Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orangebird

Nothing says quality family time like pawning your kid off to a babysitter when you take them to their favorite theme park.
such loving, doting parents they are to provide a never ending supply of strangers to hang out with their kid right in front of them because they can’t stand one more minute of parenting. Horrible people.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
New vlog is up...checking into the Legoland Hotel...
---
You'd swear they drove 8 hours to get there with how Dim and Ginn talked about the ride there...

They were hosted again but didn't disclose it properly in YouTube.
---
She's so god damn greasy.View attachment 2252678
And after all the shit we have given them to take Jackprop to LegoLand or Peppa Pig, they only went because the Trackholes were #hosted. This should be the final straw for them on that front though, how could they even ask for 2 rooms when #hosted?? These PR people should get a clue and figure out why the Trackholes are no longer #hosted at Disney or Universal.
#homemovies

• Haha

Loueylouay

VIP Member
I can't even hate watch anymore. It's too depressing. Seeing things like turning a fun activity pin trading, for kids into a painful event. Then a complete idiot dressed up talking about Christmas which I hate how Disney does this... halfway to Halloween etc. It's the beginning of summer...I don't want to think about Christmas. Also ever since Ginn's ride on Tron and how upset she looked eating at Pinocchio house, there is something seriously wrong in their marriage which they can only fix with edibles. Nope just can't. It's just too sad now.

• Haha

Orangebird

They needed the nanny because they were working! They were hosted which means they had to do extensive filming of the property and include all sorts of professionally produced content. They spent a lot of time planning the shots, researching, etc and Jenn needed to be with Tim to assist…oh wait. They just all walked around haphazardly filming? No thoughtful structure or helpful details? nvm…they just hate their kids.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I assume it's just having two kids. She really has shown that she cannot function taking care of them without a babysitter. Can it be possible that the babysitter has already bailed on them? What other excuse could she have for being so behind?

I think if it were bad news she'd be sharing it. Remember, she had to let the world know her big baby was in the NICU. Obviously if they are fighting they wouldn't mention it, but I think that would motivate Tim to edit the videos himself and get back to a more routine schedule. Or, maybe he's just letting her sabotage the channel and he can say it's all her fault when they won't be able to buy cruise suites or Rivians or boxed dinners or backup sunglasses or....

I think someone mentioned the June timeline. Looks like Legoland was June 7-9. I assume AMI (or wherever their "family vacation with spotty internet" was) was sometime between June 9 and June 15, when he went to that Jollywood thing as red as a lobster. They have assumingly been home since then and she's only managed to put out 2 videos?! We already know that there are 2 more Leogland videos and presumably the vacation videos. And I cannot believe there isn't a minion land video somewhere in the backlog.

I guess all we can do is sit back and watch this thing implode on them. 🍿
I agree, if there was something they could get sympathy from, they would have announced it. I also think your timeline is correct. AMI the week of June 10, and there was no nanny, so there was a work stoppage. There was no internet problem. We've heard that excuse before.

I personally do not believe that Summer Nanny has a contract that all the people on the stan group are talking about. I think she is more of--hey can you help us Tuesday, we're going to Elev8 and then would you like to come to Legoland with us Thurs-Fri-Sat, we're being hosted and we'll get you your own room if you can take J$ for us a bit. Now was she taken advantage of during the Legoland getaway, probably. I guess we will see soon if she's still around. Once we get past the Letter Z, are we moving onto the Greek Alphabet, like hurricanes?

Tim has not been spotted by the stans in the parks, so he is not out and about. Could be another sign she quit already. He missed the boat on the Minions Cafe, everyone has him beat and I think the food isn't his cup of tea anyway.

I watched Ordinary Adventurers video on Minion Land/Cafe. It was really good, the video. Here's what stuck out at me--they mentioned other vloggers. Our friend Theme Park Express really liked this sandwich. This is the dish that The Pugh Two said really stood out to them. Kevin Heimbach joins them at one point. When Kitra ate the Tim the bear cake or whatever---she didn't mention Tim Tracker. 😂

• Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
Considering that this was the outro location
View attachment 2243045
quick cutting to this shot in the parking lot
View attachment 2243048 (J$ looks so pathetic)
I want to say it was a day trip.
🤷🏻‍♀️ but it’s just a guess.
Wow.

7-8 days without a vlog and this is what they put up?

