Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Before my son was born like you @mjm9 , there was lots of pre-training and a gift at the hospital from her new baby brother. I also put together a little basket - it had toys, her favourite snacks of (ironically) blueberries, grapes and rice crackers, a couple of books and a VHS (Lol showing my age here!!) of the movie Chicken Run. This was her "feeding basket". It only came out when I was feeding my son. She could only play with those toys and watch that movie whilst I was feeding. As a result she LOVED this time! She would sit at my feet, play with her special toys, watch the special movie, 'read' her special book to my son. It turned into a really positive bonding experience. At 23 and 20 they are still pretty close.
Wait, so you didn't just buy a black baby doll and allow your daughter to chuck it into the baby's crib as preparation for your new arrival like the Trackers?

I have not watched this video and probably will not after reading the comments here about Jenn's swimsuit. But, Jenn is clearly setting up the "problems with feeding" for the camera so they can show Big Baby with a bottle. I personally think he's already been supplementing with a bottle and has been. (I have absolutely no issue with that.) There is no way in the world that all those adults there couldn't figure out how to make a bobby out of towels, clothing, tote bags, anything to help Big Baby if that was truly the case. Same with Longhorn, prop the diaper bag on your lap or a rolled up sweatshirt if you need to. But clearly the kid managed if the stayed until closing.

Discovery Cove must be desperate though, because I have been receiving and email from them every single day with this big discount they have right now. To the point where I went in and hit unsubscribe because it was annoying how many emails I received recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

tpstyle

Larry Daballoon for the win! Made me laugh remembering these two dopes dragging poor Larry around trying to inflate him again.

• Haha
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
What's w/ the death grip she's had on him lately? Definitely more hands-y than usual.

She's definitely not feeling as attractive.

Coupled w/ the "nanny" being around them, it's probably why she went for her new hairdo, bulging bathing suit... and now is totally grabbing on to him all the time on camera as a subconscious way of trying to hold on to him / his attention.

1690298853331.png

1690299034659.png

1690298897584.png

And from a recent vlog -

1690298927099.png

• Sick
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I think the thing I'm skeptical about is Ginn leaving her house and waddling around to her neighbors. The only thing that motivates her to care about any injustice, whether real or perceived, is whether she personally feels like a victim, not other affected groups or people, so if she did something like going around to the neighbors, there's something about herself she doesn't want to be exposed. Besides her tits. Please stop exposing those.

• Haha

bumpire

Chatty Member
This is BEYOND creepy, please stop stalking this family. I've reported you. I understand that people like to gossip on here, and each to their own. But putting the tracker family's children and safety at risk like this is beyond my comprehension. This is disgusting, this is obsession, and you need to stop NOW.

Man this is INSANE!
Do I have this correct?

filming the exterior of a home and posting online for clout = not ok 👎

filming a baby in it’s crib inside the home and posting online for money = ok 👍

You gotta monetize bro!!

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The side eye this woman is giving to these two dolts is great:
View attachment 2331396View attachment 2331397

She even appeared to roll her eyes at them. 🤣
I love it. That would be me, exactly. Imagine spending big bucks to relax and take your family here for probably a once in a lifetime trip and two yahoos with bad haircuts, tits hanging out (and I don't mean just Jenn), and a fucking giant vlogging camera are filming themselves and guffawing while talking in a lazy river that is supposed to be calming and tranquil.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Also, they have absolutely ruined any chance for J to be able to handle his jealousy of DaBaby by never preparing him for any of this. It was just dumb for her to explain how J acts around O and how he wants them to give him more attention when they show any attention to baby. She is saying this shit like it happens to everyone and what are ya gonna do. Sure, kids will be jealous of the new baby, but also you work at getting them ready and guide them into appropriate responses for their jealousy. J demanding they hold him while they are holding/feeding the baby and Jenn saying she tries to put her arm around him is just annoying. Instead, work on setting expectations with him. You don't get what you want because you ask, beg, scream, or throw a fit about it. What is going to happen at school when that kid isn't the center of attention? Yikes. He is learning that to get more attention, he just needs to act up. Ugh.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I love it. That would be me, exactly. Imagine spending big bucks to relax and take your family here for probably a once in a lifetime trip and two yahoos with bad haircuts, tits hanging out (and I don't mean just Jenn), and a fucking giant vlogging camera are filming themselves and guffawing while talking in a lazy river that is supposed to be calming and tranquil.
Not to mention the manatee's death grip on the smaller Tits McGee. You don't have to take "lazy" river so literally Ginn, it wouldn't kill you to burn about 3 calories by occasionally moving your legs.

• Haha

Mopsy75

VIP Member
Oh please don't tell me she really said she needs 2 babysitters? WTF is wrong with her. Why does she even have children.

Reactions: 26

2020planner

VIP Member
I truly think that Tim's embarrassed of needing a nanny. He is definitely the kind of man who thinks he can take care of or handle everything and needing help makes him less of a man. There's tons of examples of this throughout their vlogs. Jenn always seems to be the one to over explain why they require a nanny.
100% agree.

I'm sure he loves it while she's there taking care of his kids (Buddy, D'Oliver, and sometimes even Oscar+Mayer=Ginn who I'm now nicknaming "OMGinn" thanks to @Quasimodo's brilliance)...but no one can tell me that - constantly in the back of his mind - he's not thinking about how ridiculous it looks that they need a nanny when his own BROTHER has TWO kids and NO nanny and his own MOM had FOUR kids with NO nanny. :rolleyes:

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Should we place bets on how often they use their sooty fire hazard drain-blocking outdoor kitchen to burn hutdogs before the end of the year? I'm also sure they'll maintain it as well as they maintained the outside of their house and their yard. I feel like outdoor kitchens are annoying to maintain anyway - my parents have their shit together and there's still the inevitable rattlesnake skin that needs to be cleared out of the cabinets (and one time an actual rattlesnake) when it's warm enough to start using it regularly again.

• Wow

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Just starting the Discovery Cove vlog. Tim starts it off by saying they try to go often like once a year. 🤦🏻‍♀️ In what world is once a year often?

Jenn says she’s excited to relax like she doesn’t relax every damn day of the year.

• Haha
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Watching this "vid" now - that food looks worse than what they served us in the school cafeteria in the 80s and 90s. That is the saddest driest "chicken and waffles" I've ever seen. Just because the food is there doesn't mean you have to eat it like you're giant raccoons, Bojos. I think even raccoons might have higher standards.

There's the next title
My nipple has a first name,
It's O-S-C-A-R.
My nipple has a second name,
It's M-A-Y-E-R.
---
Just starting the Discovery Cove vlog. Tim starts it off by saying they try to go often like once a year. 🤦🏻‍♀️ In what world is once a year often?

Jenn says she’s excited to relax like she doesn’t relax every damn day of the year.
I'd love to know what the fuck stresses her out about being an absolutely useless greasy potato. If she could pay someone to wipe her ass she probably would.

• Haha
I want to clear the air a bit because I feel like more of you are finally starting to come around. There’s multiple people who use this account. I’m the main account holder. We are residents of Eagle Creek and have absolutely HAD IT with the trackers. That’s why there seems to be some confusion on who said what. One of us are on the HOA board hence why we know so much. If we post screen shots of the FB group page she will know exactly who we are and she’s bat $hit crazy! We are aware of the backyard renovations and will be reporting them to the city. The HOA has sent the Bojanowski’s two notices about multiple ongoing issues that they refuse to take care of. The board has sent them their final warning. That’s why all of a sudden they are doing what they need to do such as painting the house and cleaning the exterior of the house which we have had many complaints about. I’m sure they are doing the backyard renovations because they already have to do house work and it’s another tax write off for them. I will share more details and information once their investigation is over. Moving forward when I write on here I will use (HOA).

• Wow
  • Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
Looks like Kath didn't pay attention to the part where Jen said the boys were with the nanny. And I don't know how Kath hasn't noticed that it feels like Tim and Jen typically spend more time without the boys than with.

1690405287645.png

I know lots of people think their Stans are young, but I think Kath here represents the typical Stan. On the home vlog when Jen was talking about calling O$ baby for the rest of his life, plenty of people chimed in and said they had kids in their 20s or 30s and still called them "my babies". So I think the majority of Stans are older ladies in their 40s-60s that seems to love to watch them but really don't pay attention to the details. It's the little things they don't catch but are key to realizing what the Trackers are really like. I think a lot of people are either too dense or turn a blind eye and only see what they want to see.

• Sad