Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

court2022

Chatty Member
Dim, please, use any other word besides "interesting" for the love of God.

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

And please trim that beard, good Lord. He looks homeless and cracked out.

giphy (45).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25

2020planner

VIP Member
Just to provide a little contrast…

Flying the Nest just posted a vlog about their first international flight with TWO kids. No nanny. Shocking I know! 🤯
I still cannot get over that they posted a DS vlog with the babysitter (I think I cannot even call her a nanny at this point, in good faith).

All Tim needs to do is film. Pretend he's on vacation. Film his family doing stuff. (even if I don't approve of the kids in the vlogs)

All previously infertile "and-don't-ever-ask-us-this-uncomfortable-hurtful-question-again" Jenn needs to do is care for her two miracle children (and yes, Tim is there to help care for his flesh and blood when the camera is off)

It's not rocket science. I really don't get how the stans think this is normal - or something to want to emulate.

In reality, it's absolutely sad.

• Heart

esc2476

Chatty Member
The lack of creativity is astounding. I can’t believe they haven’t even done a series of vlogs going down the Florida Keys. It’s all the same thing over and over again.

2020planner

VIP Member
1) They've been reading here about how they could give two shits about their kids, so here's a picture of Jenn with a forced smile and two unwilling children participants
2) She's also using her kids to hide her belly, thighs, etc.
3) She's greasy AF
Yeah, I wonder how long they'll spend in the parks before Jenn complains about the heat.

We were out at Apopka Wildlife Drive yesterday, and we got out and walked along a trail path briefly by the water, and it was like the surface of the sun w/ a heat index of 112 on my phone.

I have no clue why - being that she lives here - she feels the need to take those two kids (including a brief NICU baby who had BREATHING issues) out into the hot as hell July weather where breathing can be an issue for even the fittest of people. 🤦‍♀️

FOMO.

• Angry
  • Sad

SirHiss

Chatty Member
I'm not well versed at starting new threads, but perhaps when the new TTT thread is started one can also be started for TPD. I was able to blow past quite a few pages since it was mostly regarding TPD. Maybe time for him to have his own thread 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

SirHiss

Chatty Member
Odds are pretty good that they won't use the pool or splash pad while at the Poly either. Rather than drag the kids to the parks, take them swimming if they must be outside. But it seems like anymore, when they stay on site they say how they can't wait to use the pool/splashed, but never do.

Jen237

Chatty Member
So Dimmy has no reason to ride the people mover because “ Tron” is finished and he can’t do anymore construction updates, but feels like riding it anyway ! Amazing “travel” channel to promote a classic ride. He’s fucking clueless

• Haha
I think the rest of the family forbid them from including them in the stupid vlogs and perhaps gave Jenn some advice which she turned into a pity part and told Tim how she was attacked when he was gone and she couldn’t be around those people for one more second.
This is probably exactly what happened. I could see either her MIL or SIL both being alarmed at Big Baby's head shape or seemingly lack of development or J$'s speech. I mean, we all comment on it here I can only imagine how alarmed they probably are seeing it IRL and actually have some connection to Big Baby. And if OG Buddy is as unsocialized as suspected I could imagine he might have tried to play rough with the cousins and maybe someone tried to discipline him and caused her to go ballistic.

DisNuts

Chatty Member
I’m appalled if they have the kids out in this heat. But we all know that we’ll see them with their red overheated faces. They live down the fucking street and can go to the parks any time. There is no excuse for having them outside at the parks today.

• Heart

Cocobean9

VIP Member
So J4D is going to be posting pictures to answer the concerns we've been raising over here:

-Look at Buddy and the baby bonding 🤥
-Look at me paying attention to both miracle children at the same time 🙄 (she has two kids now you know)
-We're going to have the best day ever and make "core memories" :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Sad

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I'm catching up with the MK vlog.

Tim hopes that the new Poly tower is more themed to the rest of the Polynesian. It looks like just plain grey right now. This guy used to work in construction right? Does he not understand that they have to build the structure before they start to theme it?

Tim mentions that you still get your 20% AP discount on the sale merch....except in the month of June it was 30%. Way to be in on all the Disney news. It's not like it's your only job or anything.

The whole part with the sun fading on the castle should have been cut. There's sun fading right here. 2 seconds later...well I don't see the sun fading so it could just be a shadow. There's no reason any of that should have been in the final cut.

Tiana's water tower is small. Oh Tim, you of all people should not be a judge on size. They shouldn't keep this gift shop because there won't be animals living in places, I guess maybe. What we know about this ride: There will be 17 new animal friends including an otter, a turtle, a beaver.

I guess here's my summation of this vid because I can't continue: Give it up, Tim. You seem to suck even more as time goes on. It's time to move on.

• Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
New Disney Springs Lunch Date Vlog is up..

Dim says they are there for lunch and instantly Ginn starts with her nervous fake laughter.

In the first 50 seconds they stand in front of poster for Elemental and Dim says "Look how tired she looks" referring to the character in the poster and Ginn says "She feels it #momlife" GET FUCKED YOU DAMN COW.
---
For some reason they got a human thumb or baby picture of Bob Chapek on their custom M&Ms.

1688071503817.png

---
1688071560123.png

Ginn complains the roof top....open air bar....at the Coke Store is too warm and they need to have more AC pumping.
---
They had lunch at Homecomin it appears Ginn got 2 apps and 1 entrée for herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

bten1989

VIP Member
Yeah, I wonder how long they'll spend in the parks before Jenn complains about the heat.

We were out at Apopka Wildlife Drive yesterday, and we got out and walked along a trail path briefly by the water, and it was like the surface of the sun w/ a heat index of 112 on my phone.

I have no clue why - being that she lives here - she feels the need to take those two kids (including a brief NICU baby who had BREATHING issues) out into the hot as hell July weather where breathing can be an issue for even the fittest of people. 🤦‍♀️

FOMO.
YES!!! It's not just hot in FL right now, it's dangerously hot! We've already seen them let J$ get sick and dehydrated in the parks before, I can't even imagine how bad they could let it get now if they're out for any period of time. Poor babies.

• Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
Tim and Jenn seem to tank all of their relationships and I don’t think it’s due to the other party wising up…I think the Slackers get threatened and accuse the other party of using THEM to get ahead. They are so delusional and full of themselves I think they believe OA or (I’m blanking on their names now but the sweet couple where the husband worked at Disney) got Disney invites/more views because they hung out Or were associated with TTT. Reality is they produce better content. Associating with Tim and Jen is likely a kiss of death in terms of Dis/Uni. T&J need to wise up and see they are the problem and no one is using them…they are the grifters here. why are they so stupid and blind?
Jim and Nicole.

Nicole is like watching paint dry but she's super sweet and they're both a very lovely couple.
Jim used be friggin awesome in Mulch, Sweat & Shears and I believe he was the Mayor of Main St. too for a time.
I think he'd do (or now does again?) the Frozen show at HS too?

Trackers don't deserve such good friends as those two.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Do TPD and his wife make good money or something? Like enough good money to waste a lot of it at Deluxe resorts multiple times a year? I make pretty good money though I'm single income but I have to admit I'm pretty frugal and I wouldn't bother staying at deluxe resorts for every Disney vacation, though I also only do Disney vacations every few years because the price is off-putting and I get more joy these days taking trips to the wilderness for thousands of dollars less.

Loueylouay

VIP Member
I don't understand these companies inviting them out. They do not showcase the home properly in anyway. It should be a vlogger with a group of people, varied ages etc. People who use the kitchen or barbecue ffs.
They all have idiots in their marketing depts.

• Haha