The Tim Tracker #131 They’ve always looked a little inbred to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had an initial job interview this morning and already have been notified I'm going on to the next round, and Ginn is still probably groggily preparing her 120 oz iced coffee and her chia pudding tit while the VPR reunion plays on her dying phone for the 42nd time (by the way Ginn, I'm sorry y'all are now apparently too cheap to pay for Peacock cause the uncensored version of the reunion is even longer 😂).
Yay! Good luck, and that's promising news! I hope you get it🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 10
May 26th, as of typing this they have uploaded 14 videos this month for a total of 1.635 million views.
To compare, I went back and counted May 2022. I did it quickly, so I might be off somewhere. There were 21 videos uploaded that month, that included Guardians where Jenn had an encounter with her mom (290K) and the 1st Roy Suite Fantasy Cruise (299K, 259K, 255K). Total views for May 2022: around 3.4 million.

I know we cannot compare 1.6 million views this month with the 3.4 million views that have been made over the entire year, but for me, it's a decent comparison that what they are putting out now is absolute trash, just like them.

Ouch that has to hurt their wallet.

I had an initial job interview this morning and already have been notified I'm going on to the next round, and Ginn is still probably groggily preparing her 120 oz iced coffee and her chia pudding tit while the VPR reunion plays on her dying phone for the 42nd time (by the way Ginn, I'm sorry y'all are now apparently too cheap to pay for Peacock cause the uncensored version of the reunion is even longer 😂).
Congratulations on making it to the next round and good luck! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
good luck with next round!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good Luck!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks all! 😅

Wondering if the new nanny actually even started yet or if they quit already. Does Ginn plan on releasing a cringe Mother's Day vlog with all her brother-husbands in tow before Father's Day rolls around?

Screen Shot 2023-05-14 at 8.13.01 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good luck. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good luck with the interview an hope it's not too stressful, just went through all that a few weeks back before landing the job so best of luck with it 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks all! 😅

Wondering if the new nanny actually even started yet or if they quit already. Does Ginn plan on releasing a cringe Mother's Day vlog with all her brother-husbands in tow before Father's Day rolls around?

View attachment 2198343
It’s just weird that there hasn’t been a home vlog, right? I’m guessing new nanny has been working a lot and doesn’t want to be one camera.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Thank you 😊 been trying keep up here while doing everything else an working, actually really loving the job it's in a little therapy place an am doing admin an reception, it's evenings an nights so been filling my days with watching my neice, making crafts like wax melts, soap, crochet etc for Xmas fairs in a few months an keeping on top of house work an cooking dinners, an all without nannies to help me watch the kid 😲😅

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dim: "C'mon Jenn. Let's hire an actual editor. It'll take so much "stress" off of you! You can be there at all of Jackson and Oliver's activities and we wouldn't need a nanny! We'd save money! Doesn't that sound great?"

Jenn: "No! Being an "editor" makes me feel important. Being JUST a mother isn't what I want to do! Gosh! You're so mean! You're making me anxious!"

Dim: *rolls eyes and walks away*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not gonna lie, everybody. I have been a lurker for a looooong time. I think I posted a few times years ago when I liked them more. But I think I might be finally over the edge.

-"Now it's time to care" or whatever when they read Google descriptions of charities

-Jackson being force napped until Oliver was born and suddenly they're ok with him being over it

-No formal education until there is an infant in the house, and then, bam! "The big buddy is going to school"

-The SCREAM that happened on the Liveshow

-They lied about the Leis (sp?) In Hawaii straight up

-Tim gives me and my family the ick

Those are a handful of many things lately that really brought me back. Idk. I still have watched them because I miss FL so much and I like to see fun stuff and day to day life down there. But.. it's a lot. I don't mind the kids (except that they are exploited to an uncomfortable amount in some vlogs) and though I'm not a huge fan of her, I dont think I mind Jen as much as others here do. But I very much dislike Tim... so much 😂 So that's what I bring lmao. And they are really irritating me lately. I truly think 2 kids will expose things.

I needed to get it off my chest, lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
He eats a parfait-cake thing in a plastic jar and wonders how they bake the cake in there.

Then he realizes they chop the cake up and put it in the jar.

Omg.

Never underestimate how stupid this guy is 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Not gonna lie, everybody. I have been a lurker for a looooong time. I think I posted a few times years ago when I liked them more. But I think I might be finally over the edge.

-"Now it's time to care" or whatever when they read Google descriptions of charities

-Jackson being force napped until Oliver was born and suddenly they're ok with him being over it

-No formal education until there is an infant in the house, and then, bam! "The big buddy is going to school"

-The SCREAM that happened on the Liveshow

-They lied about the Leis (sp?) In Hawaii straight up

-Tim gives me and my family the ick

Those are a handful of many things lately that really brought me back. Idk. I still have watched them because I miss FL so much and I like to see fun stuff and day to day life down there. But.. it's a lot. I don't mind the kids (except that they are exploited to an uncomfortable amount in some vlogs) and though I'm not a huge fan of her, I dont think I mind Jen as much as others here do. But I very much dislike Tim... so much 😂 So that's what I bring lmao. And they are really irritating me lately. I truly think 2 kids will expose things.

I needed to get it off my chest, lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Two Universal videos this week? 😴

I don't know if he talked about this--but that splash pad/fountain thing in CityWalk that he keeps pointing out saying it wasn't coming back....it came back yesterday. He just makes up tit, especially at Universal. It annoys me to no end.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.