Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
I actually did think about that if Jenn would use this now as an excuse to try to move because she wants a bigger house
Want and doing are two separate things.

Can they afford to move?

Solar panels and backyard construction are in the works.
Kind of counterproductive to invest six figures in improvements to then move.
And can they realistically sell their house for the market average when the integrity of the house (that fracture in the upstairs wall could be big trouble) is in question?

Still going on trips, with more planned.
DCL: Sept ‘23 and Summer ‘24
Plus other vacays that slip my mind currently.

The plot twist will be that they realize they’ve been priced out of the market and won’t be able to pay off their potential new home quickly and will actually have to consider a mortgage into their financial “planning”.
Would love to see this.
But they are the Teflon Trackers, so probably won’t happen.

Reactions: 10
I also wonder if the registration and/or insurance on their Chevy is even up-to-date.
It's probably as up to date as Jenn's DL. Though I wonder if FL even requires vehicle inspection anymore. My state did away with it this session and it does seem like something that Ron would want to get rid of as well.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
A few posts back someone mentioned the bags under J$’s eyes and I do wonder if there are some food and/or gluten allergies going on there. The fact that Timmy often has and “upset tummy” and the amount of crap they feed that poor kid makes me wonder. I have an allergy child and was told that the bags/circles could be allergy shiners.
Agree, the dark circles under the eyes are a big tell-tale of impending allergies when the child hits 5/6. I have pictures of myself with eyes so blackened you'd think I had been beaten, but it was all due to allergies.

Can you imagine what the Trackers' family members think of the "Vids" that are being put out? I'd love to see a YouTube reaction video of the siblings watching some of the "best" clips.

• Haha

cari_

Forgive me if someone already mentioned this, but I like how this stan pointed out where Jenn took the music from...and added that they're sure the use is "royalty free" and "used by many." (I wonder if she remembers them stealing the other vloggers footage of HHN and not asking first but putting the vlogger's info in teeny-tiny writing in the corner so no one would really notice.)

View attachment 2279725
Ahh, I knew I had heard that music before. I’m sure it’s something others have used in their videos at times, but we sometimes watch Don. Im guessing it’s royalty free, as well. What was so annoying is that the music is clearly meant to be intro music or short background music and only played for a very short time as it’s only about 10 seconds long before repeating.

xojamilyn

Buddy definitely must have choking issues if even Ginn's like CHEW YOUR FOOD GOOD. Also, she doesn't like that he keeps trying to block the shot of her. But also he has no concept of patience or waiting, he seriously is like a cat jumping all over you as soon as they hear their treat bag being opened.
View attachment 2274062
i don’t think they exposed him to enough different foods when he was a baby because he’s obsessed with sweets. they make it a point to say something when he has sugar too and draws so much attention to it.

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Like others have said, he’s aging so fast! He stands like an old man too. Oh and he needs a bra.

View attachment 2284712
Well, yet again is gravitating towards picking up tips from Tattle. We pointed out that the overuse of gel in his hair just made his thinning hair look thinner. He hasn't been overkill on the gel lately. :sneaky:
---
And the no socks thing grosses me out especially when you're going to be at a hot, gross, theme park all day.
He might be wearing black "no show" socks. Funny, being Dim I half expected him to be wearing white knee highs. 🤣

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I'm not very experienced with swimming in the ocean but this seems very far out and deep to take a 3 year old. Correct me if I'm wrong but a big wave could take J$ in an instant. It looked like they were closer to a boat way out in the ocean than they were to the shore. Dim thinks he knows it all and is invisible.
View attachment 2279144
It wasn’t close but it also wasn’t as far out as it appeared. Go pros are wide angle lenses and make things look farther away. Even if you’re climbing on a narrow mountain area and shoot down or over the side it looks like you’re way higher than you are. Not saying he was at a safe distance, but it wasn’t as extreme as it seemed

eta: I used my GoPro at the beach and it made me look way farther out than I would ever swim

elliebee27

VIP Member
I'm so glad our HOA is really laid back, though our next door neighbor is a recluse and their yard looked like shit. They are fixing it now. If kiddo and I are out playing the mom will drag her kids back in, and I know her parents live with them. It's so bizarre. Reminds me of the Bojos for some reason, the odd behavior, and not upkeeping their place to any kind of standard.

Our house is also a lot nicer AND smaller. And cleaner, because I clean daily between pets and child.

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
So Dimmy has no reason to ride the people mover because “ Tron” is finished and he can’t do anymore construction updates, but feels like riding it anyway ! Amazing “travel” channel to promote a classic ride. He’s fucking clueless
#homeMovies

• Heart

FreckleFart90

Okay so I watched FREs new video - why in holy hell does Timmy continue to call it 'Star War' - what is wrong with you? ITS STAR WARS. How can you be that uninformed. Ugh.
Star Wars is my favorite thing in the world and while I don’t wanna give him an easy time, I say “here’s some money, go see a Star War” because of Lucille Bluth 😂 but then again maybe that joke from AD is to make fun of people like Dim

• Heart

GodsWarrior

Hope everybody is doing well! It’s been a while. Busy with work & went to St. Augustine with my husband for a week! We actually had a lot of beach days when it wasn’t raining, lol. Just watched the AMI vlog. I have no words! Has anybody been there? I’m trying to convince my husband to go next year but can’t find anything affordable. Thank you in advance!

P.S. Did the Trackers split the cost of that house with Tim’s family? I looked up the price and yikes!!! 😬😳😱🤯
---
I’m not affected by the wildfires, but I did get to see pieces of the Titan come ashore today. Really sobering experience…
I saw it too! So incredibly sad 😔

Last edited: