Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I think the rest of the family forbid them from including them in the stupid vlogs and perhaps gave Jenn some advice which she turned into a pity part and told Tim how she was attacked when he was gone and she couldn’t be around those people for one more second.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Has she ever posted this many photos of her kid(s) at once before? With such 'love my kids' messages? Seems like some uber-posing going on.
She's definitely been reading social media and is going overboard with the "loving mother" narrative. Nobody's buying your BS Jenny4Dinners, too much evidence on video that you're a horrible dna donor. What I love about FRE videos is they can't delete the brutally honest comments about them.

mjm9

VIP Member
….They didn't get the master bedroom and had to share with the kids.
Oh, but THEY DID take the master bedroom!
The only room with a balcony
81757525-5980-4DE1-BF11-9A4F450D6684.png
2974D9C0-9973-4EAA-8169-71D153316ABB.png

(check out the wallpaper)

This is what I posted in thread #135:
I am still salty that THEY took the master bedroom with the balcony that had a table and chairs.

Grandma’s health is deteriorating, based on her shaky hands at the first restaurant Tim had his first burger. Mobility has been an issue for both parents.

Since they (gma & gpa) weren’t doing all the beach and pool activities it would have been nice for both of them to enjoy the sunshine, fresh air and ocean breezes at their own will on the balcony.

But, no, their selfish, egotistical, narcissistic son has to take the master bedroom for himself and his family!

• Wow
  • Heart

court2022

Chatty Member
I find it so odd how Ginn holds BB. It makes me cringe. It's like she's the aunt and has never held a baby before. "What do I do with it?"

• Heart

Forest

VIP Member
Imagine getting free Disney cruises, a free trip to the Pixar Studios, free Adventures by Disney trip, free trip to Aulani…

And now you get a free night in an Orlando rental home 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Princelover

You could tell Tim was showing all the Pride merch every chance he got. I’m sorry, you could show Pride stuff all day long, and you still will never be back in Disney’s good graces again. Just give it up already, it looks desperate at this point.

• Heart

AliceSpillstheTea

Chatty Member
The Trackers hanging out with overly Christian people in this day and age, with all that's happening in the country and mostly in Florida, is a CHOICE.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
they said the rollover wish thing again? Are the reusing scripts, reusing footage, remaking Groundhog Day?
That whole thing is so strange to me. In this video, Tim says, every time we walk past a fountain we have to throw a coin in and wish that baby brother rolls over. Dude, that's not J$ wish. I'm fairly certain J$ doesn't know what he's supposedly wishing for because then J$ says (well Tim says that J$ is saying it) that he wants Tim to roll over. There has to be some sort of incentive, like you can play with little brother once he rolls over. It seems like such a weird thing to wish for.

I personally believe that these kind of wishes should be purely selfish. I wish I had a million dollars, I wish I get 50 hot wheels cars, I wish to go to Disneyland, I wish for there to be a cure for cancer. Baby brother rolling over makes zero sense. It's something that will happen with time. It's not something you wish for or rush. It will happen when it happens, no wishing required.

J$ should be wishing for better parents.

Reactions: 27

2020planner

VIP Member
Yeah, I'm not really getting the issue here.

✅ Influencer
✅ Attention-Seeker, seeking to gain $$$ via his IG presence
✅ Openly exploits his kids
✅ Gets Disney #hosted
✅ Gets merch freebies and other stuff
✅ Puts his full name out there in articles exploiting his adopted son's story and / or DAS
✅ Shows his name in his IG stories
✅ Has his full name and publicly viewable info on publicly viewable platforms
✅ Cross-promotes w/ the Trackholes

Fair game, IMHO.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Dim starts the vlog, “good morning, From Disney Springs. We are here today to get some lunch”
Jenn immediately does her signature fake laugh:
39257F3F-748C-4F71-96FD-B30F104A9A5F.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
The new vlog has that "Ginn is cuckoo" theme music in the background.

Lol, Ginn said O's name!! A bit awkwardly, like she had to remember what the fuck his name was. Dim shows a chair. Ginn says, "I'm a big fan of these rooms because I'm currently nursing um, uh Oliver so those [a chair] are great to have in a room." Where is Da Baby? Who even knows, I guess Nanny du Jour has to take care of both spawn while Ginn uselessly follows Dimmy around yet another wasted themed mcmansion.

Also, the Bronco shirt is her newest hyperfixation shirt. 🫠
Screen Shot 2023-07-01 at 10.41.53 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Loueylouay

VIP Member
I don't think I ever see in the comments of any YouTuber...not just Disney vloggers... people saying what a great editor they are.
Now either her stans are just manipulated by her always talking about it and so they feel they have to say it....or that's Ginn commenting which she is so insecure about it that makes more sense. Nobody ever comments about editing anywhere else.

• Haha
  • Heart

honestrands

Chatty Member
I don't wish ill will on people, and I don't think this really counts as legitimate ill will, but I hope Big Baby DOES NOT win the JackJack's Diaper Dash on the cruise.
1. Because it is a silly event on DCL that people love, but it isn't that serious.
2. They will be completely insufferable if he does win.
3. They will be little brats about losing, and it will eat at them. <---Maybe this one is a bit of ill will, but oh well. It is a diaper crawl, not an Olympic medal.
Don’t worry if he doesn’t win we have a couple of falls backs:

1. there was a problem with the lens
2. the audio was bad
3. the camera started to act up really weird
4. there was terrible internet
5. they forgot to film and just wanted to live in the moment
6. the sd card was full
7. Tim forgot his phone in the cabin
8. A cast member told them the night before that the diaper dash started at 12:30 but it actually started at 12 and when they were walking to the event they could hear it starting they tried to get in on it but the other cast member said sorry you had to be here before 12

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
This latest Epcot video just shows you how they have no imagination or plan anything at all. If this was my only source of income, and I had a family to raise, and my spouse was a useless piece of shit, I would be trying new locations or spending some time each month planning out what I was going to be filming. You have a schedule for your childs sleep, how about a filming one? Or is that too hard for you? The rinse and repeat filming is only going to last for so long. They never ever leave their comfort zone. What worked for you and made you $$ years ago just isn't going to work going forward. Just my 1/2 cents worth.
Come on, you cannot be serious! Have we ever seen a vlog from ANY vlogger where we got to see the inside of two men's restrooms? This is cutting edge videography here.

• Haha
  • Sick