Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
You guys, I feel like I'm failing. Oh sweetheart, you ARE failing. Miserably. You suck. I mean look, she can't even thank people properly without it being a giant clusterfuck.

And Jenn--stop fucking comparing your kids. J$ was bigger, O slept better, J$ had a homemade costume...STOP.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
They wouldn’t have showed their faces? So what would they have done. Perhaps beautiful cinematography set to gorgeous scores showing the beauty of Florida? Doubtful!
And they had complete control over not showing their child’s face when J$ was born. Or even when he turned from little baby to toddler. Nope. They are full of shit. They love being recognized.

We are at WDW this weekend and did Food & Wine today. Zero vloggers. I guess today was a good day to go. I’m waiting for my family to get off Guardians, hopefully they get a visit from Jenn’s mom.

My top picks so far: Frozen Fusion from Muppet Labs 10/10 for a non alcoholic drink. The boozy coffee in Belgium 15/10 for an alcoholic drink. 🤣 The filet From Canada was again very good and the new mashed potatoes was a nice addition. 🖕 Tim. There’s nothing we’ve had today that I wouldn’t get again. We will be back again tomorrow. I’ll be having another boozy coffee.

2020planner

VIP Member
Remember when Ginn got so drunk she couldn’t experience everything at Discovery Cove? The internet remembers.

They also did the live stream feeding the birds, where she’s not wearing a coverup and kept mocking Dim that the birds liked her better.
I know our resident historian @2020planner remembers.

View attachment 2334492
Yeah, I need to find that part in one of the DC vlogs. (of the 9 or 10 separate visits they've made over the years...)

I did come across one (where Patrick was having a birthday) from 9 years ago where Tim shows what his lunch looks like.
ALL of this is his. Some things never change. Check out the guy's more normal-sized lunch across from him.

1690377598904.png

In the same vlog, Tim (green cup) and others were pouring water all over Jenn's face in the lazy river. That's one way to shut her up.
(I love how the lifeguard is just looking on like...yeah, whatever 🤣)

1690377642971.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Rebelle

VIP Member
I think Tim's whole "I don't drink" thing stemmed from a pretty bad drinking habit back then. Now Jenn drinks enough for the both of them, whether or not she's feeding The Baby
He still drinks, he just keeps the glass at the edge of the table. He started not showing his drinks years ago, but in Krispy S’mores video he was clearly drinking. He keeps it just out of frame.
IMG_1373.jpeg
IMG_1374.jpeg

• Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
How are they both burnt and raw at the same time? And why are they so slickery?
I thought you were talking about them as people at first before I realized this was my post about the wontons.

They look like what happens when you make the pan too hot and they burn quick without actually browning evenly. No wonder all her pans look like tetanus pans too, and no wonder their outdoor kitchen will eventually combust. Hope they've invested in some working fire extinguishers. Remember when they couldn't even cook hutdogs and burgers without needing to open up all the windows and doors and turn on a bunch of fans because the whole kitchen filled up with smoke? Just this past year? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
At least I am loving the mental picture I have of her crazily running around the neighborhood searching for the stalker neighbor. I can picture her ranting to Tim about it with him simply replying with 'yeah's and 'right's.

Does she think the HOA is supposed to supply her with extra security because she is a 'celebrity'.

• Haha

quietcandy

VIP Member
I think it's funny that Dim tries to hide the nanny i.e when showing food "and we also got" but Ginn always throws it out there. She could have said Oliver was with Dim''s brother.....we all would have known thats not true but clearly her and Dim are not on the same page when it comes to this.
I truly think that Tim's embarrassed of needing a nanny. He is definitely the kind of man who thinks he can take care of or handle everything and needing help makes him less of a man. There's tons of examples of this throughout their vlogs. Jenn always seems to be the one to over explain why they require a nanny.

• Wow

hcslacs

VIP Member
At DC, Jen is surprised they have a dolphin lagoon view. It's listed as one of the perks of that particular cabana package. I really wonder how they book these things. Maybe Tim just arranges these things without talking to Jen? But, I would assume the one in charge of the finances would want to be involved. Especially with these prices.

I think normal people would look at the different cabana packages and see what perks come with each one and weigh whether the price is worth it.

