Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
View attachment 2281049
this shit makes me laugh so hard. they DO post the same stuff every year! i was at busch gardens friday night because my 6 year old wanted to see fireworks and i saw staged pieces from howl o scream. it will be nothing but halloween from now until november 1st.

also what’s with tim’s obsession with bathrooms? new video and he has shown two bathrooms
Randy Honest....is honestly so sad to me. What a poor unfortunate soul. But this is what they bank off of: delusion, ignorance, and easily influenced lemmings...this is their audience.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Someone probably tripped on Da Big Baby on the floor or tried to move him to use the oven and she flipped out. Maybe OG Buddy shat in the pool and she tried to blame him and everyone else. Or Buddy threw his hot wheels cars at "The Cousins" and drama ensued.

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Here is the 10 day forecast for where I live. I am no where near Florida either.
7631871F-E4C6-4E47-9A33-837ECF97BAE3.jpeg

Tim thinks only Florida gets hot and only people in Florida need sunglasses. 🙄

• Haha
That poor little guy. Are they still calling him "big baby"? If so my heart is broken for him as his brother will most likely perpetuate its use around peers as soon as he realizes it's an insulting name.
I think they are calling him "The Baby" or "Little Babe." I think "Big Baby" originated on Tattle. Because he isn't actually little. I could be mistaken though. I don't think they call him by his given name very much.

I have a rather cynical theory why he wasn't included in the Peppa Pig photos. While he can have some cute moments, he isn't exactly "Instagram Cute" so I'm wondering if they opted not to include him because of that.

• Sad
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Highlight of this vid for me is a little before 23:00, Jenn tries to show the car that zombie J$ (watching a movie) is holding to the camera. He rips is away from her. 😂 Then she says, do you want to show Daddy your cars and he doesn't even blink or turn his head, he just holds out the bottom of the car he's holding.

Also, there are other kids there, maybe the cousins? Or Nanny Z's siblings? They do such a shitty job hiding people.

Screen Shot 2023-07-01 at 1.59.56 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
Why is Buddy still wishing for the big baby to roll over? I thought he was. They made a big deal about it in a video several weeks ago.

Maybe it was just a trick for the camera, like they probably hooked some fishing line to him and yanked him over.

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Did Tim take Jackson out into the waves with only arm floaties on?
Yup. And by the looks of it, they were pretty far out.

For those of you that aren't from Florida, we've had 11 drowning deaths in the Gulf of Mexico in the past few weeks because of rip currents, including an NFL player. Mostly north of here, in the panhandle, but it happens here every year. Those choppy waters aren't something to mess with. I know that Tim was a ghetto lifeguard and all, but if he got pulled away from J$, it would have been a bad situation.

I am going to add--looking quickly at the video, it looks like Tim and J$ are in the section of the beach that does not have lifeguards. I can't tell 100% for sure, but I think the last lifeguard tower is at the pavilion with the cafe in that area, the rest of the towers are south of there. They are on the beach way north of that area, near the rental house.

Last edited:
  • Wow

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Is it just me, or does it look like J is squeezing O's little finger too hard? His fist is clenched on it?!
I’m surprised his fist isn’t clenched around his wrist so that’s how his parents “hold his hand”.

gaga09

As I am from the UK and things are done differently here, do the USA not have Health Visitors for babies, where you take the baby to them to check over and to see they are hitting their milestones? Surely Oliver would have been seen by now and a few flags raised? (EG he can't seem to support his own head?)
In the US we have something called Early Intervention which is a program that helps parents of kids 0-3 that aren’t hitting milestones. Im a therapist for Florida’s program called Early Steps. It’s something you kind of have to ask for or do some research to receive. Most people get it through their pediatrician once they are showing delays or have something diagnosed at birth like Down syndrome. In my experience, doctors do the bare minimum to address this and just give out questionnaires at certain appointments. If they don’t score below the cut off, no further questions are asked. Being almost 4 months old, O should be holding his head up with no problem and beginning to sit with assistance by 5-6 months. We should also be hearing cooing, giggles, babbles soon. O is really behind as far as I can tell from videos. It’s sad. There are so many services, some are even free, that could help them with this. But one thing that’s interesting is in Florida’s Early Steps, it’s a parent coaching model, meaning we work with the parent to do the exercises and practice. Jen could never. She would expect us to come in and do it all for her. We are trained to give the parents feedback and tell them how to do things. I would get mansplained so quickly if Tim was the dad I worked with. Even though I have 10 years of experience and a M Ed, but go off, Tim.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I still can't believe her "oh yeah" response to Dim being like AK-SHU-ALLY, our son showers now instead of bathing.

Imagining other conversations where she gets corrected about whatever narrative she's got going for her life:

Ginn: I love chairs because I'm nursing Da Baby um uh O...llli...Oliver and chairs come in handy when I nurse and nurse and nurse some more!
Dim: AKSHUALLY, you haven't nursed him for a few weeks now.
Ginn: Oh yeah.

Ginn: When we used to drink, we always preferred drinking Mo-aaaayyyyyy.
Dim: AKSHUALLY, you just had a glass of lukewarm champagne with your Raisin Bran Crunch last night.
Ginn: Oh yeah.

---
Also I love that this umpteenth stupid themed mcmansion has like 37 different bathrooms and a movie theater but only a 2-car garage.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
The description for a Disney Springs vlog is longer than their week at AMI "vid" description. She's back to using "we'll see you TOMORROW with a new vid!" Whoops Ginn, you copied and pasted from the wrong vid description!
"the baby's face" Bitch can't even get herself to type her own son's name.
Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 2.04.59 PM.png

• Sad
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
We just got through our first multi-100-degree-day heatwave of the summer and my eating habits were reduced to just small meals/snacking the last few days because eating a whole bunch of food in oppressive heat just doesn't sound appetizing. I don't know how the Bojos eat more crap daily than the average person eats during Thanksgiving in this heat.

• Haha

court2022

Chatty Member
*record scratch* *freeze frame* “Yep, that's me. You’re probably wondering how I got here.”
IMG_1513.jpeg

• Haha

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
Has she ever posted this many photos of her kid(s) at once before? With such 'love my kids' messages? Seems like some uber-posing going on.
Probably because she's been reading here and she's attempting to prove us all wrong that she really does love her kids.

• Haha
  • Sad

Saul's Gal

The wish that Big Babe rolls over is fucked up. Buddy probably thought he was getting a friend, the way they hyped this baby up so he could perform on camera for the stans. And now Buddy is probably mad that Big Babe is a blob, like all babies. Instead of explaining to the spoiled brat (not his fault) that this is how babies are, they tell him the first step is Big Babe rolling over. And now they have him performing these wishes, also for the camera. Remember at Aulani when Buddy threw a coin into the fountain and Tim missed filming it and was audibly pissed. Tim is the grossest when it comes to Buddy performing on camera and I only hope that Buddy and Big Babe refuse to one day.
I don't wish ill will on people, and I don't think this really counts as legitimate ill will, but I hope Big Baby DOES NOT win the JackJack's Diaper Dash on the cruise.
1. Because it is a silly event on DCL that people love, but it isn't that serious.
2. They will be completely insufferable if he does win.
3. They will be little brats about losing, and it will eat at them. <---Maybe this one is a bit of ill will, but oh well. It is a diaper crawl, not an Olympic medal.