Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
It saddens and frustrates me that Oliver is not making any facial expressions or looking around. I've been around three-month old babies that are very nosy and more expressive.
In the pool, he looked just an expressionless blob the whole time. Jenn claimed he was loving it but he didn’t smile or show any emotions at least while they were filming him

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

quietcandy

VIP Member
My outdoor thermometer says it's 101F right now. They are absolutely awful for having their under 4 month NICU child out at the parks right now.

• Sad
  • Heart

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Tim's remaining braincells would probably break if he found out that the heat index temp in St Louis is 109F. It's hot everywhere bud, not just in Florida.

bakerbetty

VIP Member
They could have easily hired a painter or handyman to prep and paint the garage door a while back. Instead Tim painted it in the rain.
---
Similar situation with painting the “studio” and nursery. The could have hired an interior designer and painter.
When he painted the garage door it was because they were in trouble with the HOA....most likely Tight Pants waited until the very last second before the HOA deadline so he was forced to paint in the rain.

And about the green pool and lack of care .... their pool was green a lot at the Sanford house too. They are some of the laziest people I have ever seen.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
The thing is---they are absolute idiots--they didn't have to mention they left Friday night. They could have come back to the couch, said well, we checked out, we're home, it was so amazing, core memories, blah blah blah. Instead they left us with all this confusion from the shit show. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Considering YouTube is testing a three strike policy for people using adblockers, I can believe it. I think you'll see a lot less videos being watched if that gets fully implemented. I, for one, won't watch anything if I have to disable my adblocker or subscribe to Premium just to watch things.
Ditto. If a page pops up and says "hey you'll need to disable AdBlocker to view our content!" I'm like, "mmm, you know what I don't actually need to see your content after all, byeeeee".

• Heart

arickroxy

I don't know if anyone here is following the Colleen Ballinger saga, but this is the top comment of the bizarre video she released a little while ago. I think there should be an online campaign aimed to all people, not just young ones. It should also be the reply to all of those insane stan Facebook posts. These vloggers are not your friends. They are not your family. The kids in the videos aren't you long lost cousins or grandkids. These people don't give a fuck about you.

View attachment 2272198
I came across the Ballinger stuff on Twitter. I had only heard of them from here. I went down the rabbit hole one night because I was curious if the ones Tim and Jenn were friends with were part of what’s going on. Omg, that family is sick, and I don’t know how they got away with what they were doing for so long. And YouTube is terrible about what they decide to allow vs not allow. People who cover real news stories, like Emily D Baker, can’t say certain words (like suicide) or their videos get removed, but the Ballingers can have sexual innuendos about children in their titles and throughout their videos. And I saw a lot of complaints about the Ballingers having inappropriate shots and angles of their children in their videos, made me think of what y’all have been saying the Trackers have been doing with Jackson.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Am honestly surprised he's not had a close one with someone at this point, I know of a few people who if their kid come out the bathrooms saying a guy was in there filming then they would leave his face unrecognisable
If my kid came out of the bathroom and said some vlogger (or anyone) was filming in there, I am pretty sure *I* would punch them myself. Especially a dude like Tim who has zoomed in and commented on "booty butts" in his vlogs. Wtf?

Forest

VIP Member
I thought it looked crazy reckless what Tim was doing. Clean your own damn pool at home and take him in it. Let him wade and play at the shoreline when you’re at the beach and there are waves like that. The sick part is I think he did that for the video.

• Angry
  • Sad

Lambyo

Chatty Member
Ft Wilderness. There's no way they would do anything more adventurous than that.
So fake RV’ing. Where they drive to Disney and toss their stuff in another vehicle and eat. I’m guessing they don’t have to clean out the shitter when they leave either. Please let this be the year their bubble implodes like a flimsy sub, they are the worst.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I'm not very experienced with swimming in the ocean but this seems very far out and deep to take a 3 year old. Correct me if I'm wrong but a big wave could take J$ in an instant. It looked like they were closer to a boat way out in the ocean than they were to the shore. Dim thinks he knows it all and is invisible.
We don't really get big waves here like they do on the east coast. The day Tim and J$ were out i the water would be considered big waves. This is a pretty rough day for our beaches. I think that's why you don't see that many people in the water. They are down far enough past the lifeguards that they aren't near the crowded area, but there is no one in that water with them at all.

At one point in the video you can see the buoy where the boat lane is and where you shouldn't swim past. I'd say, they are still pretty far out, even from a go pro perspective. Now depending on the time of day, that water could have Tim standing right here or it could be pretty deep that far out. There's really no way to tell.

I mentioned it earlier, the most dangerous thing about this situation is rip currents. 11 people have died in the Gulf in 2 weeks because they were stuck in rip currents, including an NFL football player. This was further north, but it happens here frequently, even in shallow water. There is no one around to help Tim if Tim gets in distress. That puddle jumper is not adequate to help J$ in that situation if Tim gets sucked into a rip current.

This was a rough day, J$ should have stayed in water where he could stand on his own.