The Tim Tracker #14 and Now It's Time to Show Us Where the Money Really Went

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I willing to bet that they didn't get a refund. If and if they used a Red card that extends the return time. And something that a lot of people don't know, if you pay with a debit or credit card, Target is able to look up your purchase. So if they used a debit or credit card then I can see them not having a receipt. However, if it was beyond the 3 month return time then they are SOL.....
I missed it (didn't watch and apologies if it was mentioned) but what were they trying to return? (you know, with their busy schedules and all...)

I missed it (didn't watch and apologies if it was mentioned) but what were they trying to return? (you know, with their busy schedules and all...)
Some sort of hair curler/styling wand thing that Timbo bought for Jenn for Christmas. She used it once and claimed it broke. Of course it takes them 3 months to act upon it.

Reactions: 4
Some sort of hair curler/styling wand thing that Timbo bought for Jenn for Christmas. She used it once and claimed it broke. Of course it takes them 3 months to act upon it.
“broke”? She’s just pissed Timbo didn’t spring for the $500+ Dyson blow dryer

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He went through an amputation in 2019 I think and a 2nd amputation in late 2020 and did his first live stream in months last month and just about any and every disney vlogger stopped by live to chat or sent a donation or message in chat from MK,PMM,Dev, Resort tv1 to much smaller channels but guess who wasn't there??? Tim, Jenn and buddy. Maybe they were booked somewhere that night I don't know. While I do find him boring I did watch that stream because his story was interesting. I can't imagine going through 2 amputations in less than 2 years and still having such a positive outlook on things like him.
Yes! And the reason behind all of that is he got a blister on his foot from a pair of dress shoes and like two days later had this massive infection that caused the amputations. Insane story and I can't even imagine what he and his family have gone through. In fact, there have been many fund raisers to help them with medical bills and guess what these vloggers have done...set up an f-ing Go Fund Me, TURNED OFF THEIR SUPERCHATS and told people do not send money through PayPal to the channel. These same vloggers did exactly that every time they did a fund raiser for Give Kids the World!

I am willing to bet the Trackholes have no idea who he is, or most of the smaller vloggers for that matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
In today's home video, Tim is totally clueless about pool care. He has no idea what he is talking about or doing. As someone on here earlier today suggested that he hire a Pool company to maintain the Pool.

I have a Pool also[above ground]. I do the maintenance myself. If I get stuck with a problem, will take a water sample to a Pool store and get the correct chemicals.

Everytime he shows the pool and it is green with algae, he keeps talking about getting some more chlorine. Tim, it is much more than that. All of the other things like PH, alkalinity, stabilizer have to be at the correct levels.

Reactions: 15
In today's home video, Tim is totally clueless about pool care. He has no idea what he is talking about or doing. As someone on here earlier today suggested that he hire a Pool company to maintain the Pool.

I have a Pool also[above ground]. I do the maintenance myself. If I get stuck with a problem, will take a water sample to a Pool store and get the correct chemicals.

Everytime he shows the pool and it is green with algae, he keeps talking about getting some more chlorine. Tim, it is much more than that. All of the other things like PH, alkalinity, stabilizer have to be at the correct levels.
That would require the Whackers to go into a store (INSIDE!!!!!!!!)

Was Jenn on something at the end of the video?
Clearly not on psychotropic medications which she so desperately needs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So like most of us figured, it looks like Kyle Pallo and his buddy Jojo flew to Disneyland today and ignored the quarantine stuff
AEEDFB4D-8EB0-482B-A9B7-67B0A255F9FC.jpeg

I don’t know how someone who has lived in Florida his whole life and is surrounded by pools can be this stupid about pools.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So like most of us figured, it looks like Kyle Pallo and his buddy Jojo flew to Disneyland today and ignored the quarantine stuffView attachment 487364

I don’t know how someone who has lived in Florida his whole life and is surrounded by pools can be this stupid about pools.
I wish there was a way to report these people for not observing the quarantine rules. Kyle is such a bleeping douche. If they didn’t have the baby, this is something I could see Tim & Jenn doing too. You know they’d be on the first flight out.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
All their physical distancing bullstit for months but they let some rando hang over their miracle baby's mobile restraining seat. Big bags of shite.
Wow. I checked out this chick's IG. She surely thinks highly of herself. Called herself a "trophy" to her husband. Has a rather healthy ego. She and Jenn would get along. :ROFLMAO:

pretty sure he and Dev are both residents of Douchecity which is the capital of the horrible state of Assclownia
So good!!! I'm laughing so hard right now. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8