The Tim Tracker #14 and Now It's Time to Show Us Where the Money Really Went

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well good thing with park capacity. Jackson might have less stroller time!!

Reactions: 1
Founds this gem before it got shut down........

Lisa Slee
The Official Fan Group of TheTimTracker on YouTube

So looking back at old pics I found this that i edited, not sure of I ever posted it.
May be an image of 3 people, outdoors and castle
  • Aaron Lee
    Imagine some stranger posting an edited pic of your wedding day that you never asked for in a group full of more strangers and those others strangers liking it
    🤮

• Will Stavros Banks
    Weird.....
Yes, Scott!
656145DB-EC59-4C31-82ED-0067ED769B19.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well good thing with park capacity. Jackson might have less stroller time!!
It's also supposed to be low 90s today and tomorrow here in town. And it's only going to get hotter. I think, for Jackson's sake, they need to reassess this whole "about three" thing with taking him to the parks every.single.time when the heat index is pushing 100+.

If there's no other option (i.e. once every few years' family vacay), it's one thing. But they have an option.

Reactions: 5
That cup was such a boring representation of England, a thatched house? Ok... and When Tim was saying ‘it’s a waterfront’ haha.
Mr Bean was popular maybe 25 years ago, kids these days don’t know who he is tim lol.

‘Future Tim’ on last video was a dead ringer for uncle fester, those eye bags!
It was the 'castle' that got me. Looked like The Tower of London to me 🤷

Reactions: 2
I tapped out after 6 minutes... he’s the brains behind these “influencers”
ha! you have to be into this community to watch this and have it make sense. and not sure he is the brains more than he is just trying to make it in the YT world by promoting all these little channels. it's bizarre to me that all these people met one another on YT, through live streams.

Over under on how long that gets deleted
Weird that is even open again. When I posted earlier they had turned off comments.

Lurking out from my shadow again. I just need to rant. The new vlog...why on God's great earth are they still not giving him the same meal as they're having and all eat at the same time??? When he woke from his mega nap she said it was time for a late lunch/early dinner. No, he has lunch then has a nap, so he then can have dinner with you guys. This drives me daft!!!

Retreats back to the shadow...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
New video alert another Snore Vlog
I've only watched a little bit so far, but newsflash to the Bojos, a Kreepy Krawly is going to pick up debris and dirt from the pool walls and floor. They still need to deal with the massive algae problem.

Also has anyone else noticed when Tim sits on the floor barefoot, his toes curl up in weird ways? Paired with the foot tats it's all really ookey and cringey LOL.

Reactions: 3
Lurking out from my shadow again. I just need to rant. The new vlog...why on God's great earth are they still not giving him the same meal as they're having and all eat at the same time??? When he woke from his mega nap she said it was time for a late lunch/early dinner. No, he has lunch then has a nap, so he then can have dinner with you guys. This drives me daft!!!

These people just disgust me. Why does that child have to grunt for every bite of food he wants? Infuriating. This whole "home vlog" was atrocious. I laughed my ass off when they admitted that they bought a cheap ass pool vacuum, yet they've spent tens of thousands of dollars on hotel stays and fast food. Then the bit where Tim is gonna deep throat the Cadbury eggs. Classy! But hey, at least they replaced that nasty frying pan that was tetanus waiting to happen (also wanted to scream when he talked about how "cheap" the cast iron pan was!)
I'm 100% positive Jennbo called Martha and Marley spoon and pitched a fit, and THATS where the Easter food is coming from.

And oh boy! Another "sit on the couch, and let people watch me lick my nasty lips"

Reactions: 8
I need background noise so I am watching old videos apparently they pissed off their stans in 13 with new theme park terms

They never eat before like 8:30/9 after he goes to bed. They just are unable to keep any schedule that actually works for a toddler. It’s astounding to me that they function as well as they do (and that ain’t great.)

Holy tit I’m as behind as Tim is with his “workout regimen” and Jenn with her “skincare regimen”

these videos are just 🙄🙄🙄

Can someone PLEASE explain to me how two ADULTS who completely work from home cannot accomplish even the simple task of having their meals together??

I have said it before, I can totally understand when one or both parents work full time and especially if either of those parents work a retail schedule...

BUT THESE TWO bleeping DILDOS ARE HOME ALL DAY!!!

For context: my husband works full time retail hours which means he doesn’t get home until 9pm some nights. That is too late for dinner for our 5 year old so I prepare our son dinner at 5/6pm and I eat dinner with my husband at 9:30. Yeah it’s late and it blows chunks but I’d rather have that decompression time with him. HOWEVER on his 2 days off, we cook together and eat as a family and let me tell you...WE RELISH IN IT

these two fuckwads as ruining this glorious opportunity they have been handed to have copious amounts of REAL family time

• Haha
Reactions: 21
YES to the food thing. I have been home for a year now (due to pandemic - I am now a remote employee). We rely heavily on the crockpot. I googled lots of 2 or 3 ingredient meals (using WW points) and have a nice set of meals that are quick and really pretty good.

There are times when I make things a bit more complex (like today - going to attempt Sherpard's Pie).

One more thing - now that i am posting - a few threads ago - someone mentioned Chloe Ting. I want to thank whoever did that. I have been doing her workouts for 3 months now and it is a life changer. :D.

Reactions: 3
They loved the Croc's cause it's so close to Crook.

Holy tit I’m as behind as Tim is with his “workout regimen” and Jenn with her “skincare regimen”
<<<snipp>>>>

Next video: Dr Jenn explains she applies a nightly Crisco mask and Tim eats it in his sleep and her greasy pillow case makes picking her huge head up out of bed easier.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nope there is a big difference. One is that they zoomed in on the patio. If you see someone zooming in on your house near a window, what would you think? Google maps, and street view are satellite and street-level views. Yes the Trackers were on the street level, however they made it a point to bring focus on this one house. I promise you if someone were to be outside of their house and focusing in on the house they would have called the cops.

Did you also notice that they didn't say if they got the return? I bet they didn't.
I willing to bet that they didn't get a refund. If and if they used a Red card that extends the return time. And something that a lot of people don't know, if you pay with a debit or credit card, Target is able to look up your purchase. So if they used a debit or credit card then I can see them not having a receipt. However, if it was beyond the 3 month return time then they are SOL.....

Reactions: 1
I tapped out after 6 minutes... he’s the brains behind these “influencers”
He went through an amputation in 2019 I think and a 2nd amputation in late 2020 and did his first live stream in months last month and just about any and every disney vlogger stopped by live to chat or sent a donation or message in chat from MK,PMM,Dev, Resort tv1 to much smaller channels but guess who wasn't there??? Tim, Jenn and buddy. Maybe they were booked somewhere that night I don't know. While I do find him boring I did watch that stream because his story was interesting. I can't imagine going through 2 amputations in less than 2 years and still having such a positive outlook on things like him.