Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I think a proper nanny wouldn't even entertain working for them. These women are all just a revolving door of glorified babysitters desperate for a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

FoBGD12

Have to add this comment for all to enjoy... :rolleyes:
View attachment 2242292
At this point, I'm fully embracing the idea that they go offline for a few days with radio silence to drum up more attention to their videos when they post. They don't give a f about their stans enough to say a thing and their stans take it anyways.

airbusA330

VIP Member
@Quasimodo but how did Dim magically tweet through the great orlando internet outage of June 2023? 🧐 How did our Orlando tattlers join us here? 🧐 Hmm.

Oh, right, Ginn is a pathological dim-witted asshat. Who then makes wild promises about it never happening again. I mean all they had to do was post a post but they are SO lazy and inept. But Dim could tweet. Make it make sense please.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Ok- I started watching & now I wish I hadn’t. Timmy boy you are the shittiest father ever! STFU & help your oldest hold the golf club correctly & show him how to hit the ball.
I tapped out after that shit. It’s so fucking mean to ridicule him that way.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Thank you for proving me right. :ROFLMAO:

Also, could you be a little more specific about what we are supposed to be jealous of? I know it's the standard response, but I'd like some clarification.
Micropenises and not eating 20 pounds of food every day, obviously.

• Haha

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Jenn looked like she’d been crying at the beginning of the video when she talks about the SD card. I didn’t notice the quality of the video being any more shitty than it normally is. They probably didn’t even need to mention it because it just makes them look like lazy assholes who can’t get in their car and drive to Target.

I didn’t understand why Jenn let him trade all the pins that she liked. Tell your kid, no!!!!!!

And that stroller looks ridiculous. Jackson does NOT fit. He shouldn’t have to put his knees sideways and his head his hitting the bottom of the stroller seat.

If this was filmed on June 4 there is zero reason this couldn’t be uploaded before they left for vacation.

• Haha

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
And jealously?
This site in general is full of jealousy and hate.
It feeds on it.
Needs shutting down tbh
I make 3x what the Bojos make a in year and I didn't have to sacrifice my hobby to do it. Also, I have things like health care and a 401K. They were like a super-nova. Sure they did great in the start but in ~5 years Tim will be working at the Home Depot and Gin will be at home trying to homeschool her brood

• Heart

DearestMommy

at GF, then LL
View attachment 2254134View attachment 2254036(yeh, I feel you little man. You are stuck with these two dimwits for the next 17+ years!)

The 5 point harness is ON Oliver’s seat, correct?
Cause it is not being used, as @notasponsor pointed out.

The rumble seat’s harness isn’t used at all, cause Jackson far exceeds the manufacturer’s maximum specifications for height and weight.
Im saying this is the nicest way possible- but that baby looks unwell....

• Sad
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Why are they so sketchy about their reason for being there? He says at the start that they're checking in for a "few fun days." Why not bring up why you're there? I'm pretty sure it's - like someone else said (not sure if it's been repeatedly discussed beyond that) - that they're there, at the very least, for the Peppa the Pig character dining bc David Martin from Fox35 was there on the 12th.

I wonder if they'll tell their viewers that it's on Fri and Sat mornings before the park opens for only this summer? Or if they'll leave that out. Of course, after reading here, maybe we'll get a "future Tim here!" message inserted into the vlog. :ROFLMAO:

1687264250726.png

I also wonder if the stans will start to do math and figure a "few fun days" from June 7th may be around Jun 7-Jun 9, then Tim posting on Twitter on Jun 7 (Legoland check-in day) about Everglazed donuts, on the 8th about setting up an electronic device in his house, on the 13th about DL Christmas outfits, on the 14th about booking a cruise, a bunch of tweets the 15th... and then all the while Jenn is telling people they were on a family vacation with spotty internet and lost SD cards and THAT is why they went radio silent for upwards of 8 days?!?!?! 🥴🤦‍♀️

• Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
I love how the two asshats are the only ones that keep wearing their pink crowns. The king and queen of douchebagery.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
She can't relate to other humans who don't boost her ego, enable her, or give her something (literally or figuratively). Right now Da Baby is taking from her (as he should) so she can't connect with him and see him as anything more than an accessory.

Not that she'll connect with him later on either because she's a damaged narcissistic cunt, but it'll get really awkward really fast if you're still calling your 5-year-old child "the baby". 🙄

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
The nanny can be seen here, with Jackson, wearing all black with the white shoes we all noticed in the last vlog. She was taking something to the trash and Jackson followed her. He probably prefers her to Jenn.

View attachment 2255212

Jenn and Tim are seen in the background here at the breakfast:
View attachment 2255213
Why does poor J$ always look so sad and awkward with facial expressions and body language. He always has this unsure look about him instead of a carefree, fun loving kid.
And why does J4D always look like a linebacker in photos of her?

• Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
Oh, I know everyone doesn't have a website. Just it's odd that, like @VloggerCritic said, the company is 3 years old and as can be seen on the FB page, they only have 1 review posted in May?!

And then the address on the permit is the guy's home address in Winter Springs rather than his company's address - which is on the application - and is actually a garage-like storage unit in Casselberry?

(and Tim and his brother have both been out of construction longer than 3 years now)

I just wouldn't be surprised if this guy may be "interesting" for them to deal with, when all is said and done and / or the infamous "I'm going to need $10,000 more than first estimated to complete this project." :ROFLMAO: We shall see!
Getting shoddy construction work done by a shady contractor is 1000% up the Slackers' alley... I can absolutely see it happening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Since it was posted a little late to the party last time I'm posting it again. Credit goes to whoever first used it as a thread title-sorry, do not have time to go back today.

Tim Tracker 135: PRODUCE YOUTUBE VIDEOS FOR CHANNEL

• Haha
  • Heart

Princelover

Are you telling me that Tim couldn’t go off property and get the memory card from home? Ok, this is for your job! Please Jenn, don’t use the “Now I have 2 kids” excuse. You’ve always been stupid and forgetful. Don’t blame the kids, they are already going through enough with you asshats as parents!

So far on this new riviting must wait video they are at the Grand Floridian and bitching about waiting for their food, there being no SD cards at Disney, and Dim bitching about his food.

The last week in Trackerverse
giphy.gif

• Haha