The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Tim thinks it's beneath him to respond to the stans. That's Jenn's thing, the stans comments are what keeps her going.
I could totally see him having that attitude. He is such an arrogant garbage human. His arrogance is what will keep them from actually helping J$. Look how he talks to him- he belittles him so badly. No way he wants to admit J$ has a speech issue or delays.

Reactions: 25
A bit OT, but I got an email from Pottery Barn Kids about a new deluxe version of what I think is their glider in the big baby nursery (that I am sure has never been used). Add PBK to the sabotage list for adding features, including usb ports and extra support for banana knees, after the Bojos already bought it. Tim would have loved it.

IMG_1503.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
A bit OT, but I got an email from Pottery Barn Kids about a new deluxe version of what I think is their glider in the big baby nursery (that I am sure has never been used). Add PBK to the sabotage list for adding features, including usb ports and extra support for banana knees, after the Bojos already bought it. Tim would have loved it.

View attachment 2256873
Saboteurs!!!

Reactions: 10
This is one of the funniest thumbnail photoshop fails she has done. Cracks me up every time I see it. One of Tim’s arms is super tiny (the one that happens to line up with her 😏) and one looks like Popeye’s 😂
Whaadayyaahhhmean?

You mean it's NOT normal to have an arm that looks like this? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1687388802207.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So I haven't posted in a minute, life caught up with me. But I've been watching alot of tracker vlogs lately. Gonna throw this out there, they are so worried about "offending" fans, then on one of thier Easter Vlogs, make a lame ass joke about "Cheesus being thr reason" Now I personally don't care about thier religious views but would it kill them to be respectful of the views of others, on what is the Holiest Day in Christianity.... just saying, maybe they should attend a Ramadan pork fest next, all thier fake bullshit gets to me,but it's like a train wreck

Reactions: 16
How many nannies have they actually had so far? Can someone give an accurate number? The comment about moving into the Greek alphabet cracked me up. Also, please do tell what video Jenn said she was sandblasting juke boxes. I need to see it and hear it in context! 😆
I'm going to say3

Reactions: 7
There’s 4 nannies we have seen.
Lyn.
The one who went to Aulani.
The blonde gal you could see in the backyard.
And this new gal at Legoland.

I feel like there was a 5th but it’s escaping me now.

I’m going to say 5. That’s a lot when they’ve only had nannies for about two years

Reactions: 12
There’s 4 nannies we have seen.
Lyn.
The one who went to Aulani.
The blonde gal you could see in the backyard.
And this new gal at Legoland.

I feel like there was a 5th but it’s escaping me now.

I’m going to say 5. That’s a lot when they’ve only had nannies for about two years
Isn't the new one Bea?

Reactions: 9
New thread time!

Reactions: 8
Pretty sad when it's your job and you can't manage to put our videos on time. I have a deadline at work I have to meet. I know it's been said a million times but it still baffles me. Most Americans work during the day and do your housework or chores in the evening. So whatever they spew about it being hard to vlog and having two kids, girl you have babysitter or daycare for that reason. Daycare would do both boys some good.
What these 2 do, could NOT be considered even a part time job at this point. With the audacity to believe they need a nanny for what these grifters think they are producing is absolutely laughable.
#homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.