Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
You know it's not even so much of HOW much they eat that's the problem but WHAT they eat that's the problem, it's just constant processed high salt, high sodium, greasy food all the time, I'd hate to know what those burgers are doing to the insides

I don't eat as much as they do but I do graze back an forth all day but none of what I eat is processed, it's all either fruits/veg or freshly prepared meat or fish

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have to admit the posts about PMM and other vloggers being invited to New Orleans mentioned in this thread is over my head. As I don't watch PMM. So I have no idea why they are there. But I saw this comment on the MCO vlog. Not sure if this was meant to be a underhanded comment or legit comment about New Orleans airport.
Uh, the last time I went to the NOLA airport it was sort of pathetic. Grant it that was like six or so years ago, but unless it's really been renovated it's not that much to talk about. They had a nice praline shop, I guess.

• Haha

Galorious

VIP Member
Over the last few years, they (especially Tim) have become theme park experts, RV experts, travel experts, cruise experts, electric vehicle experts, and now their airport/aviation experts. Oh, and how could I forget to mention Hawaii and Hawaiian culture experts? Yet, they’re still two of the dumbest people in the planet. Jenn gives off major “hey let me cheat off your homework” vibes and Tim gives off “I barely passed high school” vibes. I’m still so bewildered that I ever found them entertaining.
Tim will be trying to be Sam Chui and get free first class flights.
---
Why did editor extraordinaire take out the music on Guardians? Before anyone mentions copyright reasons....every vlog I have seen has left the music in.
Thought filming wasn't permitted now?

Last edited:
  • Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I had a long day at work and my kids are with the grandparents so I’m in a couch coma down an IG reels rabbit hole. Has anyone ever heard of this?! Could this be the service they are now using?
View attachment 2207164
yep. I know people who use them. The people I know have multiple kids, one with special needs and one parent in the parks. The nanny rides with the other kids when the sn kiddo can’t, helps with meals, etc. not 2 parents with one or two kids.

• Wow

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Wow so really he was there for the Norse flight inaugural landing, not for the terminal opening LAST YEAR. What a douche. Since they only fly Delta One he would no5 have known about the amenities offered in Terminal C. Did he mention Chef Art Smith’s restaurant or any of the other places at the newest terminal??
#homemovies
He mentioned Wine Bar George being there and their favorite Disney Springs restaurant. Wonder if that was how he found out about this? 🙄

• Haha

Rebelle

VIP Member
Beyond repulsive. Repugnant.
I saw that! There apparently are more. There was a short that a lady did(she focuses on talking about issues like this) talking about a family who made a 'magazine' of their preteen's modeling shots. I think there's one for a preschooler, as well. I was shocked. I probably shouldn't be, because many people are shit, but I was actually shocked.
Yes, I should clarify it was a TikTok this lady made to bring awareness to things that are actually happening online and she blurred out the child’s face, the parents did not blur the child’s face.
She said she had more, but just that made me angry and sick.

I 100% see Dim and Ginn doing Cameos with the Buddies. And their stans will pay a stupid amount and none of them will take issue with it.

• Sad

Dillon21

VIP Member
Ugh, probably. Honestly, she reminds me a lot of my late paternal grandmother. My dad was thankfully an only child, but she was pretty much a terrible person and fucked him up in a lot of ways. She resented him not being a girl-much like I believe a certain person resented Big Baby not being a girl. And made my mom's life hell when she married my dad since she was given less attention. I could see Jenn being similar if either those boys ever decided to get into a long term relationship and were still in contact with her-I really see one if not both of them being no contact with her as soon as they reach the age of 18. It will even be worse if something happens to Dim all her dependence is transferred over to one of her kids. With my grandmother her husband was thankfully alive until she passed, but it was clear they didn't like or really tolerate. He pretty much was like Dim in a lot of ways not very smart but thinks he's smart and designated himself as the provider. Really, both of them are just toxic. It's amazing my dad is not even more fucked up than he is-which is saying a lot because he has a lot of issues.
I've seen the opposite too. I worked with a guy were he came from all boys and his mom wanted at least one girl (he had three brothers). He said when him and his brothers got married, she completely ignored him and his brothers as she finally got "girls." Kicker was all his kids were boys and for some reason she treated his boys a lot better than him and brothers. Odd situation.

• Wow

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
She did one of Tim also, and was VERY selective also.

Also, she’s a typical Stan that can’t pick up on the shade and sarcasm given about the logo…

View attachment 2200454

I think we can all agree that Tim and Jenn are downright lazy for not having replaced the dead dog logo by now. What has it been….3 years since Bandit died?
There’s absolutely no way Alexa does graphic design. It can’t be possible it’s her actual profession. If it is, she’s just as good at it as Jenn is at editing. My guess is Alexa is 10 years old and wants to be a graphic designer when she grows up. She has a lot to learn and needs TONS more practice…and better models/inspiration.

pi_lover

Uh, the last time I went to the NOLA airport it was sort of pathetic. Grant it that was like six or so years ago, but unless it's really been renovated it's not that much to talk about. They had a nice praline shop, I guess.
Yes, it’s recently been redone and is actually very nice, but not nice enough for me to go to NO just to see their airport. It’s an odd comment on their vlog for sure!

HiJenn

I definitely think they have a new sitter since “they” went to the dollar tree, and got the prizes for the behavior chart.
the last time Jenn was using fancy words like “positive reinforcement” And pretending to care about J’s development was when they hired Lynn, and Jenn was spending extra time on IG looking for things that Buddy and Lynn can do together.

We all know they aren’t the ones filling in that chart, bc it’s been shown in the background filmed by THEM the stickers were not filled in on the days the sitter was off.
Dollar tree?! How the mighty have fallen. I'd suspect them goingbto target and getting massive toys
---
I honestly think the whole sticker chart is pointless, these kinds of things are usually done so the kid can earn a reward at the end of the week an feel like they have accomplished something by earning the stickers an it's usually the only reward they will get, J just needs to say "I want" an they go out an buy it, so really he's not going to give a shit about trying to earn stickers when he's getting whatever he wants when he asks for it anyway

Its almost like telling a child they will get dessert if they eat all the dinner then still giving it to them regardless if they have or not anyway
My kid's on the spectrum and wherever we see an opportunity to do a chart, we do. However its been a while. Typically we sit down talk to her about what she wants to work towards. Getting dollar tree crap isn't going to motivate him at all...especially as you stated they buy him everything. She's such an idiot.

Mopsy75

VIP Member
There's not a chance in Hell that J4D's passes on the chance to be adored by her 'stans' - she will publish 'Mother's Day' and make up her editorial extraordinaire excuse that they have been so busy blah blah blah.....
You are so blessed that BB sleeps thru the night so really there is no excuse other than you a one lazy human.

It's coming....

• Haha

S. McQueen Light

Anyone recall how long Tim worked on his bathroom renovation in the old house before they paid a contractor to finish it? I want to say 18 months, but I cannot recall.

• Haha
LOL

The vibes they give off to me-
Tim probably thought he was the smartest person in the room and that the teachers didn't know what they were talking about, so he probably didn't think he needed to study and then was bewildered if he didn't get a good score. And if Jenn asked to copy someone's homework, she probably would ask them to write it for her because she was sooo busy sandblasting and working multiple jobs and watching TV shows to do it herself, but she could maybe write the title herself, "edit" the homework, and add her metadata to the paper before turning it in. 🥴

Just my wild guess. 😂
Dim reminds me of the idiotic gunners in 1L who end up making a class that ends up getting out earlier lasting fifteen minutes too long based off of his stupid questions/commentary and then is on academic probation after failing all his exams.

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
It really really bothers me that they call him baby / baby brother 😕 first I thought they only do that when talking to the camera or jackson, but no even if they talk with Oliver they call him baby. It's like he his a toy / stranger / sone teddy bear... No emotional attachment 😕
50550E75-1E48-4CC9-8E7B-AFED3815CF9C.jpeg

• Sad