Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lankylamb

VIP Member
That Adam The Woo video seems to have opened up a can of worms haha. Watched a couple of his videos now and i'm quite enjoying seeing a new face TBH

I'm guessing that now The Trackers have shared an elevator with a randomer they can't really claim covid on and dark rides?

Reactions: 11

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Last night we were talking about the vibes some of these guys give off.

Tim - As gross as he is, I just don’t get a sexual harasser vibe from him. He comes across as not icky in that way.
Michael Kay - Probably stalks the women who play princesses in the park.
Dave Kay - Comes across as someone who regularly carries roofies in his pocket “just in case.” Total CSI suspect vibes.
Adam - Skeevy as all get out. Would totally ”date” your younger sister.
Morrow - Friendzoned for life. Just hangs in there because she could change her mind someday. Wouldn’t hurt a fly.
nailed it...absolutely nailed it.

I don’t get gross vibes from Tim at all. He seems like a pain in the ass but is someone I would trust around my child which speaks volumes

Michael is a pedophile who hasn’t gotten caught yet for sure, he gives me “I need a shower” vibes

poor Nate really does seem the kindest and gentlest of the bunch

NewMember2020

So looks like anti Tracker comments are getting traction in the ATW video today.... (Bear with me on the image quality, still trying to figure out how y'all show the images of comments)
Trackers comments.png

Art Vandelay

It looks like they’re in a Beach Club 1BR villa.
What a massive waste of money when you live down the street. I find myself sometimes just going down to the Holiday Inn express that’s a mile away from my house and getting a room and vlogging enjoying the continental breakfast even though I live right down the road.

• Haha

Shazbot66

I tried watching the last couple of ATW videos with her. Let me just say this...thank God Smell-o-vision hasn’t been invented yet, because those two look skanky as f**k

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Art Vandelay

So I watched their "Stay-cation" vlog.

I can't stand Timbo's room reviews include pointing out outlets and usb plugs and calling the toilet the commode.

Holy shit they want to come off as Disney experts but know absolutely nothing.

Timbo thought Ale and Compass was at the Beach Club....not the Yacht Club.

Timbo didn't know they closed the walk up window for Beaches and Cream.

I find it hilarious that Timbo thinks he can get a day of, or next day reservation for Beaches and Cream....also would they actually eat inside? I don't think B&C has any outdoor seating.

Why do we need to see how much they packed for what could be a 1 or 2 night stay for a FUCKING LOCAL FAMILY?

The Buffalo Cauliflower and Parker House Rolls are absolutely delicious. It's a better deal if you eat in the building because while the spreads aren't unlimited, you can request more rolls.

They badly need to buy a new wardrobe their clothes are busting at the seams.

I can't wait to see them waddle over to Epcot, order a shit ton of food from F&G and then say nothing was worth the price, but that 2K Gucci Sweater was a great investment.
Trying to be unbiased and just looking at it impartially. Not only did their videos start to be terrible a couple years ago but their overall quality seemed to diminish. I mean I remember when Tim would be more informative and insightful with park topics and now this is just like a complete mess I have no idea what they’re doing. I mean frankly if you were to start watching the videos right now and you’ve never seen them before you would probably think it’s just a food channel. Their either eating food at parks or cooking food at home I don’t know what else it supposed to be. They don’t do anything interesting. I mean you could make the case that they’re the worst central Florida vlogger channel right now because there’s nothing on it

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Does anyone know what time they talk about this? I don’t know if I can take listening to the whole thing.
17:53 - They talk about Covid.

To report you need to select "Harmful and dangerous Acts" and the "Other Dangerous Acts" in the dropdown menu.

Wendilyn22

Chatty Member
An amateur freelance adult entertainer 🤭

Is he really enjoyable to watch? I see his videos in my feed but I've only seen one or two last year. It seems like all his videos are of him drinking or disney thrift shopping.

You sure it wasn't just Daphmine on her knees in the handicapped stall?? 😏
I find him enjoyable. He doesn’t pretend to be someone he’s not, he tries to do different things. He’s been doing a series on all the sit down restaurants open at Epcot and he is trying to branch out and order things he usually wouldn’t. He still has a drink or two in them. The drinking in his videos or Jackie’s videos do not bother me in the slightest. I enjoy my drinks when I am there so it’s nice to see what they get because I put it on my must try list when I go.

shadee91762

VIP Member
People are weird about sex I guess.

i just find her kind of annoying. Like she’s trying to be this Cat Dennings character and the baby talking oooh here’s my new plushie sort of thing is a little gross to me I guess.
I can see that. Maybe a discount Kat Dennings or if you were to order a Kat Dennings from Wish.com type 😁

• Haha

Art Vandelay

Random IG story with a swipe up, Jenn is in Mickey ears and they're clearly in hotel room.... another stay-cation it seems

Edit: Swipe up is for new podcast! Great...
Who has time to put chlorine in the pool when going on staycations down the street that are a complete waste of money and resources. Let’s go eat junk food and see how high cholesterol will go

shadee91762

VIP Member
I’m currently watching Tim’s solo Animal Kingdom video and is anyone else annoyed at how dumb he’s being? “Oh I’ve never noticed that bird” on Everest. “I’ve never seen this sign with maps before” near the monkey exhibit.

I’m so glad Jenn’s not there with him but his stupidity is ruining the video. He’s trying so hard.
Playing dumb helps with the algorithms and gets people to comment. They are excellent at asking dumb obvious questions so that the Stan's can chime in with dumb obvious answers

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Having a really stupid day today so reading/posting about ATW's flavor of the week and watching ya'll go off on Jenn's eyebrows is, to use on of their fave words.....so REFRESHING!

Thanks guys!

• Haha