The Tim Tracker #131 They’ve always looked a little inbred to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that Lake Nona is in the news now because Disney just officially canceled their plans to move Imagineering and other divisions to a new Lake Nona complex. I'm guessing Disney won't be building much of anything in Florida anytime soon, except what is under construction right now.
I doubt a lot of places will be moving to FL soon unfortunately. Governor White Boots policies don't exactly make for a place where a huge chunk people want to move to even with that no state income tax. The bills he passed today are probably going to make it even more unpopular.

In other news was sent this and asked if the Uncrustables were involved. I may have laughed and said they were way too lazy for that sort of thing and they did their own photo ops next to the pigeon park trashcans.

Reactions: 15
They got bleeping hosted by the Swan Reserve....is Starwood/Marriot that desperate?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
The fact these two are SO unhealthy has to add to their lack of ability to get anything done. Moving a load of laundry from the washer to the dryer, having to get yourself up and down off the floor, folding those clothes and putting them away - all of this has to be hard on the joints and an energy-drain. I wish I was being sarcastic.

And it kills me that Jackson seems to have no little friends to play with and socialize with. It doesn't seem like he's getting playdate invites from the kids he met at swimming and gymnastics lessons. It makes me think no one wants him at their house.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also, holy tit, Dim is beyond trash at filming. His autofocus absolutely blows during their Lunch at Space 220.

Ginn got the salmon because she never gets to have seafood guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't look this decrepit even when I'm working from home, let alone if I was being "hosted" and filming myself. Yiiiiikes, they're like the human version of decades-old chewed gum on the sidewalk next to some dog tit no one picked up. I don't even know how they think their appearances aren't embarrassing. People don't even look this bad when they've flown for 15 hours to the other side of the world or done a red-eye, these two are just.... haggard.
Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 11.49.11 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Dims tan line is ridiculous.

1684436094369.png

Also, she is such a slob who obviously makes no attempt to be presentable for anything...except live streams where the stans directly faun over her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I fast forwarded through it. Jen is wearing the same shirt in the morning as she had on when they got to the hotel. Did she just sleep in it as well or put it back on? And she looked dirty af when she showed up. Total bum She’s really so gross.

Also, after space 220 she’s taking on camera while walking. HOLY CRAP does she sway when she walks. I’d get nauseous going back and forth over and over. She had the stroller for stability, why tf does she walk like that?
1684436429007.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You know you are a fatty if you pre-check the menu before you go!! How sad that Jen gets so excited to eat, just like Tim did with the extra USB’s. They really don’t have any real pleasures in life. They get so happy over the stupidest things, not real tit, like say your 2 “miracle” children. It’s pathetic.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m in the camp they weren’t hosted. Tim has lied about being hosted in the past( Megacon, Disney +1s, begging cms for an invite)
---
Also why are The Grifters hosted by Marriott and Nate and Kara-who have a larger influence on the travel industry, having to use points? Nate didn’t mention if they partner with Marriott.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
They got bleeping hosted by the Swan Reserve....is Starwood/Marriot that desperate?
So we all know they haven’t paid anything for this stay. I hope in 6 months time when they’re on another staycation, people won’t forget they didn’t have to pay a penny for this and assume they must have a lot of money.

Reactions: 7
You know you are a fatty if you pre-check the menu before you go!! How sad that Jen gets so excited to eat, just like Tim did with the extra USB’s. They really don’t have any real pleasures in life. They get so happy over the stupidest things, not real tit, like say your 2 “miracle” children. It’s pathetic.
I always look at the menu before going somewhere.

Reactions: 18
She's a waddling greasy sunburnt disheveled hunched-over potato. She reminds me of my ex-BFF's mom from Palmdale who is in her 70s and has chain-smoked since she was a teenager and drives a PT Cruiser.
Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 12.05.04 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I’m in the camp they weren’t hosted. Tim has lied about being hosted in the past( Megacon, Disney +1s, begging cms for an invite)
---
Also why are The Grifters hosted by Marriott and Nate and Kara-who have a larger influence on the travel industry, having to use points? Nate didn’t mention if they partner with Marriott.
mainly because Kara & Nate aren’t really about basic hotel reviews. Nate has also said he dislikes filming hosted videos because he feels obligated to shoot and highlight specific things rather than the actual experience itself.

Edit to add: Kara and Nate also grift their points so they are not super special nice people.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know you are a fatty if you pre-check the menu before you go!!
A lot of people either overweight or skinny look at a menu before they go to a restaurant that they haven't been to before to see if they have the food you like. I look at a menu before I go to a new place because I'm a very picky eater but I do try new things.

Reactions: 28
Ginn calls astronauts "space people".

Oh yeah, he's totally loooooooving space Ginn. Also, it's just getting bleeping super weird she still refers to her child as "the baby" most of the time. She's got such a fucked up attachment style. She has no boundaries but is also detached as a mother.
Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 12.17.06 PM.png

Reactions: 21
Ok so I did some more research( because I dislike bs lies) and it looks like if they were invited out they had to do it through a platform Starwood partnered with some popular influencers who post reviews and Instagram pics. If a user likes it, the influencer sends a link to the hotel. There are no links in the trackers socials about Marriott. Sp either Tim A) lied again or B) broke the rules for influencers. Marriott apparently only responds to journalists(per the media relations page. Liar liar pants on 🔥

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.