Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
So I watched their "Stay-cation" vlog.

I can't stand Timbo's room reviews include pointing out outlets and usb plugs and calling the toilet the commode.

Holy shit they want to come off as Disney experts but know absolutely nothing.

Timbo thought Ale and Compass was at the Beach Club....not the Yacht Club.

Timbo didn't know they closed the walk up window for Beaches and Cream.

I find it hilarious that Timbo thinks he can get a day of, or next day reservation for Beaches and Cream....also would they actually eat inside? I don't think B&C has any outdoor seating.

Why do we need to see how much they packed for what could be a 1 or 2 night stay for a FUCKING LOCAL FAMILY?

The Buffalo Cauliflower and Parker House Rolls are absolutely delicious. It's a better deal if you eat in the building because while the spreads aren't unlimited, you can request more rolls.

They badly need to buy a new wardrobe their clothes are busting at the seams.

I can't wait to see them waddle over to Epcot, order a shit ton of food from F&G and then say nothing was worth the price, but that 2K Gucci Sweater was a great investment.

Reactions: 13

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
These fools just keep getting better and better. Another staycation and what we pack video. This kid is never going to make it in the real world. 2 fans, a sound machine, a camera, an Alexa and a cocoon to sleep in. Bless the person who marries this kid.

• Haha
  • Wow

Rebelle

VIP Member
so why did they buy the Tesla with the full sun roof in Florida? Haha so dumb
I’m sure the sunroof is tinted somewhat, but maybe not dark enough. I remember my dad saying it’s not uncommon for people to tint the front windshield in Florida too bc the sun is so brutal. He’s lived in south Florida for 30 years.
Again, these are two people who have lived in Florida their ENTIRE LIVES yet are so clueless as to everything Florida. The weather, the sun, pool maintenance, crowd levels.

Ryan12

So Jackpot is what 16 months old now and the only word he seems to know is “dat”. Do the morons not read to him? Talk to him? Other than “don’t you just lovvvvveeeeee it buddy”.....should be teaching him words all the time. I know at that age it’s probably only 10 to 15 that he should be saying pretty clearly, but he’s not even getting one.

You would think he would at least know “it’s not that great” or “i wouldnt get it again” or “not worth the cost” since that is 50% of their vocabulary. Also the amount of times timbo says Yeah you’d think he’d pick that up.

Bojanowski

She gives me the creeps and makes his videos unwatchable.... Plus I find it strange that he disables the comments on his videos....
idk, if people were calling me a pedophile, accusing me of grooming someone, and generally being ugly about my friend, I’d disable comments too. No one has a right to comment, and if anything it actually hurts his channel to turn off commenting because it lowers his engagement levels.

ZoeyB3

DA742523-6017-4A9E-865C-5E1121C55E4E.jpeg

It must’ve been some club 33 perk or something. There’s no way Disney could’ve invited them back.

I also think it’s weird that they’re now using all social media platforms regularly. Must be trying to stay relevant.

peteykirch

VIP Member
On a side note easter candy is the best and doesn't get the recognition it deserves I think. Chocolate bunnies, cadbury cream eggs, reese's and Snickers eggs, strawberry and vanilla cream peeps. Yaaassssssss
Tim's eye in that screenshot is looking more and more like Sloth from the Goonies.

• Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
I think we would have seen other bloggers on the same experience. He wasn’t allowed to film & he would have to say- Disney hosted me. This had to have been a club 33 thing.

Reactions: 12

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
They are out of content so we just get a dirty ass Jenn and a tired Tim talking about bullshit

JennBo says she considered cloth diapers 🙄🙄🙄🙄

BULLSHIT.

they are way too disorganized and disgusting to ever do cloth. We did cloth and it was phenomenal

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
JENN & TIM

LET JACKSON FEED HIMSELF!!!!!! There is NO reason why you need to shred French fries into tiny bits and feed him like some sort of NY City street pigeon

At 13:07 JennBo admits...

“it’s almost hard to suck...”

no Jenn you guys are experts at sucking...sucking at vlogging, sucking at parenting, and sucking down sweets and grease
😳 16 months and he still isn’t allowed to feed himself! Arms plastered to the side if he wants to eat (bird style).
Constant yelling and grunting cause he wants more food and quicker. Of course they ignore him!

• Angry
  • Sad

Rebelle

VIP Member
Said they don’t film other people’s faces or get in the way...guess running people over and shoving another family out of the way to see Piglet doesn’t count as “getting in the way.” 🙄
Jenn saying she never drank very much... 😂🤣😂🤣

Lies, lies...all lies. Fuckwads.
2004AAE1-B3DF-4C6C-8BDE-5D98D5089A2C.jpeg

Here’s the one take vlog that accompanied her being too drunk to swim tweet. You can tell she’s hammered. She’s super annoying and didn’t even bother to put on a coverup, when everyone else has something of the sort on.

3B63A2AA-A7CB-429B-A3D8-17CD94E71940.jpeg

BFBBD8CC-D04A-49F7-BBB3-00A6AC9C0B34.jpeg

4898A427-F908-4926-B0FC-8CEF39DA5AC8.jpeg

5EF15C74-7CE3-4A65-BC73-EFA4163E5D75.jpeg

EBD5773F-0845-4DBB-BFBC-B85C6D8D5FBC.jpeg

8E62C673-3627-4D0B-AB99-8A4A358922EE.jpeg

She was a bartender???

BB64252A-696B-4CB0-B42F-735D370D0386.jpeg

• Haha

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
What did they do to the Tesla? I didn't watch this one.
They didn't do anything to it. They want to get the windows and sunroof tinted. I can see that with the huge sunroof that is on there, especially in Florida. I wouldn't want my baby staring up at the sun all the time either. Then again, I never would have bought a Tesla with that huge sunroof for that exact reason.

omgucnt

VIP Member
This cost $20!!!!
Might as well take a twenty dollar bill out and light it on fire lol
View attachment 499580
I had to quote myself because I cannot get over this:

7 blueberries
Half a strawberry
A quarter of an orange
And a small omelette

☠

$90 for breakfast. Room service.
They only showed us part of what they ate, which added up to $55. Wonder what else they had.

They finish eating. Say it’s Jackson’s nap time, but they are going for a stroll to find lunch first. what???

Found out the 1B was $709/night with Florida residence discount. $25/night for parking. Plus tax.
$700 a night, I honestly feel like crying in real life, this is such a waste of money and honestly the room looked nothing special.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Look I’m sorry but he was going off and was mildly entertaining...

Side note would it be fair use if someone did rolling commentary on their stupid videos
Don't have to apologize to me! I think I've made it well clear on here that I really don't care if other folks are brought up.

I mean, I get it if 20 straight pages are devoted to someone other than T&J but that's never been the case. LOL
But a smattering of posts here or there about someone else? Why should anyone really care?

Katnipp78

I thought Jenn said the reason she had to sit in the back was the carseat was too big. Now there is plenty of room.

Also why cant they go to the store for groceries, but can hang out in Target? It's like Target is the only safe store.

2020planner

VIP Member
Nope there is a big difference. One is that they zoomed in on the patio. If you see someone zooming in on your house near a window, what would you think? Google maps, and street view are satellite and street-level views. Yes the Trackers were on the street level, however they made it a point to bring focus on this one house. I promise you if someone were to be outside of their house and focusing in on the house they would have called the cops.
Trackers are a perfect example of "rules for thee, but not for me"