The Tim Tracker #130 Cheater, Cheater, Hot Dog Eater!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have kids. But I have family and friends who had kids. Most say that terrible three is a thing and most say the same thing. Their kid never had terrible two's, but made up for it when the kid turned three.

So for the people who have kids, grandkids, around their nieces or nephews or other kids (work in day care, nurses or doctors, foster). How much if Jacksons actions are him being three and how much (which from what I see here seem to be the majority of the comments) of it is because of his "parents?"
I would never in a million years repeat the "threenage" years. My kids are a year apart so I got to visit tat back-to-back!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Would he be so stupid as to have a stan add him to the reservation just to get in to the MK deluxe extra-hours?

I don’t really care what regular people do in that regard, but a YouTuber who gets to go there every day? Not cool.
I don't think so, because if a stan added him to a resort reservation, the stan would be able to see/access his other plans during the time of their stay because My Disney Experience would think that Tim was with them the entire stay. I don't think that Tim would let a stan behind that curtain and allow access to his MDE.

But, he was with someone at the extra hours, because his Tron reservation says party of 2.

Screen Shot 2023-05-17 at 2.57.08 PM.png

I do think they did have a stay, she showed us that they were all packed up at the end of the last home vlog. But the timeline doesn't match up...Jenn had said they were leaving for "two days" now, is that really two nights/sleeps (3 days technically) or two days/one night? Either way....the skyliner/MK extra hours was 100% on Wednesday. They were spotted at the MK/TTC by the CoP and the stan in the Lilly shorts on Saturday. That doesn't line up with two days or two nights.

Let's see what masterpiece the editor extraordinaire puts out for us today.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMG_3937.jpeg

y’all help! I’m on tracker tok and found this comment on a random video

• Sick
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2177520
y’all help! I’m on tracker tok and found this comment on a random video
That comment by Tyler looks like it's dated last January.

By Fall 2022, Tyler was citing on IG that Tim won't return his calls or texts and he doesn't know why and he thought they were friends.

Yet another good person / friend that they kicked to the curb.

Tyler's dad, Ronnie (a country singer circa the heydays of Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers), even painted them a portrait with Walt. It may not be everyone's cup of tea (style-wise) but no one sure the hell ever did that for me. And that's what they get for thinking the Trackers were decent people who would appreciate their friendship.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

By Fall 2022, Tyler was citing on IG that Tim won't return his calls or texts and he doesn't know why and he thought they were friends.

Tyler's dad, Ronnie (a country singer circa the heydays of Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers), even painted them a portrait with Walt. It may not be everyone's cup of tea (style-wise) but no one sure the hell ever did that for me. And that's what they get for thinking the Trackers were decent people who would appreciate their friendship.
They just don't give a duck. Kind of like when they finally opened the handknit blanket that was meant for Bandit, who had already died. And they were like ah we'll just give it to J$, it's just a blanket. Fuckers.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
They just don't give a duck. Kind of like when they finally opened the handknit blanket that was meant for Bandit, who had already died. And they were like ah we'll just give it to J$, it's just a blanket. Fuckers.
Yes.
The blanket that a lady spent one year making. And the package sat in their house for over two years!!
I wanted to punch them both in the face cause they were so flippant about it.
THEN they gave the credit to a random lady that they had just met!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Would he be so stupid as to have a stan add him to the reservation just to get in to the MK deluxe extra-hours?

I don’t really care what regular people do in that regard, but a YouTuber who gets to go there every day? Not cool.
Yeah, it’s really low. But this is the same man who went to Give Kids the World with COVID, spreading it around those poor ill children.

He lives there. If he wanted to do the extra hours, he should have payed to stay at a deluxe resort. What did he even need the extra hours for? If he’s got money, why can’t he buy tickets to the After Hours parties?

What else did the stans at the Riviera give him? He would’ve wanted more than just the extra hours for one silly vlog. Probably DVC points or a big giftcard. He and Jenn were often meeting up with stans at Disney Springs and having meals with them, thanking them for their DVC points for all their 2020-2021 stays. The trouble with them two is that they think they can do it all slyly and no one will catch on. The Trackers aren’t rich, some of their stans are and they’ve got nothing better to do with their money than throw it all the Trackers’ way.

DVC members and people who pay to stay in deluxe hotels can’t have anything special for themselves. These vloggers just take everything. They think they’re entitled to get every little thing that we all have to pay for for free!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah, it’s really low. But this is the same man who went to Give Kids the World with COVID, spreading it around those poor ill children.

He lives there. If he wanted to do the extra hours, he should have payed to stay at a deluxe resort. What did he even need the extra hours for? If he’s got money, why can’t he buy tickets to the After Hours parties?

What else did the stans at the Riviera give him? He would’ve wanted more than just the extra hours for one silly vlog. Probably DVC points or a big giftcard. He and Jenn were often meeting up with stans at Disney Springs and having meals with them, thanking them for their DVC points for all their 2020-2021 stays. The trouble with them two is that they think they can do it all slyly and no one will catch on. The Trackers aren’t rich, some of their stans are and they’ve got nothing better to do with their money than throw it all the Trackers’ way.

