Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Are you referring to what @mjm9 posted? It's still up on my end.
(I'm on a desktop, BTW. Though, incidentally, sometimes when I access from my iPhone, the photos are missing from posts and the cusswords are automatically changed :ROFLMAO:)
---

True re: heater and AC.

My parents are in a gated community w/ a 2-car garage (though my mom doesn't drive anymore bc she's immobile and my dad is limited in his driving) and they still have both their cars parked in the garage.

Their garage has the water heater on one side (it's on a raised cement part of the garage where my dad keeps all his woodworking equipment) and then the air handler on the other (near the back door into the house).

They fit a Jeep Grand Cherokee and a Jeep Wrangler Sahara in the garage. It's a bit tight but you can still get in/out of the cars and they've kept them both in there (including when my mom would still drive for work) for 25+ years w/out issue.

Of course, the difference between them and the Trackers is, is that they DON'T have shitloads of junk, boxes, useless crap laying around, and broken shelving taking up the space of where the 2nd car could be parked. :ROFLMAO:

It took me some time to realize that when I accessed Tattle on my phone (where I'm also not logged on) that things are heavily censored. I didn't understand why everyone was saying "bleeping" instead of the actual swear words.

The two car garage in your parents' gated community sounds just like the garage that belonged to the lady I worked for. I didn't realize hers was a two car garage until her house was put up for sale because she had so much stuff crammed in on either side of her car.

Reactions: 9

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Also doesn't TPD have a TikTok I thought that was more of the trending platform marketers were going towards...
Not one with any sort of following. But he's got those pronouns posted on there. 🤔

I wonder if Tim taught him how to reach out to companies to get stuff and he's just more likable or much better at it?

TPD.jpg

• Sick
As was pointed out earlier, so many things could have gone wrong due to the unpredictability of the ocean waves and riptides. These puddle jumpers in a wave can tip the child face first into the water. Whereas a CG approved life vest will tip the child on their back.
To be fair- Puddle Jumpers are Coast Guard certified and tips the child back.
My kids always struggled with vests at a young age bc if anything they tend to tip the kid forward more. The open back kind (similar to puddle jumper) was fine but a full vest (type 3) made them bob and tip forward more than anything else.

That being said, I wouldn't do this or go that far out when it's that choppy with 1 free arm. Just put the camera down, swim and bond with your child and make sure they are safe!

Dr.Sienna

Regarding Jenn bringing the nanny on the carousel, I think the nanny is an addiction for Jenn. Think about it…Tim goes out occasionally with other people ( i wouldn’t go so far as to call them friends) like ATW, TPD, etc. but Jenn has zero connections. So they used to have couples friends and Jenn could get her rocks off being the star with the wife but then when the woman no longer idolized her and started treating her like an equal…they were banished as fame seeking users. So hiring someone became the better option. Not only do they take the annoying humans aka her miracle children, off her hands but she assumes the position of power. Lynn was perfect because she seemed willing to let Jenn boss into ANYTHING until she finally wised up, then A few bad ones but now….now Jenn has found her perfect match. A young mark. A girl who wants to be internet famous. Jenn is probably so giddy with flexing and this girl probably feeds her giant ego…Jenn needs this adoration. By the time the girl figures out Jenn is just a fat, greasy, empty headed, no style, no skill, lame personality loser…it’s time for her to go off to college and a new starry eyed kid will start. Jenn’s very own carousel of desperation.
This is spot on. She has zero female connections in her life. Did she have any college or childhood friends that she kept in touch with? If new Gen Z nanny is anything like my daughter in her late teens, she can see through their BS. So pathetic if Jen tries to buddy up with her.

I wonder if Tim occasionally drives the Volt to keep the HOA from complaining? I know with our community as long as it is registered and has license plates, it is ok.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
From TPD insta. While I'm sure this photo is 100% staged, J$ looks genuinely happy here. Happier than I've seen him in a long time.

View attachment 2284544

Also, Tim and Jenn...look at how these boys are dressed and look at how you are dressing J$. No one needs to see that much leg on your kid.

And poor Big Baby looks like he's contemplating jumping away from his useless mother.

And kudos to Francie for wearing the correct ears for the day. I'm almost positive that Jenn has at least one red/white/blue set. But really, how was she supposed to keep track that it's the 4th of July. She has two kids!!!!!
View attachment 2284545
From TPD insta. While I'm sure this photo is 100% staged, J$ looks genuinely happy here. Happier than I've seen him in a long time.

View attachment 2284544

Also, Tim and Jenn...look at how these boys are dressed and look at how you are dressing J$. No one needs to see that much leg on your kid.

And poor Big Baby looks like he's contemplating jumping away from his useless mother.

And kudos to Francie for wearing the correct ears for the day. I'm almost positive that Jenn has at least one red/white/blue set. But really, how was she supposed to keep track that it's the 4th of July. She has two kids!!!!!
View attachment 2284545
Notice the sunburn on Jenn’s shoulders. Still hasn’t learned!

How is this NOT against the HOA rules? A junker car just sitting there in front of the house as storage.
I know it is next to impossible (at least where I live) to get cars removed unless they are pretty much abandoned. I had a neighbor in the town home downs for me leave his car parked in front of my unit in the street for months never moving it. It wasn't until the inspection sticker expired that they actually did something about it. Not sure what FL rules are on it and the HOA may have more power there as well.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
And someone could get a pic like that when claiming to be interested in a rental house or open house in the neighborhood. Or, maybe they are part of the parade of nannies? 😉😂

I just get a vibe. Will wait and see what other info they supply!
It does appear to be a crop of a dashcam video based on how low quality it is. Their address is very easy to find now. But leaning towards it being a neighbor even if some things seem a bit off.

