The Tim Tracker #131 They’ve always looked a little inbred to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Jurassic Park tribute store video only has 6,000 views after 1 hour. I feel like that is really low. I would be worried if I was them.

Tim Tracker #132 ...And now it's time to sell the Gucci sweater on eBay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't know why but I get annoyed by that name "tribute store" and pretty much everything about the concept.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They opened the Monsters something tribute store when we went last year. It was so underwhelming. Vloggers hype them up so much cause it's something that changes at the park and they can make a video on it.

Reactions: 16
Dim looks like he's about to turn into a zombie. Nanny can't fix the fact that he married and enabled a useless blob.

Screen Shot 2023-05-26 at 7.41.31 PM.png

But Dim, you ALREADY have a toilet photo op!!
PortapottyDimster.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Dim looks like he's about to turn into a zombie. Nanny can't fix the fact that he married and enabled a useless blob.

View attachment 2198619

But Dim, you ALREADY have a toilet photo op!!
View attachment 2198620
He is built so strangely. He has hips and a big ol' 'booty butt' 🤢, and is pear-shaped here. I still say he wears those tight ass shorts to make his lower half look smaller because nothing would make him look more huge in his dump truck than long, baggy shorts. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another day, another Dim sticking a spoon sideways and upside down into his mouth and licking his nasty long-nailed fingers.
Screen Shot 2023-05-26 at 8.58.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-26 at 9.01.19 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Perhaps he identifies with Donald Duck and his butty butt because he is oddly shaped like him-large booty butt, stumpy legs, weird feet...

Have this one as background noise right now. What a snooze fest.

Wonder if the buddies aren't cooperating. Wasn't Big Buddy due for a checkup soon? I don't really want to know about his health-because the kid should have some privacy-but I halfway suspect they are wanting the stans to forget about getting that health update because they were probably read the riot act on his current development.

In other news was at the grocery store today picking up odds and ends and a big package of Uncrustables was like nine dollars you could make a lot of traditional PBJs for that amount.

Reactions: 12
I had an initial job interview this morning and already have been notified I'm going on to the next round, and Ginn is still probably groggily preparing her 120 oz iced coffee and her chia pudding tit while the VPR reunion plays on her dying phone for the 42nd time (by the way Ginn, I'm sorry y'all are now apparently too cheap to pay for Peacock cause the uncensored version of the reunion is even longer 😂).
Good luck with the next interview!! 🍀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A Limerick

"I'm finished with these dummies
Just giving downward 'thumbies'
Their lives are a mess
They deserve nothing less
I hope all that food hurts their tummies."

Happy Saturday.😚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Not gonna lie, everybody. I have been a lurker for a looooong time. I think I posted a few times years ago when I liked them more. But I think I might be finally over the edge.

-"Now it's time to care" or whatever when they read Google descriptions of charities

-Jackson being force napped until Oliver was born and suddenly they're ok with him being over it

-No formal education until there is an infant in the house, and then, bam! "The big buddy is going to school"

-The SCREAM that happened on the Liveshow

-They lied about the Leis (sp?) In Hawaii straight up

-Tim gives me and my family the ick

Those are a handful of many things lately that really brought me back. Idk. I still have watched them because I miss FL so much and I like to see fun stuff and day to day life down there. But.. it's a lot. I don't mind the kids (except that they are exploited to an uncomfortable amount in some vlogs) and though I'm not a huge fan of her, I dont think I mind Jen as much as others here do. But I very much dislike Tim... so much 😂 So that's what I bring lmao. And they are really irritating me lately. I truly think 2 kids will expose things.

I needed to get it off my chest, lol.
Wait! Remind me about leis. What happened?
---
I really thought the challenge video would do better because people seem to love that kind of stuff. But them putting a new video out every other day now isn't going to help the algorithm when they were releasing every day for so long. Views are going to be down for the month, simply because there are way less videos. It's sooooooo hard being a work at home mother you guuyzzzzzzz. Boo bleeping hoo.
I like challenge videos too. But I think 4 parks in one day is kind of lame in the realm of challenge videos. AllEars just tried 9 parks in one day, all the Disney rides with no sleep (fail), 6 parks coast to coast. Those are actually challenging and require more strategy than Tim could ever.
I want to try 4 parks on a one day trip. Fly early from BWI, do all 4 parks, and fly back. And add some qualification to each park, like photos or rides or food.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Two Universal videos this week? 😴

I don't know if he talked about this--but that splash pad/fountain thing in CityWalk that he keeps pointing out saying it wasn't coming back....it came back yesterday. He just makes up tit, especially at Universal. It annoys me to no end.
As you know, Dim is more misinformed or makes tit up than us on here. It does really piss me off because this is “HIS JOB.” A disneylover on disboards or here frankly knows more than these idiots. Gin can’t even work the bleeping app. Anytime he speculates on tit, he is wrong. Such a self-absorbed dim-witted know it all…who knows nothing. It drives me nuts too.

congrats @Snippysnips and @Quasimodo 👏

Reactions: 18
Wait! Remind me about leis. What happened?
---

I like challenge videos too. But I think 4 parks in one day is kind of lame in the realm of challenge videos. AllEars just tried 9 parks in one day, all the Disney rides with no sleep (fail), 6 parks coast to coast. Those are actually challenging and require more strategy than Tim could ever.
I want to try 4 parks on a one day trip. Fly early from BWI, do all 4 parks, and fly back. And add some qualification to each park, like photos or rides or food.
There was a girl from PGH that did this within the last couple years. She flew down, went to all 4, and then flew back here before midnight in the same day

Reactions: 7
Why in the world did they need two rooms for 2 adults, a 3 yr old & a baby?
Can OG prop not sleep on the pull out couch? They have the bed ready for him in a hotel room by himself! That seems safe!
i think he will have those mattress bumpers on his mattress for several more years.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.