But I can see them zooming in on the words "VIP" and simply choosing the most expensive one without even knowing what it comes with just because they fancy themselves as VIPs. Or maybe it was the preferred seating at Laguna Grill that sold them on it and they didn't even pay attention to anything else.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
His moobs and FUPA are battling it out for what will stick out more.
Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 5.32.59 PM.png

---
"A little treat" - you know Ginn wanted all three subs to herself. Also why does she get a treat, she hadn't done a single thing all day except shove Buddy out the door and try to think of the word "finished". Glad they cleaned up the counter for once for Mysterious Guy Who We Shall Pretend Does Not Exist.
Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 5.36.18 PM.png

I like when Dim said he was about to do a peep show, the bitch fake laughed and said "I couldn't see anything". I mean yes Ginn, we already knew he has a microdick. Your beef curtains are bigger than his dick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

snazzynettyy48

Can we stop bullying the new kid at school now? I think I’ve earned some respect after these bombshells.
Sorry but, nobody is asking you to go to their home and take pics to post here. We don’t need you to report them to the HOA, honestly this is coming off as a bit… creepy? Am I the only one? We come here to vent and talk about them but I don’t think anyone is applauding for going straight up to their residence.

• Wow
  • Heart

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
Wasn't her goal last year and this year to lose the weight?

Looks like it's going well then, or is this the plan, to get too 600lbs so she can then whin to dim about getting a "mommy make over"
Wanted to drop 15lbs.....the only 15lbs she's dropped this year was giving birth to it

• Haha
A Stan spotted Tim at Epcot today.
View attachment 2337943
At least he's not wearing the flesh shorts, but lord those or still tight. Imagine he's talking to Jenn:
Dim: I don't declare delete it. They are already bitching you on Tattle.
Jenn: Whatever they're always bitching about me, Dimmifer. That person needed to be told. How can you not like Halloween videos we post so much. six times a week..
OG Buddy screaming in the background
Dim: Where is Jess? I thought she was supposed to be watching Buddy.
Jenn: Which buddy? Buddy, do not throw your hot wheels at buddy....Dim, I need to buy some more Canadian water on Amazon a lot with a new IPad because I broke my last new one. We can add it to the haul video and write it off, right?
Dim: I got to go there's a hot dog with my name on it.

• Haha

Lambyo

Chatty Member
I haven’t watched yesterday’s vlog but according to the Stan page on Facebook, Tim made an appearance in PMM’s vlog, but of course PMM did not show up in Tim’s version.
View attachment 2341770
The body language in that screenshot says so much. Timmy the buzzing mosquito pesters current king of vloggers. The King just swats him away bzzzz…splat

• Haha

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
This which is one of those reasons on 600 LB life Dr. Now gives them what seems like a ridiculously high number of pounds to lose within a short period of time. Usually the patient will easily be able to lose that weight but then plateau which is why surgery is necessary. If she does end up getting pregnant again-please for the love of god no-that weight is never going to come off without intervention.
---

Ugh, I am still wondering where and when she got that top. You'd think for someone who likes to flex endlessly she'd invest in some decent swimwear.
She is in denial about her size. She refuses to actually size up and purchase the correctly fit clothing.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Putting two children to bed is not fucking rocket science Ginn, JFC, get the fuck over yourself you incompetent piece of shit. I haven't even birthed children and somehow I miraculously have managed to put two young boys to bed, including bathing them, brushing their teeth, and reading to them. Am I missing something??? They'd already learned long before Buddy's age to at least know the motions of brushing their teeth (in the bathroom, not the kitchen counter, what a concept), and even combing their own hair after their baths.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
I like how they were like we are going to call him Ollie. I don't think they've called that kid that once. I can just hear her going on some stupid rant about how she read how she doesn't like the baby's name and thought of it and is like and you guyzz were right. He really seems more like a Rerun.
They were also going to J$, Jack. We all see how that turned out.

Rebelle

VIP Member
Speaking from experience. I started to lose my hair when my son was ~4 months old. My hair fell out for a full year. Luckily, I have deceivingly thick hair. Besides the hair sticking up around my face and front hairline, when it grew back in, it wasn’t awful. Ginn is most likely at the beginning stages of losing her hair. She’s going to be bald by the new year.
IMG_1392.jpeg

• Wow