Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bten1989

VIP Member
To me, at least, he seems to be almost flirty with Tim. Specifically in the Narcoossee's video.

And to clarify, I did not say that HE was ultra conservative. I said that the college he went to, which is also his employer for the past 5 or so years, is ultra conservative. Complete with an entire human sexuality part of their mission statement which includes (and I'm paraphrasing) if you are gay or trans you are violating our code of conduct.
Their mission statement(s) gave me the ick! And I'm glad I'm not the only person who's noticed TPD was flirty and just seems to give off the aura of *possibly* being into men. Given the college they work for, it's not hard to imagine him keeping his true self hidden from the rest of the world, as sad as that is.

Reactions: 11

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I think having a screenshot of Jen blabbing on Ring, Next Door, or FB would probably be the best way to verify. I did just do a basic search of community on FB and you cannot search the members unless you're a member of the group. The picture did make me feel a little bit better about them possibly being legit especially since the paint color of the garage is the same poop brown that Dim used but I still have some concerns/doubts. If they are actually real then I hope they spill everything as well.
Or just a sign saying "Hi TL" with a date in the foreground of a new house pic. 😂

• Haha

DisNuts

Chatty Member
I'm skeptical too. They "think" they live down the street from them but are so close they are able to monitor people coming and going and see into their garage. You either did or didn't move near to them.
Also you "just moved there" but already have all this info including all of her postings on neighborhood apps and HOA complaints and neighbors not being happy with their house. Seems odd to me but 🤷‍♀️

Random moment of disgust from the pics she posted today was she can't even ride the carousel with her kid without the nanny. Gross.
Also apparently they weren't watching the fireworks with Nick if he's there too.. will be interesting if we still see him in the future.
I’m guessing they don’t want to give many exact details about their identity and where they live in relation to the Bojo’s because they might be able to figure out who he/she is.

I noticed that they didn’t seem to be with Nick either. If I had to guess, it was Nick’s idea to staycation there and the Bojo’s copied. It will be interesting to see if Nick makes any appearances in Tim’s video. If not, wonder if their friendship is done.
---
Eh, I have seen some garages built where they can't handle larger cars. Like my town home garage is a two car garage, but because of where the closet is for the water heater it will really only fit one small car. Hence, why the streets and allys near my unit are crowded with cars and trucks. BUT Dim and Jenblob garage wasn't built in the 80's and is seemingly fully functioning from the shots we've seen of it. I also wonder where she plans on storing her golf cart if the garage is as full as crap as it seems like it.
That’s a good point. They don’t seem to have a basement, so it’s possible there are utilities/appliances in the garage. But their cars aren’t that big either. With the size of the houses in their neighborhood, I’m surprised the houses don’t have 3-car garages, especially if water heaters etc are in the garages. I guess the lots aren’t large enough for the garages.

Last edited:
  • Haha
On the neighborhood FB page I’m seeing a Jennifer Boj@now$ki, is that correct? Like I said that account hasn’t been active lately. I also wouldn’t be surprised if she has a bogus account on the ring app and or FB. Something else that I wanted to bring up is in the last 2-4 weeks during the vlogs when buddy has been on camera he’s been way too calm. Seems like Dim and J4D took him to the doctor to have him put on Ritalin. Since when has he been calm in the stroller he doesn’t fit in? When Dim and J4D are asking him a million questions he looks completely out of it. I only assume this because I work in the medical field. Thoughts?

• Wow

Trumpet

Exactly!!! These twats are so unfit to have the platform they do. Their Stans are absolutely delusional thinking these fools are a professional travel channel and would actually respond to them in the YT comments. Nope, that would mean that the trackers actually have respect for their viewers, which they clearly do not.

In other news, I did wonder what their website looked like lately...what an outdated joke. Under "Tracker Tips" some dude named Mike writes all of the blog entries (which are somewhat up-to-date, this past year at least). Including a first-person account of Jen going into labor with baby O......creepy. (I just noticed this sorry if it's been part of the conversation in the past).
Maybe Jenn is actually Mike with a wig? It would explain the bizarre clothing choices and lack of skin care, it's tons of terrible makeup to make her look like a sloth

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I think it’s a good thing the water on the west coast (of the country) is too cold for them because we’ve had families drown from sneaker waves dragging kids into the ocean when they were just walking along the water and then their parent drowns trying to save their kids.

• Sad

Orangebird

We have a car in our driveway…we work from home so don’t drive it everyday and my hubs put a sun cover over it to protect the paint from the Florida sun. Thing is garages are so small here…we have 2 cars and a motorcycle so one car has to live outside sadly. It never occurred to me until this thread that it would bother people…seems like most Floridians use their garages for storage more than cars so I’m pretty sure most have a car in their driveway. All that to say, I dont think they will get dinged for that. But I’m dying to know what the HOA is getting on them for!

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
A friend of mine has / had a fairly successful Instagram account. Recently likes started to really drop off and the anxiety of constantly watching how many and worrying about it led her to just feel like she shouldn’t bother, why put the effort in if all it’s causing is stress.
Maybe that’s the case here, maybe the declining views and criticism have just led them to not want to even put stuff out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Has the RV trip been confirmed as of yet? I know they were talking about going to Dollywood in one for awhile and I may have laughed and thought like that will ever happen. I am going with Ft Wilderness as well just because Nate visited one of those cabins recently with his dog and you know those two don't have one original bone in their over inflated bodies.

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
It looks like the photo of their house was deleted. One more thing I wanted to say. The new gray-colored roof they recently had installed is an improvement over the brown that was in their listing photos. And although the garage door looked to be in poor condition, the color of paint Tim used was at least an improvement. The quality of the paint job didn’t look great though.
Are you referring to what @mjm9 posted? It's still up on my end.
(I'm on a desktop, BTW. Though, incidentally, sometimes when I access from my iPhone, the photos are missing from posts and the cusswords are automatically changed :ROFLMAO:)
---
The water heater and AC will usually be built into the garage area, but a water tank is just a corner and the AC is in the wall, iykwim.
Many homes in Florida, particularly those in gated communities look like they have a 2 car garage, but it's built for one car and one club car. I can't tell if their house is this way or not.
True re: heater and AC.

My parents are in a gated community w/ a 2-car garage (though my mom doesn't drive anymore bc she's immobile and my dad is limited in his driving) and they still have both their cars parked in the garage.

Their garage has the water heater on one side (it's on a raised cement part of the garage where my dad keeps all his woodworking equipment) and then the air handler on the other (near the back door into the house).

They fit a Jeep Grand Cherokee and a Jeep Wrangler Sahara in the garage. It's a bit tight but you can still get in/out of the cars and they've kept them both in there (including when my mom would still drive for work) for 25+ years w/out issue.

Of course, the difference between them and the Trackers is, is that they DON'T have shitloads of junk, boxes, useless crap laying around, and broken shelving taking up the space of where the 2nd car could be parked. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Commandereddy

The lack of creativity is astounding. I can’t believe they haven’t even done a series of vlogs going down the Florida Keys. It’s all the same thing over and over again.
I found TTT when they went to the Ark Encounter in Kentucky. My wife started watching them & other Disney Vloggers since we go to Disney often. Years later, they have become dull, especially since they have had kids. I hoped they would get back to road-tripping versus just going to different places around Orlando. Like a big cross-country road trip before J$ started school. Getting an RV & driving out of Flordia isn't their style. I'm surprised they drove the 2 hours to AMI. It would be a big surprise if they drove to Pigeon Forge for a 2-week trip. It would be way too much to watch kids, edit videos, and drive. Thinking about them trying to do a video similar to ATW or Carpetbagger, would be too funny.