Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I just read through the rules again and I will definitely respect their privacy and not post pictures. I can confirm the backyard renovations haven’t begun, the Chevy spark just sits parked in the driveway with horrible sun damage, I have seen multiple nannies come in and out, their garage looks like a tornado went through, the shelf in the garage still hasn’t been fixed, they are the only ones on the block who has a pool and from what I see on the FB page it stays green and not clean. Many neighbors cannot stand them as HOA has been involved recently!!
Hmm the car in the driveway isn't a Chevy Spark. Maybe just an auto correct issue or you're not big into cars but nothing else you've said couldn't be inferred from things said here and in their videos. I also count 6+ pools near them. A big stretch of houses with no pools as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
I just read through the rules again and I will definitely respect their privacy and not post pictures. I can confirm the backyard renovations haven’t begun, the Chevy spark just sits parked in the driveway with horrible sun damage, I have seen multiple nannies come in and out, their garage looks like a tornado went through, the shelf in the garage still hasn’t been fixed, they are the only ones on the block who has a pool and from what I see on the FB page it stays green and not clean. Many neighbors cannot stand them as HOA has been involved recently!!
How is this NOT against the HOA rules? A junker car just sitting there in front of the house as storage.

• Sad

Forest

VIP Member
The wish that Big Babe rolls over is fucked up. Buddy probably thought he was getting a friend, the way they hyped this baby up so he could perform on camera for the stans. And now Buddy is probably mad that Big Babe is a blob, like all babies. Instead of explaining to the spoiled brat (not his fault) that this is how babies are, they tell him the first step is Big Babe rolling over. And now they have him performing these wishes, also for the camera. Remember at Aulani when Buddy threw a coin into the fountain and Tim missed filming it and was audibly pissed. Tim is the grossest when it comes to Buddy performing on camera and I only hope that Buddy and Big Babe refuse to one day.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Regarding Tim thinking only people in Florida wear sunglasses, I’m in a city on the opposite side of the country and we have a higher UV index than Orlando does.
What a dumb comment from him.
I can confirm that people in the UK also wear sunglasses 😎

He's an arse

• Haha

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Did Tim take Jackson out into the waves with only arm floaties on?
Into choppy water with only arm floaties on and only using one arm to hold onto J$ as he was filming with the go pro in his right hand. If the water really got rough and he had to drop one to save the other...I honestly don't know which one his brain would reflexively choose. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Buddy definitely must have choking issues if even Ginn's like CHEW YOUR FOOD GOOD. Also, she doesn't like that he keeps trying to block the shot of her. But also he has no concept of patience or waiting, he seriously is like a cat jumping all over you as soon as they hear their treat bag being opened.
Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 2.27.18 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
WTF is it with these thumbnails? Is she photoshopping pics of the meals onto Dim's hands? The Minions one was like that. Why does he always look like he desperately needs to go to rehab?
Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 2.01.02 PM.png

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
I can picture Baby O floating away in the canal in his carrier, like a Big Baby Moses.

I assume the vibrating rocker attachment will see be going.

• Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
New Disney Springs Lunch Date Vlog is up..

Dim says they are there for lunch and instantly Ginn starts with her nervous fake laughter.

In the first 50 seconds they stand in front of poster for Elemental and Dim says "Look how tired she looks" referring to the character in the poster and Ginn says "She feels it #momlife" GET FUCKED YOU DAMN COW.
---
For some reason they got a human thumb or baby picture of Bob Chapek on their custom M&Ms.

View attachment 2273958
---
View attachment 2273963

Ginn complains the roof top....open air bar....at the Coke Store is too warm and they need to have more AC pumping.
---
They had lunch at Homecomin it appears Ginn got 2 apps and 1 entrée for herself.
This one is sure to garner 60k views in the next 3 days or so! Here comes the money!

• Haha
  • Sick

notasponsor

Chatty Member
I'm not very experienced with swimming in the ocean but this seems very far out and deep to take a 3 year old. Correct me if I'm wrong but a big wave could take J$ in an instant. It looked like they were closer to a boat way out in the ocean than they were to the shore. Dim thinks he knows it all and is invisible.
2.png

• Sad
  • Angry

Forest

VIP Member
11 videos in June versus 17 in May. No Lives since May 9th.

Something is up in the Tracker house. This is slow even for them.

• Wow
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Weird she didn't feel like being a social media whore who posts pics of her unremarkable "babes" during AMI nor even a stupid post about her meal ticket husband on Father's Day, but decides to go overboard during yet another unremarkable staycation that must be giving her so much chub rub and chafing.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
My guess is they left because they wanted to skip the cleanup on Saturday morning. And heavens forbid, waking up and getting it all done by 10 am.

I don’t know what AMI is like, but at the shore rentals near me you have to throw your sheets and towels in the wash, clean out the frig, run the dishwasher, and take all the trash out.
Well, they did take themselves out, so there's that.

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
So June is a recent low. I think someone said once they were as high as 10M per month in 2019.

I’m sure Jenn complained about having to go on vacation with Tim’s family so he took his foot off the gas with filming for June.

Say what we will about him, Tim will go out and film daily. The log jam is his editor. He’s beyond foolish to not hire a professional editor. He must be terrified of Jenn’s reaction.

That house must be a total shitshow. I don’t believe for one minute they are happy. The videos we see are fake fake fake.

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I'm still having issues with their alleged time line. So Tim left the family vacation to go to WDW for that Christmas thing on Thursday. They were supposed to leave AMI on Saturday morning but they left on Friday night instead. The Christmas WDW video went up on Saturday so at some point this was -'edited'. Is there a chance they left early to get that video up on time as likely requested by WDW as part of the invite? Or they had a fight about the whole thing, trip back to WDW and having it to go up by Saturday?

Somethings hinky.
My theory is that while Tim was away for 5+ hours Jenn was not playing nice with the others in the house. When he came back Jenn pretended all was good, but as Friday started and went on it was clear that Jenn was having a pissing party with someone(s) and they decided to go home early.

• Wow

esc2476

Chatty Member
The Lego butt was not just a passing butt, but instead he had an overview of the figure and specifically zoomed into it.

447B9C03-CD5E-47B2-BA93-9CA7634F0D47.jpeg
9DE11A65-7343-4E4E-8882-DBC74572D6CD.jpeg
283AA746-1B56-487F-BBC2-10BB027B57CA.jpeg

Like, wtf???

• Sick
  • Wow

Forest

VIP Member
Tim branched out into a pork sandwich. Oh wait he eats pork constantly.

I like Tim pretending that Jenn went by herself with the two kids to the M&M store. It must be a nice fantasy anyway!

• Haha