

Don't bother Sharon, Ginn's own mother died from skin cancer and she can't bother to take sun protection for herself nor her children seriously.
Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 9.10.55 PM.png

😂
Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 9.11.01 PM.png

How about it? You expected an actual response in "a couple of days"? LOL.
Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 9.14.11 PM.png

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Totally OT: but I’ve gone down the rabbit hole of the Miranda sings allegations. Is she part of the ballingers that the trackers have referenced in videos as being their “friends”? Or are they referring to Miranda’s brother’s family? I also thought Jen said their ballinger friends lived in England? I may be misremembering that.
Colleen Ballinger, who plays the Miranda character, is Christopher Ballinger's sister. There are 4 Ballinger siblings: Colleen, Christopher, Rachel and Trent. Everyone but Trent does YouTube/Insta/TikTok. Trent also has some pretty serious allegations against him in this whole thing. They all live in California, Santa Barbara/LA.

Christopher worked with Colleen on the Haters Back Off Netflix thing. He is married to Jessica, they, along with their then 5 children met the Trackers in Epcot and Cape May Cafe shortly before covid. They have since had a 6th child. You want to see a family that exploits their kids? It's the Ballingers.

• Sick
  • Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn claimed she didn't even see Larry's comments even though she spent about 2 minutes silently staring at the screen trying to figure out how to block Larry while Dimmy was peeing.

• Haha
  • Heart

quietcandy

VIP Member
I'm all here for the spy, real or not. It's been interesting and I want to see what levels of soap opera obnoxious it gets to.

• Heart

Forest

VIP Member
They love Discovery Cove. All you can eat food and drink coupled with endless towels that they don’t have to wash.

They should have just skipped the $50,000+ backyard renovation and gone to Discovery Cove fifty times.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I just listened to some of it. While Tim's out there with the mystery man, he looked like he was NOT having her stupid small talk. 🤣 🤣 🤣

His minimal responses, the looks he had on his face. He was sweating, probably hot as fuck, and trying to figure shit out and she just kept blabbing like the entitled queen he helped create, while filming for HER channel.

Good luck w/ the new outdoor kitchen, Tim. You're going to be the only one using it - and cleaning it.(y)

• Haha

cavamom

VIP Member
Good on him! He doesn’t need Timmy boy. I don’t know nothing about PMM, but I think it’s great that the former reigning king is now a peasant in other vlogger’s videos.
True! Like him or not, Nate has 227k subscribers and regularly gets more than 50% engagement on his videos. Tim is at 901k and also gets 100-150k on average…not even close. Huge difference.

So, Tim singing his "Oliver" song all the time now has to be to get the "Oliver" count up higher on the "Oliver" vs "the baby" tracker going on here, right?
I like how they were like we are going to call him Ollie. I don't think they've called that kid that once. I can just hear her going on some stupid rant about how she read how she doesn't like the baby's name and thought of it and is like and you guyzz were right. He really seems more like a Rerun.

• Haha