How would we know how many nannies they've actually gone through? We only know what they say or let slip on video.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Hmm the car in the driveway isn't a Chevy Spark. Maybe just an auto correct issue or you're not big into cars but nothing else you've said couldn't be inferred from things said here and in their videos. I also count 6+ pools near them. A big stretch of houses with no pools as well.
The car in their drive is probably the old Chevy Volt. For some reason they didn't get rid of it when the Tesla came along.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Yeah, I dealt w/ celebs when I was a Disney CM in Guest Services and, honestly, I was never blown away.

I mean, yeah, there's that moment where you're like, "Yes, Clint Eastwood is actually talking to me and asking me about dry cleaning." !?!? or "Yeah, Ray Romano is asking me if I have a band-aid bc his kid has a cut." "Ok, Danny Glover is making me find who delivered his prescription medicine."

Don't get me wrong; it's kinda strange for a moment bc you only see these people on TV / movies. But I was never like OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG you're XYZ and slobbering all over them. (nor could you be in my role)

But that's just not me anyways.

ETA: I DO have a funny story where I was at Virgin Megastore at Dwtwn Disney back in the day (20 years ago now) and my bro and I were there and I saw a VIP tour guide and I told my bro that someone famous was in the store. We were looking at CDs and I was walking down the aisle and a man bumped into me, holding a shitload of CDs. He was like, "oh, I'm sorry!" and I was like "oh, no biggie." and I moved on... Only later to be told at the register when I was checking out that GEORGE LUCAS was the one who bumped into me. :ROFLMAO: I am not a Star Wars fan (sorry, guys!) so I didn't even realize it at the time! So that was the VIP in the store. :ROFLMAO:
Am the type that will literally walk past celebs an have to be told who they were 😂I used to work in a sports shop that alot of the footballers would come in for boots for training an it was big teams like Rangers, Celtic, Scotland etc an it wasn't till they walked out the door an the guys I worked with got on to me about why didn't I ask them about football, I'd literally stand there like "well you want the boots or not then" 😅

I also was in the chip shop one night when some of the actors from the batman film were in (Glasgow an Edinburgh have been getting used a ton the now for films) an I had that "I know your face but am not asking who you are incase your a ex-coworker) it wasn't till I got home an a friend txt saying they had all been spotted in a chip shop an it clicked for me who they were lol, because it was such a weird environment for them to be in it didn't click to me who they were but I knew the faces were familiar to me as well lol

• Heart

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
Which they showed Oliver doing on his 2 month update video. 10:41
View attachment 2277580

With BBO being forced to be more of a container baby now I guess the kid regressed. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Who's the pink walker for....🤔

Ginn?? To help with her wobble walk...
Maybe in prep for Baby Olivia who never arrived...
Maybe Big Baby is actually walking already, another child genius for the trackers #blessed

• Haha

cavamom

VIP Member
See that's the thing:
If they would have just made a short video saying they were taking a week off and made a 20-30+ video playlist and linked it down below for their remaining super stans to watch while they were gone they'd get some views. But instead they just disappear at random and get off on the "where are you?" comments their remaining stans make. How are they so bad at this?
Or…pre-film some evergreen videos! Resort tours bring in quite a lot of views, more than their usual in many cases.

Hmm the car in the driveway isn't a Chevy Spark. Maybe just an auto correct issue but nothing else you've said couldn't be inferred from things said here and in their videos. I also count 6+ pools near them.
Stupid question but do you know if there's someway we could verify the user's identity a la AMA Reddits because I hope it's true but again...who knows.
---
Good sleuthing. I didn’t remember what kind the other EV was but I thought it was a chevy
I thought it was a Chevy Bolt for some reason, but don't quote me on it.

• Heart

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Yeah it’s mind boggling these theme park and TP adjacent companies haven’t caught on to the grift. A lot of large companies know influencers don’t influence shit and are a bad investment. You’re just subsidizing the grift.

Especially just IG? Given the IMO checkered college and work. Meh I don’t get it. He’ll come out at eventually…🏳️‍🌈
And he looks like Adam Sandler when he plays an annoying character.
Yes they have not caught on and also Disney hasn't either.

Mmmmh, from bible college...which is a grifting degree from a high octane superfundy sect. Speaking in tongues, babbling baptisms, faith healing and the rest of it.
Lots of controversy.

This will never fail to make me laugh.
Touche. Though, I'd like to give him a little bit more credit just because I don't think Dim does shit but that's not saying much. Ugh, I think it's telling that both him and his wife essential only work experience outside of their bible college is either at crisis pregnancy centers/adoption mills. And I bet if you dug into the adoption agency they used you'd likely find issues galore since they can (not all the time) be shady as hell.

Lambyo

Chatty Member
New Disney Springs Lunch Date Vlog is up..

Dim says they are there for lunch and instantly Ginn starts with her nervous fake laughter.

In the first 50 seconds they stand in front of poster for Elemental and Dim says "Look how tired she looks" referring to the character in the poster and Ginn says "She feels it #momlife" GET FUCKED YOU DAMN COW.
---
For some reason they got a human thumb or baby picture of Bob Chapek on their custom M&Ms.

View attachment 2273958
---
View attachment 2273963

Ginn complains the roof top....open air bar....at the Coke Store is too warm and they need to have more AC pumping.
---
They had lunch at Homecomin it appears Ginn got 2 apps and 1 entrée for herself.
So was this before the catastrophic beach week?

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Stupid question but do you know if there's someway we could verify the user's identity a la AMA Reddits because I hope it's true but again...who knows.
---

I thought it was a Chevy Bolt for some reason, but don't quote me on it.
Oh, you know what the word bolt just made me realize it’s a volt I think I think that was the brand of it