The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I love that "Armani" (the other dog Ginn always forgets they also had, maybe because she got Armani when she was still with some other dude) gets translated to "our money" in the transcript. šŸ˜†
View attachment 2252664
Armani was also the dog that Jenn said she wished would die so they could get a French Bulldog. Jeez, these people are so fucked in the head.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
New vlog is up...checking into the Legoland Hotel...
---
You'd swear they drove 8 hours to get there with how Dim and Ginn talked about the ride there...

They were hosted again but didn't disclose it properly in YouTube.
---
She's so god damn greasy.
20230619_193618.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
New vlog is up...checking into the Legoland Hotel...
---
You'd swear they drove 8 hours to get there with how Dim and Ginn talked about the ride there...

They were hosted again but didn't disclose it properly in YouTube.
---
She's so god damn greasy.View attachment 2252678
I'm not watching this nonsense, but right now, during the absolute worst time for Champions Gate area traffic, it would take 1 hour and 13 minutes to go from Casa Bojo to the Legoland Hotel. They are ridiculous.

Reactions: 20
This room while themed very cute the fixtures and what not are totally beat...

Dim complains about their view in their gifted hotel room.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
OMGGGGGGGGGGG... I'm so honored that Marie used my term "the dark side" when referring to us here!

Thanks, Marie! I'm famous now! :love: :love: :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It's cos he's more emotional at seeing the name 'Bandit' than he is about being a Dad. You know, Bandit the dead dog that was dying for years but they still haven't bothered adding his logo halo yet.... bleeping fake Grifters.
Which makes me think it was actually Jenn. You know, the one who always had the waterworks every time they talked about Bandit after he died while Tim awkwardly looked at her unable to know what to do and looking uncomfortable? That guy is using crying emojis about the name Bandit now? šŸ§šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pretty sure she got an atrocious spray tan again right? She's looking as orange as that one dude with a bunch of totally not important nor top secret boxes in his bathroom. šŸ„“ She's so orange, her paprika brows barely stand out.
Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 4.38.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 4.42.20 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Amazing that they are hosted and checked in a couple of hours late.

I wonder if they were hosted because they felt bad for Jackson because he never gets to go.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It's hilarious seeing them be relegated to the bottom of #hosted at the themeparks...

Long gone are the free California Grill dinners and brunches now replaced with what looks to be a buffet of lower quality than Hollywood and Vine.
---
WTF Dim went through the entire buffet touched everything and then said they weren't eating there and will go to the Lounge to get to go food to bring back to their room.

Wait now they are going to eat at the Lounge instead of bringing it back to the room.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So we have a couple of Legoland vlogs coming out since they are spending two days there. Is this possibly where they were with the ā€œspottyā€ internet?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's hilarious seeing them be relegated to the bottom of #hosted at the themeparks...

Long gone are the free California Grill dinners and brunches now replaced with what looks to be a buffet of lower quality than Hollywood and Vine.
---
WTF Dim went through the entire buffet touched everything and then said they weren't eating there and will go to the Lounge to get to go food to bring back to their room.

Wait now they are going to eat at the Lounge instead of bringing it back to the room.
From bottom tier ABDs and DCL trips. To this. They might as well get #hosted at the Hilton Garden Inn

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Making your kid wear a "my family is awesome" onesie doesn't make it true. šŸ¤”
Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 4.51.36 PM.png

COME ON YOU GUYZZZZ you know we're all JEALOUS of this view of the air-conditioners from their hosted room!
Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 4.51.14 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
So they ordered 3 entrees....

They showed a wrap, burger, and pasta dish as J$ ate a hut dug.

• Sick
  • Wow
Itā€™s interesting about the jealousy commentā€¦.because honestly the Trackers are a perfect example of the old adage ā€œbe careful what you wish forā€. They got the ā€œdream lifeā€ Disney fans thought they all wanted.
-They donā€™t work a full time, corporate job with bosses, deadlines, set hours, meetings. Now their brains have atrophied and they are becoming more stupid and useless everyday.ā€¦in a year they will be brain dead Iā€™m certain. They have no pride in what they do or skills.
-they have money to take tons of luxury trips. Now they canā€™t even remember their trips because they are so checked out and repetitive.
-they have so much free time to spend with their kids but have done Everything to offload all kid care to rotating hired help.
-they live in a great neighborhood in a huge house but filled it crap and treat it like dumpster with clutter everywhere.
-they can go to the parks every day but when they do they just stuff their faces with unhealthy food and then leave.

where is the joy, creativity, love, nurturing?

so I ask youā€¦do you still think getting the Dream life was worth it? As I explain to my kidsā€¦we have to struggle and work hard to appreciate the good. We have to know sadness to know joy. We have to sacrifice our own needs for others sometimes to know humility and appreciation. Jenn and Tim donā€™t have any of that to balance things out. They are just lost souls actively ruining the future prospects of their kids and the stans are watching it egging them on. Itā€™s gross. But thanks for playingā€¦whoever you are. You really showed us. We all feel horrible and are filled with regretā€¦. clearly.šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
You really showed us. We all feel horrible and are filled with regretā€¦. clearly.
It's true, I've been totally sitting here wallowing in shame instead of trying not to choke on the fruit I've been eating due to laughing my ass off from everyone's dark-side comments today. Unfortunately, the buffet ran out of jealousy and hate and I heard some dude named Dimothy fingered everything anyway, so I had to go with fruit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So they ordered 3 entrees....

They showed a wrap, burger, and pasta dish as J$ ate a hut dug.
I think pasta dish was for the nanny. There was a shot of an arm reaching for some food at dinner and I donā€™t think it was Jenn. Unless it was her and she was sitting next to Tim while J$ sat alone across the table from them (which would be fucked up). They never order pasta.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.