Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
Tim hopes that the new Poly tower is more themed to the rest of the Polynesian. It looks like just plain grey right now. This guy used to work in construction right? Does he not understand that they have to build the structure before they start to theme it?
What a moronic comment to make. Sure, Tim, Disney's not going to bother to theme a new building, especially at a deluxe resort.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

DoreenP

RV trip my ass, more like a trip to Ft. Wilderness where the RV is already set up for them.
We’re RV people, and I love to see them navigate a trip! Tim would loose it. There’s always something with the RV. My husband’s been at it for 10 years and he’s still learning. I think it would be an entertaining watch 😂

• Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I use to be heavily into the collector 1940-1970 bicycle community. There was this guy Wade who was a complete crack head trying to sell things way over their value. Ripping people off so Randy would come in and talk sense into wade. Wade showed up to a meet with a shirt “fuck Randy” written in magic marker. He kept saying I’m going to kill this asshole so Randy had a fire sale and moved to Malaysia for school trying to start a new life.
Honest Randy needs a patreon 😂

• Haha

spoocub

Buddy definitely must have choking issues if even Ginn's like CHEW YOUR FOOD GOOD. Also, she doesn't like that he keeps trying to block the shot of her. But also he has no concept of patience or waiting, he seriously is like a cat jumping all over you as soon as they hear their treat bag being opened.
View attachment 2274062
Choking/swallowing issues are very high with children on the spectrum..... Just saying it once again GET THAT POOR BOY TESTED, GET HELP AND SUPPORT AND BE BETTER PARENTS JFC

Mopsy75

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure I remember them talking about it on a live and kept referring to it as 'Star War' and I kept typing in the chat its Star Wars you morons. Ugh!

GodsWarrior

Tim tried very hard to pretend like the nanny wasn’t there, but we know she was there. She’s the one that ordered the grilled chicken salad. You can tell as well because she was turning the salad and had on a blue shirt.
Yup! You can see Jackson turn toward her in the M&M store.

Reactions: 10

Lambyo

Chatty Member
I feel like this is EXACTLY what happened last year also.... they waited till the very end of the month to put out a pride video
But the Halloween merch video will probably be out the day after the stuff is released. FYI - Disney has already released the first Halloween tshirt.

mjm9

VIP Member
I don't wish ill will on people, and I don't think this really counts as legitimate ill will, but I hope Big Baby DOES NOT win the JackJack's Diaper Dash on the cruise.
1. Because it is a silly event on DCL that people love, but it isn't that serious.
2. They will be completely insufferable if he does win.
3. They will be little brats about losing, and it will eat at them. <---Maybe this one is a bit of ill will, but oh well. It is a diaper crawl, not an Olympic medal.
Well….
Doubt he will be crawling by this September.
Considering Big Baby is never let out of a bouncing seat, vibrating chair, or stroller, doubt he'll even know how to crawl. :(
But there is still the cruise in 2024 to Lighthouse Point.
Plus any other future cruises till he is walking or disqualified from participating.

And, yes, when and if BBO should happen to win THEY will be insufferable!

I am still waiting to see Tim run a half marathon. Now that is an accomplishment!
Preferably a RunDisney.
🤔 though didn’t they say they had already signed up for a RD race? Was it a 5K or 10K?

Typzee Teepee

Agree, the dark circles under the eyes are a big tell-tale of impending allergies when the child hits 5/6. I have pictures of myself with eyes so blackened you'd think I had been beaten, but it was all due to allergies.
Both of my sons have beta thalassemia. Both my sons had very dark circles when they were babies. As they got older it would look worse if they were tired

• Heart

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
Am the type that will literally walk past celebs an have to be told who they were 😂I used to work in a sports shop that alot of the footballers would come in for boots for training an it was big teams like Rangers, Celtic, Scotland etc an it wasn't till they walked out the door an the guys I worked with got on to me about why didn't I ask them about football, I'd literally stand there like "well you want the boots or not then" 😅

I also was in the chip shop one night when some of the actors from the batman film were in (Glasgow an Edinburgh have been getting used a ton the now for films) an I had that "I know your face but am not asking who you are incase your a ex-coworker) it wasn't till I got home an a friend txt saying they had all been spotted in a chip shop an it clicked for me who they were lol, because it was such a weird environment for them to be in it didn't click to me who they were but I knew the faces were familiar to me as well lol
I was at a convention once with my hubby and was talking to some friends. A guy came up who looked familiar but I didn't pay much attention to him. I remember another friend introducing me to him but because I was chatting with another friend, I simply looked over and nodded my head. A while later another friend mentioned that "so and so" was there. I looked at them confused and said "oh really, cool". The friend that "introduced" me to this person said "you met them earlier, I introduced you to them" - that "guy" was Joey Fatone LOL

Mopsy75

VIP Member
Tim only knows Florida or so he claims he does, but we all know he knows shit.
He's moved on from sunglasses and sunscreen.

How soon before the stans start asking about their next live? We are quickly approaching 60 days since the last one.

Paprika Jenn _ Where are you?

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
It’s been such a bad summer for air quality between the smoke and ozone. In MN and it’s been so frustrating after a long winter and looking forward to our short warm weather. Have kids with asthma and it’s tough not being able to just let them play outside whenever they want. Or having to wear masks. I just got a lecture the other day by a stupid mom for having my kids wear masks at the park. They were desperate to get out to play at the park with friends but we need to prevent a bad attack so masked up. She didn’t even consider the smoke and tried berating me about Covid. 🙄We are in the red again today and my kids’ day camps are all inside due to smoke. It’s so sad to think about the beautiful Canadian forests that are burning. And the terrible air hurting people’s health. Everyone should invest in air purifiers if they can.

Proud of you for figuring out a way to get your kids out into the sun. I grew up with bad asthma too - it's a horrible youth, punctuated by those who don't understand trying to make you and your family feel bad for a genetic problem they can't see and are ignorant on.

Much love.

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Jenn would never have lasted in my family growing up. My parents raised 4 kids with my Dad working 2 full time jobs. And us kids always helped him on his second job. Some nights we had dinner together as a family at his second job. I know I grew up in a different time but doesn't change the fact that we appreciated everything that my Mom and Dad did for us.
I can remember my dad working the 2nd shift. And after my mom got home from work, she took me to Arby's to get some take-away and go to the factory my dad was working at and meet him outside. So he could have a bite on his break and see me before I went to sleep. By the same token I can remember my dad having a weird sleep schedule because of the shift(s) and him still finding time for me during the day before going to work.

I know it was different then, and things like the nuclear household is going out of style but it helped shape me to become the person I am. I feel bad for Jack$son and Another$son. They're not getting these experiences. It's sad. Some people would kill to have kids and can't, only to see people like this having multiple kids and doing such a bad job