Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
This 2 month update vlog is an example of why I floated my way back to this space.

You waited to cut Jackson's hair until he was a grad student because of COVID? Really? So it WASN'T Tim's OBSESSION with getting a Disney video out of it when he didn't have assurance he'd have another kid to make that profit on? And you're gonna cut this new person's baby fuzz? 🙄

Oh, sorry Oliver. You are 2 months old now. You had your fun. Time to grow up and have Tim manage your sleep for you. Your brother is literally already nervous about school because of nap time experiences.
Ffs Tim, let the INFANT sleep. Find something else to control like your eye or inability to express genuine emotion (the stupid sad face he made about the star cruiser, lol)

His name is OLIVER. You named him. Stop using "Baby Brother" as some sort of proper noun with Jackson like he is too stupid to understand the concept of a NAME. And maybe he would be more gentle with his brother if you personifies Oliver as a sentient being with autonomy vs some sort of toy that is new, fancy, and fun.

Admittedly, I find Oliver pretty cute, but I'm ok not knowing his vaccination lineup. I doubt the his own grandmother cares. But thanks for reading that off a screen for us Jennifer. Only took forever.

Jen and Tim don't want Oliver to progress on time because mobile children make life harder. Maybe you guys should have gotten fish then, idk. Oh but Tim would like him to crawl so he can race his baby on the dirty floor of a boat.

That stupid behavior chart gives me ptsd. I was a kid with food allergies and intolerances who got punished when I didn't finish my meals by parents who did not think to check that. Which meant I force fed myself allergens and made myself hospital levels of sick because that was better than the alternative. Poor Jackson. I hope school helps him actually.

Idk why they are making fun of another kid's art. Remember guys, Tim is always "cream first - LLLLLLL"

Jen froze her face like this for like, 30 seconds while Oliver is talking in the video adjacent. I am wheezing. Then her and Tim have canned, scripted responses to the "clip." They did this a few times. This just feels like an infomercial for a baby 🤣
View attachment 2202549
---

I actually think this is the only way Jackson is gonna learn. I'm an educator and have noticed the "Covid babies" who are kids now and very much Jackson's age behave a lot like him, especially with each other. They are often grabby and have less awareness of personal space or others on general. They are very "me" oriented and kids just seem... meaner towards each other. My hope is that as they get to socialize more, maybe they will catch up. Jackson's parents liked him being in their own bubble until it became inconvenient.

Also, I know every kid is different, but as the oldest grandkid, I don't remember ever being that rough with my brother or infant cousins. And I was 2-4 when they were all born. None of them were like that when a younger one came along either.
Still not seeing the ‘cute’ factor in Ollie. Sorry. Maybe some day?

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Forest

VIP Member
I did love that Buddy didn’t like that junky pinball game that she bought for the reward bag and wanted to exchange it for a Hot Wheels 😂

• Haha

Commobore

VIP Member
Since a giant blobby potato birthed him and they're into greasy fries, maybe they can at least call him Lil' Spud (or Spuddy cause it rhymes with Buddy) or Fingerling or Brotato or Small Fry.
Chip. Doubles as a Di$ney reference. :sneaky:

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
I thought they mentioned a couple months ago they couldn’t use the backyard due to construction. But they haven’t even started yet? May we I remember wrong. But they confuse me all the time.

And wasn’t one of their complaints was that the pool was too close to the back door and there isn’t much “patio” space? Is this new roof going to solve that?

Whatever it ends up being it will surely be shitty in the end knowing them.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Really nothing about Dim's parents screams they have money to me. If anything, I think you can file bankruptcy on just medical or agree to pay a very small monthly payment. As long as you pay on time they legally can't send you to collections? I think most hospitals end up writing off a large part of the bill as they have gotten what they could from insurance. Still a bill though. And they do have some pretty major looking home repairs and upkeep that won't be inexpensive to do as well.
Agree to whomever said that J$ doesn't have an AP. The Dim and buddy days would have been Disney-centric if so. (Jinx! @mjm9 )
I see them not getting hosted hardly at all (oh, except for concourse C at the airport! :ROFLMAO:) and just finding free/cheap things for Dimmy to wander around and do. It's already extremely obvious that they aren't splashing the cash around anymore. No more WBG weekly visits or big Mother's Day flexing. The well is drying up and they never thought it would. The checks coming in keep getting smaller and smaller and no boost from Big Baby like they thought. Took them too long to catch on, not sure they are believing the reality of their situation just yet.
I agree, I don't think dims parents are well off, but I could also see him emotionally manipulating his parents with taking out loans in their names to pay off things, or having them take out equity release, am not sure if thats a thing over in the US but over here it's quite popular for those that are retired to do so to have a better retirement fund or pay for care needs etc

