Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
I’ve expressed it before. Most of Jackson’s issues/deficiencies I blame on Tim and Dejennerate’s parental decisions.

Oliver’s whole existence is full of red flags.
• DJ’s “see food” seafood diet, no regular consumption of fruits & vegetables , no exercise and sedentary life during pregnancy.
• DJ’s not giving a sh1t when she found out O was Notagirl
• Oliver’s stay in the NICU and neither caretaker was with him on the ambulance transfer. But they did a dining review of the hospital food!
• Oliver being paraded around WDW just three weeks post NICU stay

IF anything is wrong with Oliver I blame Jenn!! 😡

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

airbusA330

VIP Member
The last 6 pages have had me laughing so hard.

They look so haggard. They don’t work. What the fuck is aging them? I mean it is obviously the kids but shit many people have a single parent with 1-2 real jobs and function/look just fine.

Also bravo to whoever convinced them to get the HaggardCam which magnificently shows every wrinkle. Kudos! Also a warm wish to the tattler/unwell 3 who assigned their room at legoland! I am sorry but needing a nanny for a “staYcaTioN” 70 minutes away from home is fucking insane—they hate those kids. I am shocked they didn’t need to stop on that long drive at a courtyard because it’s too far in one day for Dim’s slow driving 🙄 😂

It really feels like the start of the end. We watched Michael Kay implode. Next up, Trackers?

• Heart
  • Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
So summer nanny calls J$ Buddy now too? When he finally does go to a real school and they use his government name instead of his pet name, he won't know who they're talking to.

---
Jenn's skin had to be spray tan. The inside crease of her elbow was pure white. 😂😂
b482cfb9c689703a8b2324b647897744.gif

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
This Oompa Loompa toned camera they use now is horrible. AHAHAHA. They look even worse than usual, and everything is more orange (+Jenn's spray tan), every pore and dark circle is darker in contrast, and their skin looks absolutely awful.

Jenn should start saying this instead of delicious:

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I mean this camera is seriously atrocious. They looked ragged in other vlogs before, for sure, but this camera makes their creases have creases and everything is totally too contrasted. The blotchy skin gave me nightmares.

However, that genius editor Jenn watched the footage and put it in and uploaded it. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
View attachment 2247123
Who the fuck cares, Dim? This “soCial MediA presence” isn’t helping your business at all. Moron.
Nope. Not with this timeline!

1. Radio silent for ~8 days.
2. Day 6 or so, Tim tweets random shit about Mickey and Minnie's outfits for Disneyland at Christmas.
3. Tim tweets other random shit; doesn't respond to stans' freak-outs about their whereabouts.
4. Jenn uploads a nonsensical sad-sack vlog about pintrading.
5. Jenn offers contradicting excuses about both being on a family vacation *and* having lousy internet for uploads.
6. Radio silent again for going on 2 full days.
7. Tim tweets random shit about Bob and his bear.

Their channel =

• Haha
  • Heart

YoutubeLawyer

Screenshot_20230615_145751_YouTube.jpg

WTF

Also, why can't Jackson have his own starter lanyard and pin set? That way Jen and Tim can keep their blood pressure down.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She about threw a fit when he wanted to trade hers and kept asking for her pins lol 😂 I caught her voice change and told my husband she was selfish.
I was happy the kid kept trying to trade hers he knew it bothered her and I am here for him giving her hell. Honestly, while OG Buddy probably would annoy the hell out of me in real life, he acts the way he does because of the fuck heads that are his parents. I hate saying this-because I don't think she did a good job-but I think he has regressed some since Lyn left and it's not just from having a new sibling. I do think he had a decent relationship Lynn probably because she was the only adult who talked to him on a regular basis without the camera in their face. Even Dim who at least shows him enough attention to take care of his basic needs, mocks him endlessly. And the kid's getting to the age where he understands things more, the it doesn't compute remark from today is going to cause more damage than that idiot knows. But hey OG Buddy if you pay attention in school (if you get to go) you'll probably be a better wordsmith than your father by the time you reach the second grade.

• Sad
It looks like the predictions were correct and the fallout from the second baby will destroy their channel. If Jackson manages to get into that Montesorri school, he will likely get kicked out quickly. Summer Nanny will be tasked with taking care of two children and she will flee.

kellyja9

Why did Tim have to keep mocking Jackson for the way he was playing golf? So sad. I have a 2 year old and would never talk about him like that, especially in front of him. It is clear to me that he enjoys making fun of his son, otherwise he would show him how to hold a golf club or play properly. So sad.

• Sad

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
You don't even need internet to make a social media update. Does she think she needs to then have to hook up her iPhone to an ethernet cable and dial in like it's AOL in 1999? She used the "spotty internet" excuse in Hawaii too. As if these two wouldn't bitch to high hell to the front desk about having spotty internet if they actually had spotty internet.
The internet wasn't spotty enough for Tim to tweet nonsense.. If he can do that, he can give an update. They didn't want to because they don't care.

• Heart

Snippysnips

VIP Member
It literally would have taken two mins to go into a shop an grab a cheap sale pack of pins an just let the kid have them

Why tf do they need to make everything so complicated

hcslacs

VIP Member
I really don’t understand why they try to keep the summer nanny’s presence a secret. I know they are just plain stupid, but do they not think anyone will wonder where Buddy was during the room tore? And it’s not like they haven’t mentioned the possibility of having a nanny.

I just don’t get them going out of their way to clumsily hide the nanny. Maybe they are embarrassed that they can’t even take a two day trip, an hour away from their house, without needing help? Nope. Can’t be that. I just can’t figure out the reason.

• Haha
  • Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Hilarious! Ginn turns up for pin trading with her fave pins and has to give them to OGB to trade 🤣🤣 - either don’t take out the pins you like or learn to say no to your spawn. That kid is never told no so what did she expect? No wonder she’s been on strike for a week “BUDDY TOOK MY PIIIIIIINS”

• Haha
Can't really tell the difference with this vlog shot on his phone and the vlogs shot on his huge expensive camera.

• Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
….no school is going to take him
This is why I strongly believe that the Montessori school won’t happen. Jackson, through no fault of his own, has more developmental deficits than his peers. This school is not in the business to mediate the damage Tim & DJ have done to Jaxy. They expect certain skill sets to be in place already.
(clear throat) Feeding himself and being fully potty trained for starters.

My daughter went to a Montessori school. The student has to be an independent thinker, inquisitive, self motivated, sit still for lessons, be a listener, take and implement instructions. Three hours of the day are for the student to explore and expand their knowledge of subjects they are interested in.

I don’t see Jackson flourishing in this type of learning environment, as he will be a guppy out of water.

eta: if Tim & DJ have to keep the two boys separated because of Jackson’s behavioral issues, what makes them think he will be welcomed in a school setting?

Teachers are there to teach.
Students are there to learn.
It’s not fair to either group to have to waste their time dealing with or arbitrating Jackson’s deficiencies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I guess neither hot-pink-nails Nanny nor his egg and sperm donor could make sure Buddy had a plate or put the napkin in his lap.
Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 5.19.37 PM.png

Boy they really got spoiled with Stanny Lean. She would cut his food into bite-sized pieces and didn't have the same wardrobe as Ginn.

• Wow
  • Sad