Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonlight666

Traveling to Greece today. According to tim I don't need something called sunglasses... Right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

HaroldTheWalrus

I was almost going to suggest that Jenn might fake the result of the diaper dash with a bit of clever video editing….before catching myself and realising the obvious flaw in my logic.

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Tim tried very hard to pretend like the nanny wasn’t there, but we know she was there. She’s the one that ordered the grilled chicken salad. You can tell as well because she was turning the salad and had on a blue shirt.

• Wow

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
They have put Jackson in longer shorts before but they seem to gravitate to the yellow shorter shorts and then these blue ones. They actually do make these shorts a little bit longer:
View attachment 2284650View attachment 2284651

I think it’s more so that Jenn saw these short shorts at Target and thought they were cute and convinced herself they were unisex when really, they do have a feminine cut to them.
They were popular for men in the 70s 🤣

1688490936514.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Ok- BB is there, but walking to the M&Ms store- Jennbo clearly is not pushing the stroller- same at the Coke place. Nanny is fully in charge of both kids & the stroller. Lazy bitch!

J$ eats two gummy bears and Jennbo tells him to chew it really good. Good god- how many times has he chocked? They have to know he has something wrong with his mouth.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Forest

VIP Member
TPD has never made an effort to conceal his name. As for Tim, he blurted out his real last name on a live not too long ago. Cats out of the bag.

• Haha

Cocobean9

VIP Member
No way in hell baby brother is rolling over now or going to win the diaper race in September. Like several have said, he's a container baby and a blob. He needs to be on his stomach on a play mat to gain muscle strength but we all know they don't actually want him moving around because then they would have to interrupt what they want to do to make sure he doesn't get hurt

I'm so sorry for you Oliver you deserve so much better

• Sad

DearestMommy

New FRE video up- Im so confused by the theme of this house- and why the fuck these idiots climb on every single bed in dirty clohtes and shoes...

Edited to add- It annoys me to NO end when they do that because you know the rental company is not going in and washing all the bedding after the visit- so that means someone else has to sleep where they laid down for 10 seconds in the nasty clothes and shoes they have been wearing EVERYWHERE!

Last edited:
  • Sick

Snippysnips

VIP Member
👍

Further in the video Tim proclaims that he would not like to meet Walt Disney cause he would be a terrible/horrible person.
Well, news for you Tim.
Walt could say the same about you.
Especially your monetization of his property and IPs!!
And you claim to be a Disney expert, but you know nothing about Disney history, stories, attractions, programs and rides backstories.
So would never want to meet the guy (if he was still alive) who's responsible for their shitty jobless lifestyle that they monetize from

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Wasn't it 4th of July weekend last year that we first met Theme Park Dad and the fam? The vlog where J$ wouldn't ride the brown rolly coasty for views? Then 2 days later Tim ended up with Covid and went to the GKTW balloon event? Ah, good times!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I also do not think she has lost any weight. And I do agree, something is going on with her neck (or lack there of).

I know this shouldn't shock me, but I'm still really confused about how she presented herself in this vid to represent this company. I'm a brand ambassador for this very expensive, nice rental property. I couldn't bother to shower or brush my hair or dress appropriately for the job. And this isn't--I just had a baby or postpartum depression or #momlife, this is truly I do not give a fuck.

• Heart

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Except for:
Filming content to write off this trip
Flexing
Stuffing their faces
Tim filming more bathrooms
Sticking it to TL - “see we are good parents!” 🤮
“we now have the boys together”
etc.

If they have the nanny why can’t she stay at the Poly with the kids?

Then Tim & DJ could be “child free” and we would see the giddy, elated, stoned side of their Jekyll and Hyde personalities “with” and “without” children.
Because Jenn “the attention whore” needs to breastfeed “the baby” on every carousel in central Florida.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
In the pool, he looked just an expressionless blob the whole time. Jenn claimed he was loving it but he didn’t smile or show any emotions at least while they were filming him
Stans: "Excuse you, BIG BABY IS A BEACON OF HAPPINESS!!!!!"
Screen Shot 2023-07-01 at 12.16.12 PM.png

OG Buddy is not a swimmer, I don't know what his egg and sperm donor are talking about. I guess being able to grab someone within arm's reach underwater counts as swimming now.

Ginn had to put her waddling #momlife walking-up-to-Dim from the DS "vid" in this "vid" too. Is this their new desperate "throw a noodle at the wall and leave it there for months see if it sticks" attempt to get more views? Redundant advertising essentially of a vlog they already uploaded?

This pajama set of hers (way to traumatize "the cousins" with your braless tits Ginn and stop trying to smother Buddy with them) reminds me of the blue PJ set she wore while walking around one of their cruises with a glass of wine like the classy broad she is which earned her the JennyBlueberry nickname. Now she's JennyPeach. Uh oh, watch out lil' sis!
Screen Shot 2023-07-01 at 12.24.13 PM.png

Why not let him sit with "the cousins" in the back row instead of smothering him and doing her weird kiss thing with him? This kid is going to have a really hard time in school.

• Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
New vlogs everyday.*!

*unless you idiot Stan’s don’t notice

have a good fourth everyone here! Still Miss a certain person here:) just found out my friends mom has terminal pancreatic cancer so I’ll need the laughs here

• Heart
  • Sad

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I’m just glad she is wearing something other than that nude colored bronco t-shirt from Target.

These photos are obviously staged. I’m sure the nanny was right there ready to take Jackson.