Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
The pool float Big Baby is strapped into seems so dangerous to me. If he rolls over he will be stuck under water. That thing needs constant supervision which we know the Trackers don't do. It's an inflatable death trap and makes me worry for Big Baby.

I thought J$ would have more swimming skills by now. For a kid who allegedly goes to weekly swim lessons and has a pool in his backyard he seems like a novice. Considering Dim was a lifeguard you'd think he'd make it a priority to make sure J$ can swim well.
Couldn’t agree with you more!

8F9DE55D-D857-4843-81D2-33F31819E81D.png

Yes, lifeguard Tim got lucky taking J$ into the ocean in just THIS
FEBB70B2-A778-46B1-B811-9C4EEDA76E10.jpeg

As was pointed out earlier, so many things could have gone wrong due to the unpredictability of the ocean waves and riptides. These puddle jumpers in a wave can tip the child face first into the water. Whereas a CG approved life vest will tip the child on their back.

And J$ does not SWIM!
He goes underwater for a few feet and is grabbed by the wrist/arm to pull him up to the surface.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Lambyo

Chatty Member
So when was the decision made to leave Friday night? They said on Friday morning that they were leaving the next day, then they said they left early to beat the rush. When did the rest of the family leave? Did they stay until Saturday or did something happen and they left sooner? I have questions.

—I am…Team Oliver—

quietcandy

VIP Member
I just read through the rules again and I will definitely respect their privacy and not post pictures.
Post pictures anyway. You can always blur or black out their faces/address or any other personally identifying details. Florida is a fun state where almost everything about you is public info anyway. It'd go far for your believability if you posted some pics! (And I really hope you're legit! Welcome to the forums!)

• Haha

DisNuts

Chatty Member
They did a horrible job with that house video. I think they read the comments here about us comparing other’s peppa pig videos to their outdated vlog styles. They tried to incorporate upbeat music but they did it ALL wrong. And there was no reason to walk through all of those rooms that looked the exact same. Do they think people really want to see that? Ugh, boring!! They made that big beautiful house look boring as hell. I hope Element Homes stops working with them. Were they even hosted? If they spent 2 nights in that house, why wasn’t anything shown as far as them enjoying the house. A clip of Jackson doggy-paddling, a clip of Big Baby floating, and a clip of them watching a movie. Probably just one minute total of them actually using the house.

She comes across as desperate begging for subscribers. I agree with one of the comments that she does an awful job when holding the camera. Get Buddy was real swim trunks!! Why is he swimming in cheer shorts?? And Big Baby does NOT look happy.

hcslacs

VIP Member
To add to the timeline confusion, on Sunday morning, they are talking about sunsets and Jen says "we have six more days, no five more days to watch the sunset". Now, I know she has a hard time with things like numbers and dates, but I assume either she already knew Tim was going to miss Thursday's sunset for the Jollywood thing, or they were already planning on leaving on Friday. I can totally see them skipping out early to leave clean-up to the rest of the family.

And just another sign that the Bojos should never have had children. Regarding the lack of filming on the first night, Tim says it was complete chaos with kids running around and bumping into each other. My understanding is that would have been a whopping three children. It's obvious he has no tolerance for children. Also, why would it be so chaotic? Were there not 6 adults to control the "chaos"?? I assume things were already getting tense that first night.

rageblackouts

I'm still having issues with their alleged time line. So Tim left the family vacation to go to WDW for that Christmas thing on Thursday. They were supposed to leave AMI on Saturday morning but they left on Friday night instead. The Christmas WDW video went up on Saturday so at some point this was -'edited'. Is there a chance they left early to get that video up on time as likely requested by WDW as part of the invite? Or they had a fight about the whole thing, trip back to WDW and having it to go up by Saturday?

Somethings hinky.
I’ve been thinking about this, too. Tim made that weird “I can drive until 1am” comment when they were explaining why they left on Friday, which makes me think something happened on Friday night to change their checkout plans. Even though it’s limited footage, they didn’t mention anything about leaving that night until the outro - they even said a couple times it was their last night, they’re leaving tomorrow, etc.

There’s also footage of the sunset from that night - if that’s around 8:30ish, they thought it would be easier to pack everything up AND drive home that night instead of just doing it in the morning? What about J’s concrete 8pm bedtime?! 😂 I don’t know if they think they’re fooling everyone or what, but everything about this trip and video was just really weird. Their over explanation in the outro didn’t help to clear anything up.