DVC members and people who pay to stay in deluxe hotels can’t have anything special for themselves. These vloggers just take everything. They think they’re entitled to get every little thing that we all have to pay for for free!
As someone who before Covid, went twice a year and stayed Deluxe or Club (not flexing just to make a point), I was annoyed seeing them hanging around all the amenities at Riviera, if they weren’t staying there. People pay for that, they were being parasites.

Reactions: 13
I don't think so, because if a stan added him to a resort reservation, the stan would be able to see/access his other plans during the time of their stay because My Disney Experience would think that Tim was with them the entire stay. I don't think that Tim would let a stan behind that curtain and allow access to his MDE.

But, he was with someone at the extra hours, because his Tron reservation says party of 2.

View attachment 2177504
I do think they did have a stay, she showed us that they were all packed up at the end of the last home vlog. But the timeline doesn't match up...Jenn had said they were leaving for "two days" now, is that really two nights/sleeps (3 days technically) or two days/one night? Either way....the skyliner/MK extra hours was 100% on Wednesday. They were spotted at the MK/TTC by the CoP and the stan in the Lilly shorts on Saturday. That doesn't line up with two days or two nights.

Let's see what masterpiece the editor extraordinaire puts out for us today.
Wouldn’t Tim’s name be on the Stan’s “family and friends” list? The stans wouldn’t be on Tim’s plans so wouldn’t be able to see his plans.

Paging Mr. Morrow did the exact same thing a while back with some stans who were staying in the Boardwalk. They went to Epcot for the extra hours. He got a lot of flack for it. I hope Tim does, too.
---
As someone who before Covid, went twice a year and stayed Deluxe or Club (not flexing just to make a point), I was annoyed seeing them hanging around all the amenities at Riviera, if they weren’t staying there. People pay for that, they were being parasites.
Exactly! This is my pet hate! Always seeing vloggers and locals treating hotel lobbies like their own living rooms while actual guests are paying through the nose to stay there. It takes forever to get a quick service meal at the deluxe resorts because people go on the monorail or Skyliner to have a break from the parks. I often struggle to find a seat in the hotel lobbies, especially the Grand Floridian and Riviera, when I’m staying there.

And livestreamers like Resort TV1 quite often do “Resort Hopping” streams and sit in the lobbies for ages with their cameras pointed at people just trying to enjoy their vacation. But, according to Josh, you have to expect to be filmed and plastered all over the internet without consent.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And livestreamers like Resort TV1 quite often do “Resort Hopping” streams and sit in the lobbies for ages with their cameras pointed at people just trying to enjoy their vacation. But, according to Josh, you have to expect to be filmed and plastered all over the internet without consent.
I think resort TV1 are absolute garbage, and if I ever saw them live streaming, I would make sure to absolutely wreck it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Jenna from ResortTV1 is another grifter that gets herself put on stans or "friends" resort reservations so she can get early entry to a park and scoop up merchandise for anniversaries and special events.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Jenna from ResortTV1 is another grifter that gets herself put on stans or "friends" resort reservations so she can get early entry to a park and scoop up merchandise for anniversaries and special events.
They give everyone living in Orlando a really bad name. All these vloggers, livestreamers, shoppers and Ebayers have overrun Orlando - it’s become a cesspool thanks to them.

Reactions: 14

That painting was so creepy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They give everyone living in Orlando a really bad name. All these vloggers, livestreamers, shoppers and Ebayers have overrun Orlando - it’s become a cesspool thanks to them.
Umm... as an Orlando local, I don't really agree with your overly generalized assessment or in calling my town a "cesspool."

No one outside of the very niche Disney bubble cares and even then, only those who are aware vloggers exist within said Disney bubble, give a tit about these people.

Certainly no one in the greater Orlando metro area gives a tit about - or even knows about - them either. They are tiny fish in a ever-growing sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think resort TV1 are absolute garbage, and if I ever saw them live streaming, I would make sure to absolutely wreck it
A couple weeks ago, I caught him losing his tit on a livestream because a woman refused to get in the small world boat with him because she didn’t want to be on the stream. Then a different lady got mad at him because he was taking a photo of the teacups and she didn’t want to be in it. He was ranting and pouting like a child and couldn’t move past it. He’s a ticking time bomb…already having stress/anger related health issues. One of the parks recently had to take him to the hospital by ambulance because he thought he was having a heart attack.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
A couple weeks ago, I caught him losing his tit on a livestream because a woman refused to get in the small world boat with him because she didn’t want to be on the stream. Then a different lady got mad at him because he was taking a photo of the teacups and she didn’t want to be in it. He was ranting and pouting like a child and couldn’t move past it. He’s a ticking time bomb…already having stress/anger related health issues. One of the parks recently had to take him to the hospital by ambulance because he thought he was having a heart attack.
The sooner theme parks ban vloggers the better. Seriously, I would not want to go to a place where there may randomly may be a camera in my face. Especially Disney. You pay so much money to go there the last thing you need is for some annoying vlogger to ruin the experience by jumping ahead of you in line, getting up front with a big ass camera to film the parades, and buying out merchandise for give aways :rolleyes:

Also, new nickname dubbed for the Trackers in discussions about them in my real life. Somehow they have been deemed the Uncrustables because it seems ridiculously lazy that one can not make a PBJ for their kid and that pretty much sums up the Bojos as a whole.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.