Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoreenP

Usually here they ask if you want the kids meals first. Ive always declined. Better to have them occupied when I am.

And I’ve never understood the US fascination with what goes on in each other’s underpants and bedrooms lol. Suppose it’s not just the US, but that’s all I’m hearing lately. Happy pride month ✌🏻

Reactions: 10

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Did he mention the Brightline station? I
Mean I know they can’t go to Miami because it is far to ethnic but Brightline to a Wish cruise as a family of 4 would be a great vid

PistachioNut

VIP Member
"We are a travel vlog who exclusively now only use a travel agent to do our work for us."

Dimmy is annoyed that the Disney site crashed for booking 2024 stays.
Ginn is sad their local Starbucks closed and doesn't like that the new place they're going to doesn't have a drive-thru. Bitch, what happened to your extensive collection of Black Brew Brows Coffee?! Neither of their coffees is actually decaf (Ginn said hers is "half caf"?? and Dim didn't protest that his peppermint mocha was totally decaf you guyzzzz).

View attachment 2220079
Ollie doesn’t need Starbucks in his diet😖

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
This is a cage replacement with roof, which I think is strange because we know their pool heater is broken so they will bitch about how cold the pool is when it doesn't get enough sun.
You're right...none of this makes sense...

ETA: I guess I could see them wanting something different IF they spent a lot of time out there and could see the value of whatever they were planning on doing, based on whatever they enjoyed doing out there or saw needed fixed. But they are never out there. They never use the pool. So why on earth do they think doing this would change that? As if suddenly everything would be different and they'll be out there all the time (especially Jenn). This is just looks like, given their track record, yet another instance of blowing money to shift the focus from everything else crumbling around them.

Wait- when did I miss that Tim hates caramel?

poor J$ is practically drooling while he talks. He clearly has some sort of physical mouth issue.
Oh he was ragging about it in one of the Universal videos complaining about how the Jeff Goldblum brownie didn't have peanut butter.

Ugh, this video of QVCing Disney Springs makes the actual QVC look enthralling.

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
As someone who is over weight, aka me. The Trackers eat WAY more than I do during the day or even a meal.
Yes and it shows on Jenn. On Tim he's put on some pounds but not nearly as much. I like the theories he is either diabetic (undiagnosed) or bulimic. If he is diabetic surely the multitude of symptoms he could have would make him seek out medical attention though.

• Heart

travesty

VIP Member
He looks so uncomfortable on that stroller. Why do they need so many tumblers? Why are they drinking so much.....I guess all that sodium they gorge on. I guess though since there is an entire store dedicated to tumblers...tervis...mugs whatever they are called they are not the only ones. I don't get it....at some point it is too much drinking and hard on the kidneys.
My guess is because they can't be bothered to do dishes in a timely manner. I use a single metal water bottle the majority of the time and just clean it daily. It's really not that difficult. But this is the Trackers, where everything in life is a struggle, so...

The segment where Tim was talking about the Disney 2024 reservation site crashing I actually zoomed in on Oliver. He just sat there with a blank look on his face. A little blob.

View attachment 2221330
HAPPY 3 MONTH BIRTHDAY, OLIVER!

Shouldn’t he be doing more/be more animated than a stagnant fluffy potato prop?

I know we only see what they show us.
But to my eyes, he, like Jackson at this age, is under stimulated at home.

Can he do these standard 3 month old milestones?
(which require one on one interactions to develop)
Visual and Hearing Milestones
  • Watches faces intently.
  • Follows moving objects.
  • Recognizes familiar objects and people at a distance.
  • Starts using hands and eyes in coordination.
  • Smiles at the sound of your voice.
  • Begins to babble.
  • Begins to imitate some sounds.
  • Turns head toward direction of sound

• “By now your baby will be starting to experience emotions and communication. They will respond to different expressions, know your voice and will turn to look for you when they hear you. They may start laughing out loud and look around them in wonder — especially at their fingers and toes.

• “Your baby will start reaching for objects, taking swipes to try to grab them. A 3-month-old may grasp toys and even shake them. Your little one will also be bringing their hands to their mouth, and opening and closing their fists like a pro. Increased hand-eye coordination.”
And cue the script for the next home vlog. See Tattle he does everything on your list, I mean what the doctor said as milestones.
#homemovies

Last edited:
The Montessori school they paid $75 evaluation fee for won’t accept him.

Although, Jackson may have issues the school can mitigate, no way in heck will they put up with the meddling and non-contribution to the school environment (ie. fundraising) of the sperm and egg donor.

Just the way they dressed and expected to stay at the school was a red flag.
We can only hope. The Trackholes have sabotaged their lives and the lives of their spawn by not being and acting like grown ups and parents.
#homemovies

HiJenn

OMG. Their stans are just so…..

View attachment 2199916
This is why their Stans think they look great, decorate well, film and edit well, parent well….

And notice nothing they are all old pics.

How old do you think this girl is?
It's been awhile----what in the what is this?!

Jenn stop making poor edits of yourself
---
I updated the stan collage.
View attachment 2200788
let's add the hideous dress from aulani----i forget which visit--the one where they left their kid in the car perhaps

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
I think with the airport video, he’s copying Adam. Adam always vlogs his flights.

I also think it was easy since it’s close by, and we know the easier the better for the Trackers.

I’m wondering about this every-other-day posting schedule. So much for having financial pressures, I guess not lol

Loueylouay

VIP Member
2 is definitely not too old to still be breastfeeding. I breastfed until my daughter was just shy of her second birthday. the way it typically works is that around a year, they start to get more and more nutrition from food and not breastmilk and the nursing slowly gets less and less frequent. We never used any formula or bottles, just food and breastmilk. At the end, it was pretty much just in the morning and before bed. When we were done, I just had her Dad start doing the bedtime routine and the before bed feeding was done. Everyone should do what works for them but there is absolutely nothing creepy or weird about breastfeeding until 2. Fed is best.
I don't find it creepy. My question is, is it necessary?
Also why make that decision when the baby is only 3 months old....2 years old is a long time from now. Saying you are definitive on that date tells me you are making this decision on zero logic....it just sounds good.

airbusA330

VIP Member
- I pooped in the potty!
- I showered!
- I finished my thought!
- I didn’t use “yeah” or fake laughter as punctuation!
- I ate less than 3 lunches in a day!
- I practiced driving! (Ginn)
- I put on a bra! (Dim and Ginn)
No stickers were earned. Better luck next time, champ. 🤷🏻‍♂️

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
@xmasbdaygirl is right. Their backyard looks fine to me and like virtually any other subdivision's backyard in Central Fla or elsewhere here in the state.

Jenn's just talking out of her ass like she always does.
The only thing I can think of with working on their backyard is adding a patio or deck or something since there isn't one. If they add it, it gives a space for them to add furniture and they can enjoy sitting outside. Other than that, they have a perfectly good backyard for the kids to play in, yet they never let J$ play out there.

TawdryT

VIP Member
I know they don't really take road trips other than to AMI. But with alot of States banning new sales of gas powered engines. This is something TTT needs to think about.

That won't be phased out in those states until 2035.
Twelve years from now.