Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dingdangdong

My grandson sits up, like an adult, in his car seat so he can see out of the window. If Jackson did this and faced direction of travel the sunroof wouldn't be such a problem.
Jackson is not an adult. He isn’t even 18 months old. Take a couple minutes to google how long a child should rear face in a car seat, and why. For all the things there are to snark on the Trackers about, this is something they’re, no question, doing right.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

mjm9

VIP Member
Raglan Road was giving out free hats and pins to people that sang, told a joke or danced....LOL!
Well, Jenn is a joke! 😝
That’s how she got the items

btw - how can Tim purchase a $80+K Tesla. a 2K Gucci sweater and a $175 tee shirt and then complain that the Mickey Irish chocolate piñata from the Ganachery was TOO EXPENSIVE at $28? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

jeffstar69

I used to love the trackers.. I genuinely looked forward to their vlogs every day, but I dunno.. something just completely turned me off them.. the whole sweater thing was a bit gross, they were essentially moving into a hig house on a gated community, I guess I just realised I couldn’t relate to them anymore.. I assumed they’d take time off when jackson was born, because.. you know.. being a parent takes like 100% of your effort...I genuinely think their fans would have been totally fine with them taking a month or two off... surely they can’t need the YouTube revenue that badly.. they both had jobs at the time?
anyway.. I never watch them anymore.. seeing them talk about hotdogs while they ignore their infant is just not my thing I guess

2020planner

VIP Member
So do we know for a fact that he was in a physical relationship with this woman (at her previous age of 17) or is this just speculation based on him vaguely calling her a "friend" he's known for 5 years?

I can't stand the guy AT ALL but I'm not about to jump on the pedophile train here without more proof beyond her appearance and a few words. Hell, she could be some old neighbor or friend of a friend or whatever. 🤷‍♀️

Need more intel first.

• Heart

tpstyle

The trackers are showing us how much crap they overload their car with because????...I stopped watching them because I couldn’t stand watching their helicopter parenting. They are holding that kid back. A sleep sack? He’s a walking/talking toddler. It’s like sleeping in a straight jacket! Poor kid! He can’t even reach for his pacifier if it falls out..but don’t worry-Tim will jump up and put it back in his mouth. Fans, monitors, noise machine!! Oh my. I really hope they have #2 soon. It will be comical to watch!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

omgucnt

VIP Member
All their physical distancing bullstit for months but they let some rando hang over their miracle baby's mobile restraining seat. Big bags of shite.
That baby is in danger honestly their fans are CRAZY!!! Thank god they’re wearing a mask.

it won’t be long until he’s walking and a fan will just scoop him up for a picture.

I thought YouTube was cracking down on children being on video when they can’t consent?

Last edited:
There’s literally no reason their pool should be green. I live in Florida and our pool service is $50/month. Every two weeks the pool service comes and checks chemicals/adds salt as needed (our pool is saltwater). Periodically they will add other chemicals. We have a Navigator (pool vac) that runs automatically on a timer every day for a few hours to keep the bottom clean. My husband cleans the pool filter out every couple of weeks. I use a net as needed to scoop out debris (currently a ton of pollen). I could pay more to have the pool service do the physical cleaning but I don’t feel it’s necessary. Oh and that fee includes the use of the pool company’s salt system.
The fact that they let their pool go green is so ridiculous to me bc it’s not that hard & there are tons of pool service options. For the price of a quick service meal at Disney, they could easily afford a pool service.

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Jenn says she wishes she bought some Crocs at the Cros store as well as Tim

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.03.16-21_20_25.png

Jenn, we all wish you'd bought some crocs too! :p

Maybe dip into the charity money and get yourself a pair on us?

• Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Dear Tim,
Your toddler is a human being not a dog. You can not command them to stay with you. You can teach him some discipline, but poor Jackson is just trying to be a kid- one who likes to explore & run around. If you are too lazy to get with that- do not have another!

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
Ellen smith if you are reading this which I’m sure you are may I ask why you have to be such a bully towards other peoples opinions? The way you reply to peoples YouTube comments is very familiar. I think you need to seriously take a good look at yourself lady.

Murray9000

VIP Member
Thanks for all the vaccine replies.
I knew I could count on my tribe!
Sorry I'm late with this but after reading all the horror stories (I'm sure they're true) I had to respond. My wife had Pfizer and I had Moderna. Same results for both of us. After first shot-No side effects. After 2nd shot- Arm felt like it does after a flu shot. That's it. Nothing else. It's easy for me to say but....Please get it when you can !!!! Psychologically it feels like a tremendous burden was lifted. Maybe I'm just being selfish.

• Heart

omgucnt

VIP Member
I just don’t think watching a family stay inside a hotel room is very exciting, might just be me who thinks that? Lol

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
That baby is in danger honestly their fans are CRAZY!!! Thank god they’re wearing a mask.

it won’t be long until he’s walking and a fan will just scoop him up for a picture.

I thought YouTube was cracking down on children being on video when they can’t consent?
I just made a new insta account that’s gonna highlight all the idiotic Stans

• Haha

Art Vandelay

1.August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa
2.August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin
3.September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow
4.November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
5.November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House #hosted
6.December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
7.December 23 - Star Wars House #hosted
8.January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott
9.January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek #hosted
10.January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort
11.February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort
12.February 13,14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel #hosted?
13.March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West
14.March 24 - Beach Club

*sigh* The single most exciting thing I did in the past year was drive thru events in my own car, like the safari or Holiday lights.
Just think of the money totally wasted.
None of these stays benefit their viewers and their vacation planning. You can get the same overview from the Disney vacation planning videos that they send out. I’ve never had a problem trying to find a room that I couldn’t figure out on a website or by picking up the damn phone. She’s a fat lazy slob and she needs to be pampered. F her. You’re talking twice a month. They’re such tools. Stay home clean your house clean your disgusting swamp pool you freaks!!!!!

• Haha

Granite dog

VIP Member
In today's home video, Tim is totally clueless about pool care. He has no idea what he is talking about or doing. As someone on here earlier today suggested that he hire a Pool company to maintain the Pool.

I have a Pool also[above ground]. I do the maintenance myself. If I get stuck with a problem, will take a water sample to a Pool store and get the correct chemicals.

Everytime he shows the pool and it is green with algae, he keeps talking about getting some more chlorine. Tim, it is much more than that. All of the other things like PH, alkalinity, stabilizer have to be at the correct levels.

Granite dog

VIP Member
Just saw these TT comments on the most recent ATW video about how he makes money on YouTube .... (please delete if we are not allowed to show other users names, I could not blur them out
Couple more of comments regarding The Slackers.

Screenshot 2021-03-19 at 12.46.35 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Rebelle

VIP Member
I’m currently watching Tim’s solo Animal Kingdom video and is anyone else annoyed at how dumb he’s being? “Oh I’ve never noticed that bird” on Everest. “I’ve never seen this sign with maps before” near the monkey exhibit.

I’m so glad Jenn’s not there with him but his stupidity is ruining the video. He’s trying so hard.
Idk why people are like, “yay Dim by himself I’m gonna like this video!” He’s a dope and just as horribly annoying as Jenn. I’d go to say maybe even a touch worse with his cacophony of wees and oh my goodness on every. fucking. ride. At least when she’s there we get even more shit to laugh at.

Reactions: 14