The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In these videos, you don’t see these other “influencers“ excluding their child and pushing them off to the side, so that they can film their adult selves shoveling food down their gullets and getting all the attention from the poor souls in the pig costumes. These other videos actually focus on the children and how much fun this is for them, considering that’s what this breakfast and theme park is for. #fuckingnarcissists

View attachment 2255254
These kids are smart and know when the camera is rolling they must perform. Doesn’t get any more fun that that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree, I think tit is hitting the fan in their house bigtime. They are basically absent and we know they need their checks. This isn’t their hobby.

The only question is did something new and specific happen (bad news, a really big fight etc) or is this from having two kids.

Reactions: 19
I really wish we could be a fly on the wall in that house! We all know they have flies so we'd blend right in. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20230621_144655_Facebook.jpg

Why?

Also LegoLand sounds awful and unless they do backlogged vlogs from 90 yrs ago, who wants to guess that Tim is going to suddenly be a submersible professional and mansplain the ocean to us in the next Home Vlog? And Jen will undoubtedly be a Titanic historian because stupid Tim will pronounce it wrong or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree, I think tit is hitting the fan in their house bigtime. They are basically absent and we know they need their checks. This isn’t their hobby.

The only question is did something new and specific happen (bad news, a really big fight etc) or is this from having two kids.
I assume it's just having two kids. She really has shown that she cannot function taking care of them without a babysitter. Can it be possible that the babysitter has already bailed on them? What other excuse could she have for being so behind?

I think if it were bad news she'd be sharing it. Remember, she had to let the world know her big baby was in the NICU. Obviously if they are fighting they wouldn't mention it, but I think that would motivate Tim to edit the videos himself and get back to a more routine schedule. Or, maybe he's just letting her sabotage the channel and he can say it's all her fault when they won't be able to buy cruise suites or Rivians or boxed dinners or backup sunglasses or....

I think someone mentioned the June timeline. Looks like Legoland was June 7-9. I assume AMI (or wherever their "family vacation with spotty internet" was) was sometime between June 9 and June 15, when he went to that Jollywood thing as red as a lobster. They have assumingly been home since then and she's only managed to put out 2 videos?! We already know that there are 2 more Leogland videos and presumably the vacation videos. And I cannot believe there isn't a minion land video somewhere in the backlog.

I guess all we can do is sit back and watch this thing implode on them. 🍿

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I assume it's just having two kids. She really has shown that she cannot function taking care of them without a babysitter. Can it be possible that the babysitter has already bailed on them? What other excuse could she have for being so behind?

I think if it were bad news she'd be sharing it. Remember, she had to let the world know her big baby was in the NICU. Obviously if they are fighting they wouldn't mention it, but I think that would motivate Tim to edit the videos himself and get back to a more routine schedule. Or, maybe he's just letting her sabotage the channel and he can say it's all her fault when they won't be able to buy cruise suites or Rivians or boxed dinners or backup sunglasses or....

I think someone mentioned the June timeline. Looks like Legoland was June 7-9. I assume AMI (or wherever their "family vacation with spotty internet" was) was sometime between June 9 and June 15, when he went to that Jollywood thing as red as a lobster. They have assumingly been home since then and she's only managed to put out 2 videos?! We already know that there are 2 more Leogland videos and presumably the vacation videos. And I cannot believe there isn't a minion land video somewhere in the backlog.

I guess all we can do is sit back and watch this thing implode on them. 🍿
I agree, if there was something they could get sympathy from, they would have announced it. I also think your timeline is correct. AMI the week of June 10, and there was no nanny, so there was a work stoppage. There was no internet problem. We've heard that excuse before.

I personally do not believe that Summer Nanny has a contract that all the people on the stan group are talking about. I think she is more of--hey can you help us Tuesday, we're going to Elev8 and then would you like to come to Legoland with us Thurs-Fri-Sat, we're being hosted and we'll get you your own room if you can take J$ for us a bit. Now was she taken advantage of during the Legoland getaway, probably. I guess we will see soon if she's still around. Once we get past the Letter Z, are we moving onto the Greek Alphabet, like hurricanes?

Tim has not been spotted by the stans in the parks, so he is not out and about. Could be another sign she quit already. He missed the boat on the Minions Cafe, everyone has him beat and I think the food isn't his cup of tea anyway.

