Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Another thread already completed once again.

Thanks to @elegantelle for the thread title.

It's nice to see Tim actually out and appearing to have fun vlogging again when he's not weighed down by the Dairy Queen.

Jennbo back on the Twitter...how long before she snaps or does something that forces her to leave again?

Reactions: 14

Ryan12

Their room cost $700 a night??? For what? These two might as well burn money!
Fuck me, $700 a night for that room? Does it come with a hooker? Someone better give me a happy ending for that price.

I think our 10 nights at Windsor Hills 3bed condo last time we went was only marginally more.

• Haha

mmc2020

Just catching up with some vlogs.
How much Easter candy do they need? Will it still be there at Easter? Nope as they started the next night

My grandson sits up, like an adult, in his car seat so he can see out of the window. If Jackson did this and faced direction of travel the sunroof wouldn't be such a problem.
They do seem very different at home, much more random and giggly. If they are smoking something it would explain the munchies

So the hair tongs broke but Tim invalidated the guarantee because he tried to fix it but somehow got a refund. Maybe target need to know
That pool is gross especially as it could be used all year round

Why is Jackson having a 3 hour nap during the day? Why is his room so noisy?
Heat was far to high for the spinach! Seriously they hand feed Jackson at the table? Give him some of the dinner on his own plate. He had snackies as they were on his tray some hours later

Cant they let him walk on reins as they would tire him out before bed but no wonder he is difficult to get to bed if they simulate him every night
I’m all for nitpicking the Bojos and the dumb shit they do (Jackson needs his own food within his reach that he can feed himself when everyone else eats AND they need to stop strapping him down in a stroller for hours every day), but being rear facing in his car seat is completely age appropriate. We didn’t switch my son until he was 3 and okayed by the pedi and many would argue even that was still too young. I think a 3 hour nap is still age appropriate too as long as it’s the only one.

Tommytomtom

😳 16 months and he still isn’t allowed to feed himself! Arms plastered to the side if he wants to eat (bird style).
Constant yelling and grunting cause he wants more food and quicker. Of course they ignore him!
My guess is Jackson choked on something when they were doing the baby led weaning, likely when Jen was by her self with him, and shes traumatized from it and afraid to be alone with him or let him feed himself. Would explain their behavior since then.

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
Someone on guru said that Nate was married to Jackie’s cousin. I haven’t fact checked but on Veronica’s or Jackies’s insta one of them wishes their cousin a happy birthday and it’s a picture of them together.
Can I just say Nate is a guy we enjoy a lot and is as real in person as he is online

• Heart

Murray9000

VIP Member
Anyone taking parenting tips from them should be sought out and sterilized before serious harm is done.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Here’s a million dollar idea for you Timbo

take your fucking channel back. Nobody enjoys Jenn and Jackson is entitled to some privacy

2020planner

VIP Member
Said they don’t film other people’s faces or get in the way...guess running people over and shoving another family out of the way to see Piglet doesn’t count as “getting in the way.” 🙄
Jenn saying she never drank very much... 😂🤣😂🤣

Lies, lies...all lies. Fuckwads.
Never drank much!??!?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

[takes deep breath]

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13

SleepingMeh

Last night we were talking about the vibes some of these guys give off.

Tim - As gross as he is, I just don’t get a sexual harasser vibe from him. He comes across as not icky in that way.
Michael Kay - Probably stalks the women who play princesses in the park.
Dave Kay - Comes across as someone who regularly carries roofies in his pocket “just in case.” Total CSI suspect vibes.
Adam - Skeevy as all get out. Would totally ”date” your younger sister.
Morrow - Friendzoned for life. Just hangs in there because she could change her mind someday. Wouldn’t hurt a fly.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
This is getting interesting...
Yeah, but I don't get that. Adam didn't put anything "personal" in the video "to be discussed" so much so that every Tom, Dick (no pun intended), and Harry chose to rain down upon his YT page with pearl-clutching comments about moral superiority, as the one person kinda put it in that screengrab.

All he introduced her was as a "friend" (not directly promoting her IG or OF with links or telling people to check her out); it's everyone else who went batshit crazy in researching her, finding all her info, and then blasting him so much so that he shut down comments. I don't blame him. Like I said before, I'm not his biggest fan, but I'm just not getting the "outrage" over this - if it's two consenting adults - even if it's weird or not my cup of tea AT ALL - who cares? 🤷‍♀️

2020planner

VIP Member
I thought she's 22 though? She's hardly a child at this point per ThatFunkoBitch's comment.

People are commenting on his vlog below about him turning the comments off on the two most recent vlogs. Something about people yapping about her "career choice." OnlyFans? Adult entertainment? ala JennTracker's sister? 🍑

Go to this vlog and sort by "newest first" for comments. Interesting. Personally, I think people jump on a bandwagon way too fast without enough info - at this point, at least.

ALSO - saw this under Woo's vlog that I referenced in my spoiler. :ROFLMAO: Gee, wonder who they could be referring to!

Wirt
1 hour ago
I like this guy even more now. I see people that I’ve been following for a long time that have become gross to me now as I see them just concerned about pumping out content for the money. What was a shared interest has now strayed from their original reason to post videos. There is one video where the person buys a $2000.00 dollar sweater, yes a SWEATER for two thousand dollars. And a blatant exploitation of a child, to gain views, pumping out videos some with no real content with the apparent intent to capitalize.

• Heart

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
That Adam The Woo video seems to have opened up a can of worms haha. Watched a couple of his videos now and i'm quite enjoying seeing a new face TBH

I'm guessing that now The Trackers have shared an elevator with a randomer they can't really claim covid on and dark rides?
Say what you want about ATW that video was one of the most honest things I’ve seen and is bound to cause a little bit of controversy in his own crowd. I loved it.

2020planner

VIP Member
Yeah....big surprise they still haven't made it to the pool store for the chlorine
Yeah. How about this concept, Tim and Jenn? Refrain from buying ridiculously overpriced sweatshirts at $175-200 each and instead use the money to get your pool cleaned.

Simple as that.

• Haha