The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I question if Jenn is lying about her heritage. I know someone like her. The person I know lies about everything, including her heritage. She originally told everyone she was Russian, then she claimed she was Swedish. To me it’s interesting that Jenn maiden name has origins to France. 🤔
Her maiden last name really didn't sound too Italian or Polish but who knows. When I Google'd the origin of the surname, fwiw it said it was English or French. I do suspect she may have some Northern European in her based on her skin being so prone to burning. Honestly, if you do a search of her parents names in the local county portal it should give you an idea about how dysfunctional her parents' were. Hope she didn't get her money management skills from dear old dad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Her maiden last name really didn't sound too Italian or Polish but who knows. When I Google'd the origin of the surname, fwiw it said it was English or French. I do suspect she may have some Northern European in her based on her skin being so prone to burning. Honestly, if you do a search of her parents names in the local county portal it should give you an idea about how dysfunctional her parents' were. Hope she didn't get her money management skills from dear old dad.
Yes, her mom Tari's mom and dad have different last names and both are more German-, Scottish-, or English-sounding. So I'm not sure where the Italian or Polish would come in on her mom's side, though there could always be maiden names of grandparents or great-grandparents that were Italian or Polish that would give her a small percentage. I need to find that Thanksgiving vlog to watch again where she talks about it. 🤣

Reactions: 6
Most of the Tracker stans give $2 or $5. Their lives typically make $250ish, which is decent money for an hour or two of "work". But, I think Tracker stans aren't the younger demographic with a bunch of disposable income. I don't see those people paying a month fee to access their content early or give them an exclusive live feed.
I think most of their hard-core stans are just white trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think most of their hard-core stans are just white trash.
Or people with limited income-i.e. young teens or disabled individuals/ older people who don't see their kids. Honestly, I'd be interested in seeing the makeup of who geniunely watches them as stans versus those of us who hate watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I see the Trackers are staying true to form and teaching BO how to use the new outdoor kitchen whilst Jenn chats to camera bragging about how rich the are....
Screenshot_20230723_191115.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I hope they don’t start a Patreon because I could see them putting all the home vlogs and lives behind the paywall.

Which will kill this thread, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Reactions: 15
I hope they don’t start a Patreon because I could see them putting all the home vlogs and lives behind the paywall.

Which will kill this thread, which I thoroughly enjoy.
I really doubt anyone would want to pay for Jenn making gross vegan meals. Also, putting the lives behind a paywall would prevent a lot of their stans from donating. I also doubt Jenn could figure out how to make them quasi private.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really doubt anyone would want to pay for Jenn making gross vegan meals. Also, putting the lives behind a paywall would prevent a lot of their stans from donating. I also doubt Jenn could figure out how to make them quasi private.
I think the stans would pay unfortunately. I’ve seen smaller YouTubers than the Trackers get more people than I ever imagined by splitting their content. How many is the question and is it enough to take the risk of losing AdSense payouts.

Reactions: 13
I think the stans would pay unfortunately. I’ve seen smaller YouTubers than the Trackers get more people than I ever imagined by splitting their content. How many is the question and is it enough to take the risk of losing AdSense payouts.
I think most would pay in the beginning but I think it would very slowly stop especially near Xmas, I've a feeling many stans are a mix between teens who want to go to Disney an can't an grandparents who's grandkids are probably much older an they want to watch J an O, so money wouldn't be a monthly thing these stans would be willing or able to commit too

Reactions: 8
Ugh, a part of me wonders if they would try having their kids have spinoff channels for extra dough. Which grosses me out in so many ways because you know only the biggest of the big weirdos would sign up to pay for OG Buddy's or Da Baby's channel.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Yes, TPD is slowly becoming king of the grifters. He now has a "subscribe" thing, which I didn't click, but I'm assuming that people will be able to pay him for this crap?

He's really exploiting the hell out of those poor kids. Although I will admit, that luggage commercial or whatever you'd call it, was a million times better than anything that the Trackers could ever put together. Honestly, it was great.

I hate it when people prove me wrong. I liked TPD and most people here said, oh, he's a grifter just like the rest of them and he's exploiting those kids. And I'd say, well, he's not making money, he's just posting this stuff on instagram, he's not monetizing any of it, so that's kind of ok in my book. Well, y'all saw what that was leading up to and I completely didn't. He's exactly like the Trackers, except he produces higher quality exploitation.
Not to brag, but I was one of the few that blasted on TPD. He was a grifter from the start but was just starting out so his grifter game was mediocre compared to the Trackholes and threw some of you off their game.
If some one makes a “channel” with a name like TPD, RixFlix, Tim TRACKER, DFB, etc. they are banking on/cashing in on Intellectual Property that’s not theirs. The epitome of grifting, he also started with pimping out his kids with the adoption bullshit. I would think most competent, sane people would keep things like that more personal and private. Just saying.
#homemovies

Reactions: 17
#DontPutYourKidsOnTheInternetForProfit

You want to share some pics or vids with friends and family great. Monetizing your kid's childhood is gross. And no it isn't the same as childhood actors they have a way more regulated environment and look at how many of them wind up messed up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.