The Tim Tracker #135 Does J$ ever say thank you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @SirHiss for the post title

Of course we are now going to get a home vlog all about how we use our manners including a new sticker chart that has “said thank you”

Recap:

We once again managed to fill a thread faster than Useless can upload.

They still have yet to meet uploading better than over May. Seems to be trouble in paradise but this is what happens when they have two kids. Did you know they have two kids to look after?

Same poop, different thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There’s 4 nannies we have seen.
Lyn.
The one who went to Aulani.
The blonde gal you could see in the backyard.
And this new gal at Legoland.

I feel like there was a 5th but it’s escaping me now.

I’m going to say 5. That’s a lot when they’ve only had nannies for about two years
Quoting from the last thread.

I don't know which, if any of these folks besides Lyn and Bea were officially nannies, but all have disappeared as quickly as they got there:

There was some back and forth on the woman from the Double Dose (I don't know the real name) being a nanny for them. She was spotted helping them in the parks with J$. I believe she was the one in the vlog where they meet the Ballinger Family in Epcot.

Then there was the girl with the scrunchie on her wrist with the converse, who we saw at the Ratatouille crepe restaurant.

Manny Matt (who I still believe was the person who stayed with J$ when they had Big Baby)

Then I believe Lyn

Then Bea

Then the backyard woman, she was the one who sent the swim lesson pics

Now Summer Nanny

Nanny 389 is supposedly hired and ready to start in the Fall

• Haha
Reactions: 23
DaniBea2017 said:
Pretty sad when it's your job and you can't manage to put our videos on time. I have a deadline at work I have to meet. I know it's been said a million times but it still baffles me. Most Americans work during the day and do your housework or chores in the evening. So whatever they spew about it being hard to vlog and having two kids, girl you have babysitter or daycare for that reason. Daycare would do both boys some good.
Quoted from the last thread.
What these 2 do, could NOT be considered even a part time job at this point. With the audacity to believe they need a nanny for what these grifters think they are producing is absolutely laughable.
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do we think there have been other babysitters between Bea and the backyard gal and the new summer youngin'? There have been plenty of occasions where Buddy was off-campus at swim lessons or the library or gymnastics while the Bojos made hoooooome vlooooooogs. Or was that just Mike filling in between babysitters?

Reactions: 15
So they barely work part time hours. I’d consider that be volunteer at this point. Technically they are only volunteering maybe 6 hours a week to post a crappy video that they expect their stans to drool over and to support their extravagant livelihood. Their self-inflated arrogant egos are catching up with them. As of yesterday that comment on FB that had close to 200 comments was still there. I haven’t looked today, but if it’s not gone then I’d imagine it has even more comments agreeing with the original statement. It’s enough to get their followers thinking.

Reactions: 20
This is my favorite post from that Legoland Nanny thread. I hope this is sarcasm because otherwise these people are nuts.

And for the lurking stans, I’m not jealous of the nanny. We have raised two wonderful daughters without hired help, We have never contemplated hiring help and we can most certainly afford it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I much rather pay for a cleaning service or a chef than a nanny. My mom managed to raise two kids while also dealing with a chronically ill husband, no nanny needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So they barely work part time hours. I’d consider that be volunteer at this point. Technically they are only volunteering maybe 6 hours a week to post a crappy video that they expect their stans to drool over and to support their extravagant livelihood. Their self-inflated arrogant egos are catching up with them. As of yesterday that comment on FB that had close to 200 comments was still there. I haven’t looked today, but if it’s not gone then I’d imagine it has even more comments agreeing with the original statement. It’s enough to get their followers thinking.
Hey they have two kids. Do you have two kids? Jenn has two kids and edits a vlog. Do you edit vlogs? Jenn also has to cook all the dinners. Do you cook dinner? Do you eat? Well Jenn has to eat dinners and cook dinners and edit vlogs and has two little kids. You don’t know what it’s like because you don’t have two kids. Give her a break.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This is my favorite post from that Legoland Nanny thread. I hope this is sarcasm because otherwise these people are nuts.

And for the lurking stans, I’m not jealous of the nanny. We have raised two wonderful daughters without hired help, We have never contemplated hiring help and we can most certainly afford it.
I loved this one from yesterday.

I'll title this one "THE SCREAMING STAN!"
🤪 arrrghhgghghghghghghghhgh WHO CARES!!! aarrrrrrgghghghghghghghhghg 🤪 STAN SMASH!!! aaarrrrrrrgghghghghhhgh 🤪

1687395095707.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hey they have two kids. Do you have two kids? Jenn has two kids and edits a vlog. Do you edit vlogs? Jenn also has to cook all the dinners. Do you cook dinner? Do you eat? Well Jenn has to eat dinners and cook dinners and edit vlogs and has two little kids. You don’t know what it’s like because you don’t have two kids. Give her a break.
Lol. I do have 2 kids. 2 kids that I take to nonstop sports practices in a car on roads. I have 2 kids and I cook homemade meals without a box. I have 2 kids and I work a full time job. I have 2 kids and I go out with friends… friends that I made by taking my kids to different things. I have 2 kids but still find time to workout. I have 2 kids that I talk with and not to. I have 2 kids that go ti the Dr the minute I think something is wrong past a bandaid and Neosporin. I have 2 kids but I don’t dress like a haggard mess. But I failed, I didn’t hire a nanny to do all of this for me. 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I think it’s hilarious that they can’t do this channel without a nanny. Especially now that they’re down to 2-3 videos a week. This is a garbage channel, their videos have no story, no real editing, just clips strung together.

I also think it’s hilarious that they can’t keep a nanny. It must be the worst nanny job ever. Jenn’s ass glued to that desk chair in the front of the house listening to everything, Tim wandering around muttering to himself. Then they want you to go on these trips with them? Ugh no thanks 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.