The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one goes to Jenn for driving something that wasn't a golf cart

qebgruf3fyx41.jpg

Now, try to do it on open streets without mugging it for the camera for the actual kudos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Dim: "it's a lazy Saturday afternoon"
Dim "okay so it's a lazy Sunday afternoon"

Yes, thank you Captain Obvious, when is it not a lazy afternoon for you two?

They eat some nasty-looking desserts at night. What happened to Ginn saying she's substituting the nightly desserts with her oh-so-healthy Raisin Bran Crunch? Oh wait, that was also just a "that lasted for 4 days" attempt.

Dim: "we decided to do an obstacle course in the kitchen"
Oh yeah, what could go wrong with THAT.

Great place for someone's "New Wash" shampoo, gathering dust and grease on the kitchen counter. Oh wait, it's not a shampoo, it's a "cleansing cream" for hair.
Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 1.25.04 PM Large.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Tim is the one who went to Animal Kingdom but the smiley face is more Jenn.
If she can't determine the power is on while standing in a well-lit kitchen, I am not sure she's "with it" enough to pretend to play the part of Tim here (remember "he" recently detailed Oliver's entire sleep schedule and also talked about his barber - two things she'd never know about).

I honestly believe she can't be bothered with this now. This is TIM trying to desperately help with engagement.
(I think I also remember him doing happy faces back in the day when responding to people...before Jenn took over editing...and the channel)

Reactions: 20
Buddy didn't tit his pants for a week straight and acted semi-normal according to Dimmy so he went and bought Buddy a brand new "Massive Loop Mayhem" Hot Wheels set. What does he get when he behaves relatively normal for a whole month? A brand new Tesla? Or just your used Tesla?

Makes you wonder just how much and often Buddy is "unhinged" (to quote Ginn) that he gets way too many over-the-top rewards for being tolerable for a week.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
In the outro, Jenn says, “I forgot to mention, I’ve been driving.” Except she bleeping included a clip of her driving way earlier in the video. She definitely doesn’t even pay attention to what is and isn’t included in the vlog. Has she always been this stupid? I don’t believe it’s all an act.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
This new massive hot wheels set looks like it would go great next to the hallway diaper genie!! Dim just admit you buy all this tit for yourself.
Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 1.45.31 PM.png

Looks like laundry's going great.
Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 1.47.52 PM Large.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The backyard looks so much better without that cage.

I know it’s a Florida thing, but why again?

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I couldn't do 74 with the humidity we have. I blast our a/c during the summer. Doesn’t help that I think I am starting to have hot flashes though. 🥴😅

I bet Tim likes having it set to 74 and since Jenn probably isn't running all over the house cleaning, or doing anything strenuous, what does she care.
we are on 75 and I am Under a throw blanket 😳😂

Reactions: 7
The backyard looks so much better without that cage.

I know it’s a Florida thing, but why again?
I think it keeps the bugs and other critters out of the pool/backyard sitting area.

Reactions: 12
The best part of the home clog. Good job Da Baby!
Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 1.55.09 PM.png

Ginn: The baby is talking so much now!
Later Big Baby makes a high-pitched moaning sound.
Ginn: There it is, there's his talking!

Um.

Ginn said she'd been "working up to" driving for "months if not a year". Wasn't it two NYEs ago as they stuffed grapes in their mouths that she said she wanted to get behind the wheel? Like even before Stanny Lean entered the picture.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
You guys would hate our place then. We do 78 during the day and 74 at night even with 115+ Real Feel temp right now.
Our electric bill is approaching $300/mo. for 1390 square feet of air-conditioned space with those settings... I couldn't imagine going any lower into the 60s. We don't have Tracker money to afford that. 🤪 (and I'd honestly freeze in the 60s bc I'm a Floridian...haha)

View attachment 2310695
we used to be 78/74 but thankfully we got solar and I can cool the house all Willy nilly. We are 75/71 now 🤣

• Haha
I think it keeps the bugs and other critters out of the pool/backyard sitting area.
Also, I imagine it helps if you have leaves falling in the pool all the time and probably provide some sun protection. They aren't popular where I live and I'm sort of surprised because it does seem like it would make maintaining a pool easier.

Also, who thinks these staycations are Jenn's award for completing her chart of sometimes doing laundry, driving around the block, cooking dinner that's not in a box.

And who the duck cannot make instant rice. You read the instructions on the packet or Google them if you don't understand it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Minion Blast soft opened today. Do we think Tim was there filming so Jenn can get the video up in two weeks? 🤣🤣
PC Dev was there this morning and already had his video up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The best part of the home clog. Good job Da Baby!
View attachment 2310886

Ginn: The baby is talking so much now!
Later Big Baby makes a high-pitched moaning sound.
Ginn: There it is, there's his talking!

Um.

Ginn said she'd been "working up to" driving for "months if not a year". Wasn't it two NYEs ago as they stuffed grapes in their mouths that she said she wanted to get behind the wheel? Like even before Stanny Lean entered the picture.
Big baby learning after OG buddy by the looks of it

Reactions: 8
home vlog is up today. j is getting rewards for not using his pippy. question.. at 27:50 ish, jenn says something to tim about not showing something. what did she say?

• Wow
Jenn cracked me up when Tim is like all excited about the backyard and then she’s like “I wish we had a bigger pool though” 😂 Every party has a pooper

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jenn cracked me up when Tim is like all excited about the backyard and then she’s like “I wish we had a bigger pool though” 😂 Every party has a pooper
She is never happy with anything she has. News alert - there is always something bigger, better and newer and it usually comes out the day after you have purchased yours. Let it go. We are remodeling the kitchen and sometimes you have to make a decision and live with it (and shut up about it).

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.