• Wow

Do go on...

Some questions if they can be answered:
1) Can anyone ever hear them screaming/fighting outside?
2)Do they actually mow their lawn?
3) Does Jenn try to hock crap on the neighborhood boards/complain
4) Is anyone besides nannies ever over there
I haven’t seen or heard any screaming
They have a lawn mowing service with a sign below the mailbox but most of us here do have lawn service it’s too dang hot
J4D used to be very active in the FB group but hasn’t really been on lately
I only see nannies that bring jackpot in and out of the nannies car. I also think I saw TPD over with his family a few weeks ago

• Wow

Forest

VIP Member
Another staycation? Good grief. These people hate their dirty house. Why can’t they just go the parks for a few hours and go home?

What hotel is that? Does anyone know?

2020planner

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO: I'll give you a hint, Shannon: NEVER.

They can't give any indication they're really a family channel now fully exploiting their miracle children.

1688135970469.png

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
I hate to defend Tim and Jen, but I am not sure how the 4 of them, with the pack n play and the pool float bed would have fit in any other bedroom.

I would hope that this was all decided as a family beforehand when choosing that house and not just Tim and Jen assuming or demanding that room. But I doubt it.

But I do not agree with them having all their crap all over the house. It looks like the other family members were able to contain their stuff to their rooms and not clutter the common areas. And that shot of Buddy in bed was supposedly the first morning and there was already so much stuff strewn about, including the aforementioned dirty diaper on the nightstand. Someone mentioned they probably liked to vacation in houses like this because they weren't cluttered and messy like their own house. Well, they sure tried hard to turn this nice, new house into Ft Pampers-by-the-sea.

• Haha
I just read through the rules again and I will definitely respect their privacy and not post pictures. I can confirm the backyard renovations haven’t begun, the Chevy spark just sits parked in the driveway with horrible sun damage, I have seen multiple nannies come in and out, their garage looks like a tornado went through, the shelf in the garage still hasn’t been fixed, they are the only ones on the block who has a pool and from what I see on the FB page it stays green and not clean. Many neighbors cannot stand them as HOA has been involved recently!!

Do go on...

Some questions if they can be answered:
1) Can anyone ever hear them screaming/fighting outside?
2)Do they actually mow their lawn?
3) Does Jenn try to hock crap on the neighborhood boards/complain
4) Is anyone besides nannies ever over there

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mopsy75

VIP Member
I find it funny that even in a rental the Trackers leave their shit all over the place, the baby carrier on the sofa, the baby seat in the kitchen by the oven, just so selfish. And don't get me started on the main bedroom shit either. Any time we travelled with either the in-laws or my parents we didn't think twice about who was staying where. We were young and even travelling with children didn't require the 'best' bedroom in the place. How selfish can you be - okay, I'll answer - if you are the 2 asshats - extremely selfish. And as for J$ sleeping arrangement, it would have been better to get him an air mattress instead of the dog bed, just my 1/2 cents worth.

Found it and an undergrad in theology...yeah, he's in it up to his eyeballs.

Ugh, and she worked for one of those crisis pregnancy centers :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah. My opinion is pretty solidified about them.

• Sick
  • Wow

Forest

VIP Member
I like how they sat on the couch and recorded an intro and closing to try to make this hodgepodge video make sense. Yet they didn’t mention that Tim left on Thursday and drove over 200 miles to go to a boring media event where they just announced stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

honestrands

Chatty Member
Yeah, I suspect something may have been said about Big Baby or J$ when Dim was gone and she went nuclear like she used to on Twitter on them. I could easily see her conflating a relatively innocent comment into a personal insult probably by the MIL though could've been from the SIL and maybe someone stepped in and it devolved from there.
Makes sense why the one shot looked like she had been crying.

I finished the Ami video this morning. I thought it was weird that Dim and Jackpot were alone on the beach. All the chairs, huge tent and they were alone. Then the end of the video. Only them in the pool. Lots of disconnect.

• Wow

Orangebird

Well isn’t this just the most beautiful karma! @linkdownbelow87 We are eager to hear all that you know and just in case you ever have a second thought…don’t! They publicly bashed, (I think confirmed lied about), and monetized their bs sob story about their last neighbor so this is very well deserved!

• Heart