Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
Do we think they booked one of the last galactic starcruiser trips that are now all sold out? Jenn is going to have the fomo.
I forgot about this!

Sept. 2023…
Oliver will be six months old and crawling cause he is supposed to win the diaper dash on the last DCL 25th Anniversary sailing.

🤔 last SWGS voyage…. ???
DJ has FOMO for anything outside of her front door.
So yes for the flex, even though she is not vested in the SW universe. And is socially challenged in becoming immersed in the experiences offered.
Now whether they were able to book this stay is another story. Planning is not the Slackers’ forte.

Reactions: 11

mjm9

VIP Member
The only awards they'd receive is the Youtube equivalent of a Razzie.
719DDE21-D0C6-436A-B579-78D3F04D77AF.jpeg

THEY’ve already won LAZIEST VLOGGERS in 2022!
From Main Street Moments

If interested, it starts at 7:42

Last edited:
  • Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
The VPR Reunion Part 2 is about to start in Ginn's time zone, so the possibility of a vlog being uploaded today is about as low as the possibility of Ginn getting her oh-so-healthy ass behind the steering wheel of a car.

Yes, technically fries would count as a plant-based diet. Also Ruby, your non-overweight idol literally has a pelican pouch for a neck.
View attachment 2209505
I am about to watch 😂 Ginn probably ”thinks” it is on CaLiForNiA TimE since they live there.

• Haha
  • Heart
One of their super close family members that they have a great relationship with right?
I can see all of them telling them to go to hell in various degrees. More than likely I could see him potentially trying to guilt his parents into getting hired by his brother again, though I'm sure that in itself would be a fiasco because didn't the brother relocate to VA?

• Wow

Mojo90

Didn’t she stop breastfeeding J$ long before their first vaccine shot? I feel like this was lie or am I misremembering?

scopeyscope

VIP Member
OK. I must have blocked the thought of that image out of my head. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I wonder, then, that the boredom hook-up 🤮 had to be before they decided to then "officially" have their "first date," given the timeline of Halloween vs. hurricane season ending in Nov (and the season being less active by then). 🥴
---

⬆⬆⬆ I couldn't resist. :ROFLMAO:
Your profile pic😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Loueylouay

VIP Member
He looks so uncomfortable on that stroller. Why do they need so many tumblers? Why are they drinking so much.....I guess all that sodium they gorge on. I guess though since there is an entire store dedicated to tumblers...tervis...mugs whatever they are called they are not the only ones. I don't get it....at some point it is too much drinking and hard on the kidneys.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
So Jackson wasn't allowed to have his own ice cream?
That seems to be the way they operate. It’s very strange, mean and unexplainable! They are so dictatorial that he dares not challenge that. At least I’ve never seen him filmed saying, “ I want my own!”
Have you?

• Sad
Get ready for the Trackers on section 8 lol
Oh, they'd be waiting years for assistance for that. What would most likely happen I think is Jenn would likely leave him and the boys for someone else-probably some rich feeder. Dim would likely try to vlog as long as he could but eventually would have to take odd jobs. I could see him thinking he's too good to work for anyone and opening up his own subpar construction/landscaping business but failing to know anything about running a business he'll probably go belly up or get sued within the first year. He'd then probably try to sue Jenn for child support and at that point she'd care about getting custody of the miracles to avoid having to pay.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Yes, she was talking about breastfeeding him until 2 years old. Which, you know, that's fine as long as it's not his only source of nutrition. Most of the time solids come into play before turning a year old. Guarantee, they'll fuck that up though.
Ok thanks, I wasn't sure what she meant

Like I said, I don't know too much about it, just what the family's been like, I know everyones different with breastfeeding an I guess my family just decided to move on at around a year old to the follow up formula since the kids had moved onto food by that age, they got that mush stuff from 6m then slowly started getting more solids an the milk was more a filler than an actual feed to them so they didn't breastfed

But I agree with what others say that it's kind of stupid to breastfed him when her diet is so shit, the kid would actually be better off with milk than whatever she gives him, she also mentions he needs fed a ton which makes me think she's not doing it right or for long enough which again he would be better on the bottle if she can't be bothered giving him a proper feed

But I doubt she will introduce food to him as well as breastfeeding, she probably thinks the milk will be enough till he's 2, poor kid is going be expected to go from milk to solids overnight an will end up choking as well as being malnourished because she hasn't fed him right

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Over on the OA liveshow somebody superchatted for $4.99 and said that Peter and Kitra are their YouTube parents and have been so helpful for their mental health
That'll be future OG Buddy and Buddy 2.0 searching for parents in all the wrong places when they're older.

• Sad

rageblackouts

What would they offer if they did Patreon? All the vloggers I follow who have Patreon offer something. Even if they release the vlog at Midnight to them vs. 3pm (if that is their usual upload time), post cards, bloopers, podcasts, etc. We know they won't send post cards out. Their whole vlogs are bloopers. Podcasts are viable option for them vs. doing lives.
An option to view videos early would certainly provide some interesting data - Patreon would let them/us see how much of their audience is willing to pay for that access, but the early views on those videos would also be very telling to see the percentage of that smaller group who are interested in watching early.

Even if it’s not millions of dollars, it would still be easy money and wouldn’t require any extra effort if they started with the early access - hasn’t Jenn posted unlisted videos in the past before they’ve been added to the channel? Of course, they’d have to improve their content - I feel like even a hardcore stan doesn’t really care enough about airport tours to watch early. I wonder if they are in such denial about their views, status in the community, quality of content, etc, that it’s at least part of why they haven’t gone the Patreon route.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Does anyone else wonder if they’re doing all this work to try to put some equity into it so they can sell it and get something bigger? I only wonder because I do remember Jen complaining that “there is no way that they possibly have enough room for them to have two children and her office” in this massive space that they have. What they do have is a very serious case of dissatisfaction with whatever they own. Something always has to be bigger and better and newer. She has complained about the lighting in the house. They’ve complained about the pool, complained about the yard and complain they didn’t have enough space, complained the house is older. They are just absolutely ungrateful beasts. It would be foolish for them to sell the house if it’s paid off, absolutely foolish, but we all know that they are not known for being very wise people.
I don't think so. The way the market is right now here, they could easily make a huge profit on their house without touching anything in it.

We built our house in 2020, moved in October. Right now, houses in our neighborhood are selling, actually selling in a few days, for twice what we paid for them.

If they are putting money in just to sell, they are idiots. Maybe spending some money like fixing the garage shelves or cleaning the tile grout...not adding new solar panels or pool cage.

I also think if they are looking for something bigger than what they have, they're looking at spending $1million + , with the market being what it is today, in a good area with good schools.