I watched Ordinary Adventurers video on Minion Land/Cafe. It was really good, the video. Here's what stuck out at me--they mentioned other vloggers. Our friend Theme Park Express really liked this sandwich. This is the dish that The Pugh Two said really stood out to them. Kevin Heimbach joins them at one point. When Kitra ate the Tim the bear cake or whatever---she didn't mention Tim Tracker. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Pretty sad when it's your job and you can't manage to put our videos on time. I have a deadline at work I have to meet. I know it's been said a million times but it still baffles me. Most Americans work during the day and do your housework or chores in the evening. So whatever they spew about it being hard to vlog and having two kids, girl you have babysitter or daycare for that reason. Daycare would do both boys some good.

Reactions: 18
Pretty sad when it's your job and you can't manage to put our videos on time. I have a deadline at work I have to meet. I know it's been said a million times but it still baffles me. Most Americans work during the day and do your housework or chores in the evening. So whatever they spew about it being hard to vlog and having two kids, girl you have babysitter or daycare for that reason. Daycare would do both boys some good.
Do you have two kids though, I don't know if you heard but Jenn is the first woman ever to have two kids!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Do you have two kids though, I don't know if you heard but Jenn is the first woman ever to have two kids!!
Oh yea she probably invented the wheel when she sandblasting jukeboxes at 14.
---
135: Get the popcorn out, the tit show has begun.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine Tracker Patreon levels:
For $5 a month you can be a hotdog member complete with a sticker of Dim munching a hotdog
$10 Burger Pro complete with a sticker and magnet of Dim eating a hotdog and a burger
$25 Super Shrimpie Complete with a special video of Jen at Red Lobster
$100 An All Star Buddy an exclusive of that favorite Tracker game Guess the Buddy
$1000 Cuntcierge Clique a shout out video when the Trackers are high on the hog on whatever boat they're polluting*

*Everyone will be called "buddy"

Last edited:
  • Haha
How many nannies have they actually had so far? Can someone give an accurate number? The comment about moving into the Greek alphabet cracked me up. Also, please do tell what video Jenn said she was sandblasting juke boxes. I need to see it and hear it in context! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How many nannies have they actually had so far? Can someone give an accurate number? The comment about moving into the Greek alphabet cracked me up. Also, please do tell what video Jenn said she was sandblasting juke boxes. I need to see it and hear it in context! 😆
Starts about 28:52

Jenn: "Uhh... little fun fact about MEEEEEEEE..."

Tim: [pause] "That's wild." [pause] "Wow."

1648230018887.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It looks like their screen enclosure project was approved on 6/13. It looks like they are removing the concrete and replacing with pavers and re-screening and adding a partial roof. To the tune of $35,000. What the duck are they thinking? They still aren't going to go outside.
As a Canadian that gets nice weather for 3 months of the year I don't know how two Floridians are so afraid of the outdoors.

Reactions: 19
As a Canadian that gets nice weather for 3 months of the year I don't know how two Floridians are so afraid of the outdoors.
Being originally from an area with similar climate I can tell you the humidity and bugs get really bad. However, the enclosure they had wasn't bad in the grand scheme of things. I actually wish those birdcage things were more popular. It makes cleaning a pool easier and provides instant shade and privacy. Honestly, if thy maintained what they had I actually like the set up they have on their pool in general. And their house wouldn't look so bad either if they actually put effort in maintaining and updating it, would build them some equity. As it is when/if Ft Pampers ever sells it's going to be at a loss. It looks incredibly dated.

Reactions: 13
I find it hysterical that Timmy will respond to a post about the crappy camera and the quality of the vlog posted but when someone asks if everything is okay there are crickets chirping. Or I think it was mentioned here that might be J4Ds responding. Either way that's awful.

Reactions: 18
It's always Ginn responding, Dim can't read. She likes to do the passive-aggressive "wow our stans are bleeping stupid/obnoxious" sideways smiley after her comments like it's 2001 and she's on AIM. : - ) Plus she actually used "I" in one of the comments and referred to Big Baby as "the baby" as usual.

• Haha
  • Sick
I actually think Tim thinks it's beneath him to respond to the stans. That's Jenn's thing, the stans comments are what keeps her going.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.