The Tim Tracker #130 Cheater, Cheater, Hot Dog Eater!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, this explains why so many stans think they are aunts, uncles, etc to J$ and O$....they had a part in their creation. Smh....weirdo.
Screenshot_20230517-205027_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
If Jessica's positive thoughts have that much power, I can think of some much more pressing issues that could use her magical voodoo powers to help fix, like gun violence and climate change, not two useless self-absorbed turds being able to conceive more problematic turds. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Umm... as an Orlando local, I don't really agree with your overly generalized assessment or in calling my town a "cesspool."

No one outside of the very niche Disney bubble cares and even then, only those who are aware vloggers exist within said Disney bubble, give a tit about these people.

Certainly no one in the greater Orlando metro area gives a tit about - or even knows about - them either. They are tiny fish in a ever-growing sea.
It’s not just the vloggers, though. There are hundreds of tacky AirBnBs, and hundreds of shoppers and resellers. Not to mention all the supposed “Disney travel agents.” Everyone seems to want to make money off of Disney without working there being a Cast Member.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s not just the vloggers, though. There are hundreds of tacky AirBnBs, and hundreds of shoppers and resellers. Not to mention all the supposed “Disney travel agents.” Everyone seems to want to make money off of Disney without working there being a Cast Member.
So what. It doesn't make Orlando a cesspool.
I'd wager you have very limited knowledge of what Orlando is and the Orlando metro area / Greater Orlando area constitutes.

It's not just everyone eating, sleeping, breathing, and shitting Disney here 24x7, and Disney, despite what they'd like you to believe, doesn't define Orlando in 2023.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The sooner theme parks ban vloggers the better. Seriously, I would not want to go to a place where there may randomly may be a camera in my face. Especially Disney. You pay so much money to go there the last thing you need is for some annoying vlogger to ruin the experience by jumping ahead of you in line, getting up front with a big ass camera to film the parades, and buying out merchandise for give aways :rolleyes:

Also, new nickname dubbed for the Trackers in discussions about them in my real life. Somehow they have been deemed the Uncrustables because it seems ridiculously lazy that one can not make a PBJ for their kid and that pretty much sums up the Bojos as a whole.
Bahahahahaha! The Uncrustables!!!!!!
(Didn’t want to use the props, so I replaced J$ and BB with Larry and a ‘Rockit.’)
IMG_8493.jpeg
IMG_8490.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Going to the park for Run Disney (Food & Wine half) if I see any of the Vloggers during my time there, I will do what I can to walk in front of the camera - be loud - be in the way - do the lords work

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Predictions for what will happen in the next thread:
*Trackers show off their hotel room that is the equivalent to more than someone who makes federal minimum wage a month makes. They are sad that there are not enough USBs. The toilet gets a close up.
*Jen continues to poison Ollie with copious amounts of mercury and sugar
*Dim continues to try to kill any possibility of a third child by wearing those shorts. He's also still 6'2 he'll have you know.
*Tron is rode once
*J$ throws a fit from not being given any proper attention.
*Daddy and OG Buddy time continues with Dim looking increasingly unhappy
*Crappy vegan meals are burnt

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I watched 2 seconds of Resorttv live stream today and thought wth is this and who watches it. They got a dole whip, sat down and pointed the camera at the crowd while you could hear them slurping their dole whip. Really Disney....these vloggers aren't doing you any favours.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Wow you can really see how bad Tim’s hips are and carrying big baby in the carrier doesn’t help. Jen should carry the baby. He will be needing a hip replacement soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.