The Tim Tracker #134 We're not thin, but our hair is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are Big the Baby Brother and Gin going to sleep with all that construction noise right outside? I assume she will insist on a staycation during the construction?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How are there only two more vlogs with this camera. Wtf were they doing for 8 days.

And that screengrab of Oliver, the harness is missing completely?! They can’t strap him in because there is nothing to buckle. At first I thought maybe he had a blowout or got sick, so they removed the straps to clean them. But I’d think the whole cover would also need to be removed because it would be dirty too. My gosh, I sure as hell hope they weren’t driving with him unbuckled like that.
Speaking of ‘blowouts’, some of those might be because of food allergies Oliver has to the crap J4d is feeding him through her breast milk?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
If they're not installing ceiling fans under that new roof over their birdcage, then they're doing it wrong. It's just going to get hot as duck under there and they're not use the area even more than they're not using it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Speaking of ‘blowouts’, some of those might be because of food allergies Oliver has to the crap J4d is feeding him through her breast milk?
I assume he has an upset tummy from motion sickness. They constantly have that Rocket thing shaking the crap out his stroller/carseat or bouncing him in his body carrier. :sick:
---
If they're not installing ceiling fans under that new roof over their birdcage, then they're doing it wrong. It's just going to get hot as duck under there and they're not use the area even more than they're not using it now.
Agree, that will limit airflow and make it a stuffy hot box if no fans.

Reactions: 12
Tim Tracker #135 we are burning money like wild fire 🔥 and the stans will grift some for the lavish life style

Reactions: 9
I assume he has an upset tummy from motion sickness. They constantly have that Rocket thing shaking the crap out his stroller/carseat or bouncing him in his body carrier. :sick:
---

Agree, that will limit airflow and make it a stuffy hot box if no fans.
Now that’s not a nice thing to say about Jenn - calling her a “stuffy hot box” - 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know anything about kids, but I would assume both those kids need a routine, less stimulation in crowded, unfamiliar situations, and more quiet 1:1 time in their own homes with loving parents to feel secure and happy. Without that, it could be part of the reason they always look sad/awkward/dead-eyed/etc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow, how embarrassing for them. Other vloggers had their videos posted at least 10 days earlier than them. Jenn says all the vloggers with young children have a nanny. Well we saw it all on the videos, no they don’t. So with 3 “adults”, they still can’t manage to get anything done. What the Trackers have is a babysitter. She’s gotta be a college student who is home for the summer and she’s tagging along with them to make a few bucks. Since they have this girl filming videos of them eating, they should have her create some TikTok’s for them. And maybe teach them how to use it. From watching all the videos shared here, it’s apparent that their method of vlogging is very outdated. All of the videos were set to upbeat music, were concise and informative and featured their kids being cute. Nobody wants to watch a 40 minute video of adults stuffing their faces, whining, kids acting like brats and the boring commentary.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So what’s the June timeline now. The pin trading day was on June 4th. This was June 7th to 9th. Other than the Jollywood video, what the heck have they been doing for the rest of the month.

I would say they were at the beach last week, but I think that’s when the Jollywood event was. Unless Tim drove back for it which is possible.

Reactions: 14
How in the hell can they be this bad at their “jobs”? They have casually mentioned that big baby doesn’t like to be put down… wonder if he is getting super fussy? Who the hell knows- they leave him in the stroller far away from his brother. They left him with who the hell knows while they drove on safari when he was a newborn.

Reactions: 19
Remember when she said at the beginning of the month that their goal was to post more frequently than they did in May by posting daily in June. Sure, Jan.

I’m actually surprised we haven’t seen a live yet. They are so lazy, so that’s usually their “vid” for the return day of a trip. It’s very telling that they haven’t done so, especially with the supposed help of the summer babysitter. So has the babysitter already told them to duck off? Are things in such disarray at home that it’s not possible to go live? What’s going on there?

Reactions: 18
Remember when she said at the beginning of the month that their goal was to post more frequently than they did in May by posting daily in June. Sure, Jan.

I’m actually surprised we haven’t seen a live yet. They are so lazy, so that’s usually their “vid” for the return day of a trip. It’s very telling that they haven’t done so, especially with the supposed help of the summer babysitter. So has the babysitter already told them to duck off? Are things in such disarray at home that it’s not possible to go live? What’s going on there?
Well, from May 1st-May 31st, they put out 17 videos. So far, from June 1st-20th, they have put out 7. Sooooo the Summer Nanny line was bullshit, having her around is not making them any more productive, unless, of course, she bailed after Legoland.

