The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely šŸ’Æ correct. These vlogger/grifters tend to ruin it for the tourists that may only come to WDW once or twice every few years. Assholes all of them.
#homemovies
After years I was finally able to ride Hagrids Motorbike Adventure (and waiting 3 hours) and I got front seat on the motorcycle at night and it was one of the best coaster experiences Iā€™ve ever had. With the frequency of how much they go to the parks, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if heā€™s robbed others of awesome ride moments by his WEEEEEEE and ā€œBEST REMOVE EMā€ and ā€œLOOK THEREā€™S A GOAT, and ANOTHER GOATā€

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I feel for the poor lady who got stuck with this moron as the ā€œsingle riderā€ sat with her on EE.

Imagine waiting 30 minutes in line just to have this selfish bleep completely ruin your experience with his constant ramblings, recording and ā€œweeeā€ing.

I would have gotten off of that ride and demanded to ride again.

When will Disney realize what an absolute nuisance these ā€œcontent creatorsā€ are to their regular guests experiences and PUT A STOP TO IT????
Yes filming shouldn't be allowed on the rides period. I know it sounds crappy for those of us who are just filming casually but maybe we should just enjoy the ride also.
Everyone used to have to abide by "no flash photography" It's annoying for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It is crappy. We were at Yachtsman once a long time ago. And there was a vlogger there filming and talking. I wouldnā€™t have cared but his table was so close to us. It was distracting.

Thereā€™s no reason to film on rides. Disney should make their own POV videos for those who want to see a ride. Universal doesnā€™t allow it and theyā€™re not hurting for business.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm surprised they didn't get sponsored by Lume.

I can see Jenn talking about how all the folds and cracks in her skin smell, including her ass crack.

Those ads drive me nuts. That woman is TMI that it fits the Trackers.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
A Limerick

"Tim really is the 'pits'
Certainly gives me the snits
With his hearts desire
They'll both perspire
Maybe end up getting some zits."

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm surprised they didn't get sponsored by Lume.

I can see Jenn talking about how all the folds and cracks in her skin smell, including her ass crack.

Those ads drive me nuts. That woman is TMI that it fits the Trackers.
Ugh every time I see that Lume woman on tv I have to mute her. She reminds me of Ginn if Ginn showered more often.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Lume actually works really well, though, and we know the Trackers don't like anything that actually makes sense.

Reactions: 9
Do we know how much these sponsorships pay? Is it a one time deal, purchase code connected, do they need a certain amount of clicks to get paid ? Also, I have YT Red so donā€™t see ads, did they do this ad in addition to the bunch that are normally in the videos?

Reactions: 7
I was wondering too how much they would get paid for something like that.

A quick Google says $20 per 1000 views. So if they get 100,000 views, an extra $2000 (on top of AdSense)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Here's a thought.....in fairness in the past Tim has always been well groomed and clean looking, has he now went down this root of looking like shite to stop people commenting on how shite his wife looks and to take the attention away from people commenting on how she has absolutely no self respect to wash and dress herself properly.....
---
At this stage they're now prostituting themselves advertising deodorant, oh the mighty have definitely fallen šŸ˜‚

These have got to be the worst 2 advertisements for deodorant use, you can practically smell them through the screen lately.
I respectfully slightly disagree....he went through his tweaker look phase.

Screenshot (5).png
Screenshot 2023-07-15 135627.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I often thought it's a royalty/commission when someone uses the code to buy the product. Wouldn't that make more sense? Same as an affiliate link.

Reactions: 8
I respectfully slightly disagree....he went through his tweaker look phase.

View attachment 2310476View attachment 2310477
Oh yeah, I remember that homeless meth addict look well. :sick:
---
I often thought it's a royalty/commission when someone uses the code to buy the product. Wouldn't that make more sense? Same as an affiliate link.
Yeah, I agree. I think they'll get paid a percentage based on how many people buy the product...and even then, it's probably not very much at all. Certainly probably not even enough to cover one average lunch of theirs at Wine Bar George - complete with Jenn's favorite MOETTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Reactions: 11
I started watching TTT when he had that crazy mustache. He actually looked like he took care of himself back then and I was impressed that he had the energy to work a day job and then film at the parks afterwards. Now they do nothing but spend money, and not even wisely to make their lives/channel better.

Reactions: 18
J$ is definitely going to appreciate the "I conquered Expedition Everest" t-shirt Dim will buy for him as soon as he's able to ride it :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 9
They uploaded a home vlog that is back from June 19th Jesus Christ how slow can you be.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Re: The Native Sponsorship.
I do think there are certain things Native wants in their ads and showing yourself using the deodorant is one of them. Another YouTuber I watch for ASMR has a sponsorship with them and she is shown using the deodorant (not in a closeup like Tim though) as well as displaying the deodorant how Tim did as well (showing 3 of them.)
The other YouTuber I mentioned:
547707AD-2C67-4E3D-82D4-9D1B656A6B43.jpeg

Timā€™s Display:
0A8E3CE4-A209-4201-B023-7D3F6AAD3AB8.jpeg

I said this yesterday but Iā€™m not going to tit on them for having this sponsorship but I have tried this deodorant and it was trash.
We had just mentioned a few days ago how they donā€™t get any sponsorships and then now they have one and we are giving them a hard time about that.
There are many many things I criticize them for but sometimes it seems we are over critical here. (Donā€™t come for me lol, Iā€™m sensitive. Just stating my opinion.)

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Is Ginn driving? Or is this mirrored?
20230715_145310.jpg

HOLY SHEEEIT GINN IS ACTUALLY DRIVING!!!!

She's been dabbling in driving around the neighborhood.
20230715_145436.jpg

---
Ginns next major goal is to drive on a major road...she's comfortable with this drive since the top speed limit is 25.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Ginn said their AMI trip was the "first time JĀ¢ has vacationed with his cousins". Um... did she forget the AMI trip from last year? They were there then too.

Dim reiterates that JĀ¢ is "AMAZING" at swimming now. Um, I guess we have different definitions of both amazing and swimming.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.