Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know they always feed Jackson way before they eat, but even in restaurants?
jackson got his pizza, ate it, cleaned the area, and played his games while waiting for “mommy and daddy’s” food.

wtf
I just don’t understand this. We ate at Enzo’s (pizza side) on Monday and all 5 of us got our food together. Just slices of pizza, salads, and drinks. What the fuck?? Why can’t they eat with their miracle spawn??
#homemovies

Reactions: 12

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Slackers, with such inconsistent uploading, this is the type of stuff your viewers are being reminded of. Way to fail at what amounts to a part time job between two adults where you get to be your own boss!

Tattlers, remember how we thought editor 4D looked homely back then. Little did we know how that would evolve. 😬

View attachment 2213536
Not only that but they don't even come up on my feed anymore nor when I search anything Disney. The other day I was searching Cape May Cafe and no trackers... Deni came up ffs lol

I think so too. There is really no excuse for their lack of videos. It sounds like the new nanny has started and Baby Brother is sleeping through the night. Jenn just isn’t capable, no matter how much help she has.
Or pouting. I'm sure everything is not peachy keen in Snacker-ville.

Also, when does OG Buddy's school start? I'm assuming it's before the September cruise dates which will mean if he does go to school he is totally going to get out of sync for a useless vacation.

She should just give up on the Mothers Day video. Nobody cares, don’t waste the effort. If the two men were the UK friends, how did they just receive that care package in the mail from them? Once again, they have their time lines messed up. Maybe that care package was from other stans who live in the UK, now that they are pushing their PO Box out to everyone again.
If it's already filmed they'll post it because it's "content" albeit useless content. I could see them slapping together a mother's day/father's day/anniversary special in one video since the last home vlog was essentially a month of clips.

• Haha
  • Wow

Commandereddy

Don’t forget Nate has a sponsorship with RSVLTS!

He travels around, at RSVLTS expense, representing the company at trade shows/Comic-Cons/events. Including London England.
You talking about RSVLT, made me think of Theme Park Anorak’s video comparing Dim’s MCO Terminal video to PMM New Orleans video. Because PMM & the other guy taking about New Orleans in his studio, both were wearing RSVLT shirts. It made me think maybe Dim should start wearing RSVLT.

• Haha
She will become a SAHM who doesn’t drive, clean and makes 5 minute meals because she’s just so busy.

wait what does she do now?
I could see her attempting to try to get disability with her anxiety and failing big time. As for Dim if he's lucky maybe he could weasel his way into getting a spot with one of the local networks as an entertainment reporter or something, but I sort of think his ship has sailed with that.

• Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I mean I highly doubt she ever worked in one place for long. Besides the sandblasting BS- I totally believe she could work that many jobs. I bet she has real trouble with authority.
I agree, I reckon she's only done some weeks/months at a place then left or been fired an rather than say that she was in an out of say retail over so many years she's tried to make out she was in retail that length plus done other jobs

Like I myself went into retail at 16 an left retail all together maybe 10 years later but I was in an out of it an done other jobs like office in between that, so I wouldn't say I was 10 years in retail in total because if I added up just the retail then it's going to be a lot shorter

So I wouldn't be surprised if she was just taking from when she started retail to when she finished as a total rather than only counting the years of when she was in retail, because she's obviously been in an out of it if there's numerous other jobs there, which TBF it still doesn't add up cause like others have said she would have been too young going into retail

Honestly she's probably just throwing numbers out there thinking 15 sounds a impressive number

erry

VIP Member
Oh god, Tim is starting them up again with the ‘where would you like for us to go’

their lives used to be sooooooo annoying with the constant “would you ever come to silver dollar?”
“Would you ever go to Japan?”
“Would you ever go to Texas?”
“Would you ever go mountain climbing?”
“Would you ever go back to Dollywood?”

• Haha
  • Sick

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
They did hook up during a hurricane I remember the story I just don’t remember what vlog it was mentioned in but I think it’s been mentioned a couple of times

My town is littered with Rivians. You know who doesn’t have one? Tim😈
I don't remember either, but they laughed about how they were stuck inside and bored..sooooo. The HHN first date was after the hookup, If I recall correctly.