I wouldn't be surprised if they themselves have loans out an have gotten Dim's parents to take them out in the promise they will pay back monthly but they probably never do/will

Its clear money is no where near what it used to be for them, an the slow down in vacations is a clear sign as well, they use the baby as a excuse but reality I think it's more the money part because there's nothing stopping them doing all these numerous staycations they used to do with the baby, I think there's probably panic there that big baby isn't bringing in the views they thought he would

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
Im wondering if they'll bail on the cruise due to the kids or if they'll suck it up and be miserable. Guess we'll know soon enough.

Thanks for looking this up.
No way!

Tim has to ogle, touch and photograph all the furry booty butts in new clothing/costumes.

DJ’s FOMO will be in full effect. Where else can she get all the foods she likes for her daily pig trough? And it’s AYCE!!

They can ship Jackson off to the kids’ club most of the day, but only if he is fully potty trained! If he isn’t, expect to see them try to enter Jaxy in the Diaper Dash Race.

D’Oliver will be six months old. Doing things six month old do. It’s a Small World Nursery is an option at $9 per hour. Thereto, the parents have to supply all baby items necessary for baby’s care and DJ is too unorganized and disinterested in BB to bother doing this.
Most likely he will be the scapegoat for anything that goes wrong or that they don’t do.

airbusA330

VIP Member
Over on the OA liveshow somebody superchatted for $4.99 and said that Peter and Kitra are their YouTube parents and have been so helpful for their mental health
There are a lot of lonely and mentally unwell people out there. The world in general is easier to survive than ever and people are somehow convinced they are worse off than a coal miner in 1820.

The more they call him Baby Brother, the less he will recognize his own name. He’ll have the same spaced out look J$ has when they use his name. During the diaper race on the ship are they going to have to yell “baby brother!” Or “big baby” since he won’t have any idea that Oliver is his name?
I can't wait to see Baby Brother lose win... 😆

1685416667259.png

1685416712233.png

• Haha

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
The only cereal I’ve ever seen for $9 a box is Magic Spoon - it’s supposedly “healthy” versions of childhood cereals, but I’ve always wondered who on earth is buying it at $9 a box. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Jenn saw that and assumed all cereal costs $9.
It’s me. I’m buying it. Love the stuff.

thumbsupbuddy

Guys I think I'm shadow banned 🚫 I didn't get an alert about the new video 😞 j/k

Also did anybody notice Tim talking over the tour guide or whatever, because Timmy knows more and we don't need that information ℹ
---
New Vid Ideas:
  • We Adopt a Rat From Home Depot!
  • We Order Everything at IHOP-it hurt our tummies
  • Jenn and Dim Go Bra Shopping!
  • School Shopping with the Buddies at the Dollar Store. We get these cute rainbow erasers!
---

Also, allegedly he also doesn't consume caffeine or alcohol.
That's always been sus to me.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Oooof this has gotta hurt! No way they can keep their current lifestyle going.
Now
View attachment 2205998

View attachment 2206000
Its only going get worse, there's only so much of the same trash people will watch, they are stuck between Orlando an cruises now, even the California vlogs don't bring in the views they used to

If they weren't so absolutely useless they could be doing Disney parks around the world an telling people how easy/hard going to say euro Disney may be with kids or going further out to Hong Kong or Japan, even meat sweats has started breaking out the Disney bubble by coming over to the UK, viewers aren't going to stick around once it's been years of the exact same shit, they want to see other things

mjm9

VIP Member
In the DS video starting at 14:24 look how Jackson is in his own little world cause he knows it’s “all about the egg donor” pandering to the camera while eating the treat.

At 14:32 I am surprised he doesn’t get injured whipping his head around when she offers him a bite.

Is anyone able to capture this segment?
I don’t have the skill set.

mjm9

VIP Member
Disney After Dark at EPCOT runs from 10 pm to 1 am EST.

Are we sure Tim is at EPCOT for that?
The event hasn’t started yet.
Maybe Tim was trying to hide in the pass holders’ lounge so he could sneak into the event. 🤷🏻‍♀️

@erry and any other Tattlers currently there:
I would imagine a wristband is required if attending the event.
Was Tim wearing one?