I think life is an absolutely hellish mess for them right now, and they did it to themselves. They have realized that two children was an absolute mistake. Sadly, I believe it is only going to get worse before it gets any better. Nanny or not. Their lives suck right now. I feel for those kids, I really do.

Let's take a look at this graph one more time, keep in mind, it doesn't include any of the month of June. (Insert sad trombone sound)

Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 1.38.14 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Maybe they are fighting too much to do a live?

Also, I suspect the babysitter probably isn't working for them 24/7. I am actually surprised she was conned into going to Lego Land. You know they are probably pay her MW at best. That plus the construction doesn't make a Live very conclusive.

As far as the construction goes, the place not having a website isn't that weird. I suspect they probably knew some people back from when Dim worked for his brother. Of course I'm guessing Dim sees himself as a construction expert and probably most people find them insufferable to deal with. My parents got a major renovation done outside complete with fans this year and they are paying roughly what the Snackers are. However, they are getting considerably more work done than them.

• Haha

Also, I suspect the babysitter probably isn't working for them 24/7. I am actually surprised she was conned into going to Lego Land. You know they are probably pay her MW at best. That plus the construction doesn't make a Live very conclusive.

As far as the construction goes, the place not having a website isn't that weird. I suspect they probably knew some people back from when Dim worked for his brother. Of course I'm guessing Dim sees himself as a construction expert and probably most people find them insufferable to deal with. My parents got a major renovation done outside complete with fans this year and they are paying roughly what the Snackers are. However, they are getting considerably more work done than them.
I hope their neighbors turn into the petty assholes the Slackers are and complain to the HOA about the amount of noise their construction site is causing. Dim and Ginn would wax poetic about how their neighbors always "seemed to mow their lawns" whenever they had a live show.

Reactions: 20
My guess re: no Live shows recently is that J$ is (rightfully) refusing being forced to nap and they can't let him out of their sight while Big Babe's around. Sad but likely (somewhat) true.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Oh, I know everyone doesn't have a website. Just it's odd that, like @VloggerCritic said, the company is 3 years old and as can be seen on the FB page, they only have 1 review posted in May?! ETA: Actually it seems like ALL of the company's FB activity posted in May of this year with nothing else before then?!

And then the address on the permit is the guy's home address in Winter Springs rather than his company's address - which is on the application - and is actually a garage-like storage unit in Casselberry?

(and Tim and his brother have both been out of construction longer than 3 years now)

I just wouldn't be surprised if this guy may be "interesting" for them to deal with, when all is said and done, and / or throw them the infamous "I'm going to need $10,000 more than first estimated to complete this project." :ROFLMAO: We shall see!

• Haha
Oh, I know everyone doesn't have a website. Just it's odd that, like @VloggerCritic said, the company is 3 years old and as can be seen on the FB page, they only have 1 review posted in May?!

And then the address on the permit is the guy's home address in Winter Springs rather than his company's address - which is on the application - and is actually a garage-like storage unit in Casselberry?

(and Tim and his brother have both been out of construction longer than 3 years now)

I just wouldn't be surprised if this guy may be "interesting" for them to deal with, when all is said and done and / or the infamous "I'm going to need $10,000 more than first estimated to complete this project." :ROFLMAO: We shall see!
Getting shoddy construction work done by a shady contractor is 1000% up the Slackers' alley... I can absolutely see it happening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thoughts on the home project - they do not take care of their property inside or out....my hunch is there is larger problem with the area they are redoing and they have no choice but to fix it ... and most likely the HOA is already involved. They have been in trouble with the HOA a few times already. #lyingsackofcraptrackers

• Haha
Wow, how embarrassing for them. Other vloggers had their videos posted at least 10 days earlier than them. Jenn says all the vloggers with young children have a nanny. Well we saw it all on the videos, no they don’t. So with 3 “adults”, they still can’t manage to get anything done. What the Trackers have is a babysitter. She’s gotta be a college student who is home for the summer and she’s tagging along with them to make a few bucks. Since they have this girl filming videos of them eating, they should have her create some TikTok’s for them. And maybe teach them how to use it. From watching all the videos shared here, it’s apparent that their method of vlogging is very outdated. All of the videos were set to upbeat music, were concise and informative and featured their kids being cute. Nobody wants to watch a 40 minute video of adults stuffing their faces, whining, kids acting like brats and the boring commentary.
Their videos are ridiculously outdated.
---
Maybe the contractor is the only one who agreed to be on film

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.