Dillon21

VIP Member
They are so dumb I'm surprised all 4 are still alive and have all their limbs.

I am surprised that Dim and The Blimp managed to keep themselves alive never mind their kids.

Remember the episode of The Simpsons were Lisa lives in a trailer and is now 500lbs while Milhouse goes to work? Tim likes to quote "Everything is coming up Milhouse," might be reality from a fake situation. I know The Simpsons and Family Guy have called a few things that have become reality. But I don't think they meant it in the literal sense when Matt Groening wrote that script out for that episode.

Reactions: 11

Dillon21

VIP Member
Oooof this has gotta hurt! No way they can keep their current lifestyle going.
Now
View attachment 2205998

View attachment 2206000

In the US, this weekend was a major holiday weekend. Those weekends can be hit or miss. People like me did not do much of anything. So I was able to watch the vlogs of people that I follow (and some I don't follow. But check in on to see if there is anything interesting to view). Alot of people did go away for the weekend and if they did watch any vlogs it was when they returned yesterday or late Sunday or maybe today if they are able to watch at work as background noise, if at all (if the vlog interests them).

The last couple Universal vlogs Tim put out is just him point at Minions and figuring out what they are doing and looking at a stupid "tribute" store and then having people correct him about how the cupcake shop got its name. Pretty bad when the stans know more about what is going on at Universal then the so called expert.
---
Am going guess there will be a strong increase in lives once they have nanny 42 to watch the kids

I am being snarky, for the 5 minutes she lasts before she tells them to go fuck themselves and quits and now they have to find nanny 43 who might last 6 minutes.

• Haha
Hey. Dan Bell's abandoned mall stuff is really good. I think because he has a sense of humor when he walks through the mall and gives background on it too (also his Dirty Room stuff is good too).
Oh, I enjoy them too which was why I mentioned them but a deserted mall should be less interesting to watch than an apparently state of the airport and yet it is....

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
I'm anxious to see what this is that they are doing. Jenn made it out like their current backyard is such that they can't possibly go outside. I live in Florida and their backyard/lanai looks like 99% of the houses in subdivisions that have been built in the last 30 years. People go outside. People sit outside. People use their pools. Kids play. In the exact conditions that the Trackers have right now, pool with cage and grassy area behind pool cage. I live in a subdivision with a million kids and those kids are outside all day, every day. I have no idea what the hell she's talking about when she says they'll finally be able to go outside and use that space.
Thanks! Some things in FL look odd to me (like screened in pool cages because we want the sun on our pools to heat them lol). So I always ask. But their backyard seems absolutely fine to me, like you said. Quite nice actually. Just use it. Maybe Jenn will find a way to pipe AC into it.

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
They’re making enough from YouTube so they can’t be bothered with Patreon. They can barely be arsed to post a few times this week on YouTube at this point.

Any additional expectation, no matter how small, would be the straw that breaks Lazy Jenn’s back.

• Haha

JssLG317

VIP Member
I don't remember either, but they laughed about how they were stuck inside and bored..sooooo. The HHN first date was after the hookup, If I recall correctly.
I can’t remember what video(s) either, but I do remember talking about the hurricane and “that’s when they started dating” according to them. It would be something they filmed way before J$ or even being pregnant. At least one of the older q&a videos and maybe even a few other ones where they mentioned it. I want to say during the one hurricane when they were at one of the older houses and had a mattress in an interior hallway.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
If only AI could edit then imagine how much time Jenn would have to watch VPR!
Am actually surprised she hasn't tried it, I did see a YT channel do this, can't remember the name but they were talking about how easy it is now just to let AI edit the videos or edit Photoshop images etc

But then AI would probably edit out the eating thinking it trash to be deleted an that would be 80% of the vlog gone, it would also probably edit out mumbling as well an there's the 20% with the kids in it gone

• Haha