They all look rough in that screengrab. Yet somehow, Jenn looks the LEAST rough of them all. :unsure:

Must be easy when you have everyone else doing the *hard* work for you. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
I mean, Ginn pretends she can't even be bothered to "remember" the clingy stans wouldn't worry if they went silent for 7 days, there's no way in hell she'll remember to pack Buddy a lunch, or know what day of the week it is or when she's supposed to pick him up. Well, accompany the nanny or Dimmy in the car to go pick him up. She's completely checked out of being functional.

Also, Tiffany doth protest too much. I don't know how she'll be able to get her head out of their asses, it's so far up there. What fucking world does Tiffany live in? Is she okay?
View attachment 2242687
That woman (if it's not Jenn's burner) needs to touch some fucking grass because holy shit she's a looney toon

• Haha
  • Heart

JssLG317

VIP Member
Once Tiffany Ann and Marie see all those comments I suspect they’ll accuse at least some of them from being from Tattle and she’ll reference it…which will in turn cause them to get curious and search. We should get the welcome mat out and check that the wiki is up to date.

• Heart
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
This vlog has about as much energy as someone who has had mono and was forced to wake up and they sound like they're talking with cotton balls in their mouth. Riveting....... #corememories

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocobean9

VIP Member
This picture looks so sad and miserable for all of them. What a horrible life to have a camera permanently attached to one hand and the other hand keeping J$ away from Ollie. Tim has his eyes set on J$ for any movement towards Prop#2. These kids have no chance with these two garbage parents #homemovies #getsnippedTim

• Wow
  • Sad

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
When are we getting the eye roll emoji upgrade? It is so needed around here sometimes.
I've also felt the need for an applause one along with the eyeroll one.

This site in general is full of jealousy and hate.
It feeds on it.
Needs shutting down tbh
We're not jealous, we're disgusted by their behavior. If you paid attention you would notice that all of us care more about those boys than their 'parents' do.

• Haha

cavamom

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I love the in-fighting in the FB fan group. Hey Jenny, I think Catherine's question was more rhetorical than directed right at you. 🤦‍♀️
GAWD, these stans not only all look alike but are incredibly stupid and can't understand nuance.

BTW, per Ben, they're on vacation AND getting footage for future vlogs...which makes it work...errr ...a vacation...errr...a monetized vacation...errr...they work so hard you guuuyyzzzzz = 🥨

View attachment 2244606
View attachment 2244608
View attachment 2244609
View attachment 2244612
Internet in Disney resorts is really good. I’ve never had a problem even 7-8 years ago. Disney IT is another story…
The more I think about this vlog, the angrier I get at their cluelessness. J$ is like some alien that was plopped down in their home and they spend every day trying to figure him out. He started with a small number of pins, which he probably liked. The concept of giving away something you like, even in exchange for another thing you like, is a real reach developmentally for a 3 year old. Then the longer they continued trading, he was going to be forced to give up a pin that he just chose 30 minutes ago. Marathon pin trading doesn’t make sense even for adults…you get new ones that you can enjoy for a while before trading off again. So of course he asks to trade moms pins bc he’s happy with what he has.
He also hates the camera, but he doesn’t even know he hates it bc he doesn’t know that his life could be different.

• Haha

Lambyo

Chatty Member
It's cos he's more emotional at seeing the name 'Bandit' than he is about being a Dad. You know, Bandit the dead dog that was dying for years but they still haven't bothered adding his logo halo yet.... Fucking fake Grifters.
Remember when they used to use Bandit as their excuse for leaving the parks early. They just replaced him with Buddy - WooF!

• Wow

bumpire

Chatty Member
This room while themed very cute the fixtures and what not are totally beat...

Dim complains about their view in their gifted hotel room.
seems we have a saboteur working at legoland because that view was probably the worst they could find for the wankers

• Haha
  • Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I'm sorry but how long have you been doing this now?

View attachment 2254321

HE HAS A NAME. YOU GAVE IT TO HIM. IT'S OLIVER.

View attachment 2254322
You would think that professional vloggers would test a camera out and see how everything looks before uploading a vlog to youtube.

I don’t think they know how to use the camera because they are both morons and also, that’s just how they look honestly. The camera wasn’t the problem. Jenns badly applied self tanner was.

bten1989

VIP Member
The re-tweet of Bluey, come on man. That's very childish, oh wait who am I talking about here. Grow up Timothy.
Tim retweeting a Bluey Father's Day post is RICH... The Trackers are polar opposites of the family dynamic that makes that show special. Not the sperm donor who openly mocks his kid instead of teaching him how to do something or the egg donor not having an single motherly bone in her body. Fuck them.

• Heart
  • Haha