Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MirroredSunglasses

1.August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa
2.August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin
3.September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow
4.November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
5.November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House #hosted
6.December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
7.December 23 - Star Wars House #hosted
8.January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott
9.January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek #hosted
10.January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort
11.February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort
12.February 13,14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel #hosted?
13.March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West
14.March 24 - Beach Club

*sigh* The single most exciting thing I did in the past year was drive thru events in my own car, like the safari or Holiday lights.

• Angry
Reactions: 20

Jen237

Chatty Member
I just find it so frustrating that they make their own rules! They’re uncomfortable eating indoors or going in a queue ( unless they’re with their club 33 friend who can fast pass them ) , but have no issue going inside Target and handle anything and everything! She even tried on a headband FFS. They are so entitled 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
So you fuckwits won’t do indoor rides but you will go to target and touch every god damn thing... morons

Reactions: 18

mjm9

VIP Member
Preface: Child car seat safety is a tender topic with me. My grandson was in a booster till he was 10 years old. And thank goodness he was, as we were stopped at a signal and got rear ended at a high speed for a street. The guy was going so fast that he took out a bus bench across the street, got wedged between a light pole and a building, totaling his car completely.
This comment is not personal. I just want to be informative and maybe it will spark discussion.

Why the hurry to flip the car seat from rear facing to forward facing @PJones? Are you trying to give the Bojos a very stupid and dangerous idea? Jackson is only 16 months. His body is not mature enough to withstand the forces of an accident happening if his car seat is forward facing.

Came across this website. Check it out to become better informed on this topic.

Last edited:
  • Heart

NewMember2020

Slightly off topic but our friend "Ellen" seems to be giving life advice to ATW. I don't know how to do screen grabs but the following is her comment "Here is the thing about you Adam, I don’t know you, but you make me feel like I do. You bring us to places we may never get to see, but you also bring us to places that hold fond memories. I find myself watching and thinking I’ve been there how cool or can’t wait to go. You are living the life in my opinion that some of us wish we had. Don’t change, don’t stop just enjoy."

Looks like Jellen has a soft spot for ATW....... either that or she really is a 57 yr. old retiree, cougar from NC hoping to score 🤪 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Rebelle

VIP Member
I respect your views but legally he can sit front facing which is what I said not that he must!
Florida has no hard and fast weight or height requirements for car seats. However, the NHTSA states rear facing as long as possible until the upper limits of the height/weight are met per the car seat manufacturer.
Legally I can take my loaded glock and twirl it around on my finger like I’m Arthur fuckin Morgan in RDR2, but that would be incredibly dangerous and completely ignore the 4 main rules of firearm safety.

Just take the L and be done.

• Haha
  • Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
Idk why people are like, “yay Dim by himself I’m gonna like this video!” He’s a dope and just as horribly annoying as Jenn. I’d go to say maybe even a touch worse with his cacophony of wees and oh my goodness on every. fucking. ride. At least when she’s there we get even more shit to laugh at.
When would you say he started evolving into the gosh darn golly gee willikers ding dang persona?

I always thought it was shortly after they started getting more #hosted events with Disney. It was like he felt he needed to transform and become this aw shucks "wholesome" guy.

Because you and I both know he was NOT like that early on. They talked normal. And we all know Tim has transformed into various "look at me!" versions of himself over the years ranging from scraggly homeless to hipster handlebar.

While I CAN watch a vlog or two of Tim nowadays if it's ONLY Tim, I am in absolute agreement with you that the wees and all the stupid commentary grind my gears.

Wow, it is way too easy to find their house online 😱 I would be careful of the stans if I were them...
Unfortunately, it's too easy to find ANYONE's residence online nowadays.

And Jenn already said that haters showed up in less than 48 hours from the pregnancy announcement - to their gated, guard-house community no less - to protest the pregnancy back in May 2019. And people bought that. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Grusofsky96

The Trackers have a new podcast up talking about how COVID has magically started to disappear. Apparently you just can’t get it through touch anymore??? These idiots read one fake article and now they’re telling all the idiots who listen to them it’s safe to do stuff? I’m legit so lost. I hope these morons get COVID. Then see how safe it is out.

• Wow

mmc2020

Founds this gem before it got shut down........

Lisa Slee
The Official Fan Group of TheTimTracker on YouTube

So looking back at old pics I found this that i edited, not sure of I ever posted it.
May be an image of 3 people, outdoors and castle
  • Aaron Lee
    Imagine some stranger posting an edited pic of your wedding day that you never asked for in a group full of more strangers and those others strangers liking it
    🤮

• Will Stavros Banks
    Weird.....
Yes, Scott!
656145DB-EC59-4C31-82ED-0067ED769B19.jpeg

• Haha

SleepingMeh

Said they don’t film other people’s faces or get in the way...guess running people over and shoving another family out of the way to see Piglet doesn’t count as “getting in the way.” 🙄
Jenn saying she never drank very much... 😂🤣😂🤣

Lies, lies...all lies. Fuckwads.

• Haha

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
What video specifically or give me a reference date and I recognize the name from rtv1
I will have to look for it. It was his last one, on Sunday night, but not sure where in the video it is.

Founds this gem before it got shut down........

Lisa Slee
The Official Fan Group of TheTimTracker on YouTube

So looking back at old pics I found this that i edited, not sure of I ever posted it.
May be an image of 3 people, outdoors and castle
  • Aaron Lee
    Imagine some stranger posting an edited pic of your wedding day that you never asked for in a group full of more strangers and those others strangers liking it
    🤮

• Will Stavros Banks
    Weird.....

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
idk, if people were calling me a pedophile, accusing me of grooming someone, and generally being ugly about my friend, I’d disable comments too. No one has a right to comment, and if anything it actually hurts his channel to turn off commenting because it lowers his engagement levels.
I agree.

We know nothing of how they met, how they're friends, what age she was when they met, if (at all) there was anything illegal done, blah blah blah. (and I really honestly don't care either)

I think it's pretty funny - considering Adam's past and all the lovely things [sarc] he's done to get banned from places - that so many of his stans have suddenly become choir boys and girls remarking - pearls clutched and all - about some chick that appears in his vlogs. It's as if they fancy Adam as some sort of "procured a piping hot caffeinated beverage" saint or something... :ROFLMAO: ...and nah, the dude is not.

(and hell, I'd probably turn off comments too.)

Lankylamb

VIP Member
I feel like Jenn will be trying to play wack a mole. Theres the Reddit Thread, Twitter, YT comments on their own videos and comments on other peoples videos. and FRE.

Just give up Jenn

• Haha
Reactions: 16

2020planner

VIP Member
Petey's getting a boost from @GrittyFacedBoo and Madeline! Not deleted yet! :love:

Peter Kirchner

2 hours ago
Might be a little rusty? Jenn has been "editing" for 10+ years and the final product is on par with a little kid learning how to edit doing rough drag and drops. You can't make up excuses for everything!

12 likes

Hide 2 replies
GrittyFacedBoo
GrittyFacedBoo
1 hour ago
Her editing is pretty abysmal. Especially for someone who has been doing it for so long.

Madeline H
Madeline H
1 hour ago
@GrittyFacedBoo Why does she say it takes her 12 hours a day to edit? All my friends tell me it shouldn't take that long 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
The Tim Tracker #15. Now It’s Time for Dumbo and Jumbo Jenn To Stop Chasing The Mouse